Popular Song Video Shoot Feb 2013

LaraMay

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I wasnt the book actor, I think his name was Joshua Curtis, I was just assisting on set. No idea when it will be out, usually about a month-three months for these videos.

Thank you for coming to the MFC and telling us a little bit. We are always very happy to get some information. :thumb_yello:

LOOK ::

Kinda Crazy @thehazelhouse

Great makeup!

And I do I detect a former #MIKA Polkadot Choir member (TheFonda) here?

#PopularSong #theatremakeup

Aww, that little guy looks so cute :wub2: he's got to be Mika as a kid :teehee: But I'm starting to worry there's no adult Mika in any of these pics.. I hope it's just because he wants to surprise us all when the video comes out and not because he's not in it :mf_rosetinted:

Hello fans, got off set this morning at 4am, filming lasted for about 20 hours, the video is nothing like you would have already guessed or would expect but I can assure you it will blow you away! MIKA and Ariana give an amazing performance as well as about 9 extras and 3 actors all coming together to put "popular" into cinematic artistry! You wont be disappointed in this video! The artist were so happy at the end of the day and the crew and cast were thrilled with the outcome... popular song video is going to be... well... very very popular!

I think this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ pretty much assures

that MIKA is in the video !

Edited by A. Clay

No I wasnt the book actor, I think his name was Joshua Curtis, I was just assisting on set. No idea when it will be out, usually about a month-three months for these videos.

Ok,thanks for your updates! :thumb_yello:

can anyone upload the pic here?

001_zps0cda7769.jpg

Found "Joshua Curtis" on Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/mrjoshuacurtis), he posted this...

"Just finished shooting for 15 hours on set! Stay tuned for Ariana Grande and MIKA's new Music video coming out soon!

Correction 20 hours haha"

Thats a long shoot!

P.S. - He's pretty easy on the eyes! >__< <3

Want it sooner.

Are you going to hang around MFC for a while ?

Found "Joshua Curtis" on Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/mrjoshuacurtis), he posted this...

"Just finished shooting for 15 hours on set! Stay tuned for Ariana Grande and MIKA's new Music video coming out soon!

Correction 20 hours haha"

Thats a long shoot!

P.S. - He's pretty easy on the eyes! >__< <3

Alright he just confirmed in a comment that MIKA is in the video on his facebook page...

Alright he just confirmed in a comment that MIKA is in the video on his facebook page...

I'm a bit baffled as to why people think he wouldn't be in the video, when he is in LA at the shoot! Do they think he's sitting twiddling his thumbs or something?

The Elle Me Dit video shoot was different, as he wasn't there, as we knew he was somewhere else at the time, so obviously he hadn't planned on being in it. But with this video, he was in LA where it was reported the shoot was happening by one of the extras, so why wouldn't he be in it?

Just seems odd to me.