Mika with Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) at C London 21/02/13

BiaIchihara

Yes maybe he would go out to a pub or something to have a quick bite or a pint. But I can't imagine him in this situation, especially given how he is dressed.

The pics are a funny thing. We want the paps not to hound celebs but we are also nosey and want to know what they're up to. :naughty:

I´m glad the paps don´t chase Mika very much but every now and then a little surprise like this is O.K. I think , especially when he looks so good :teehee:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he dress up like that to go to work at the studio? And then he just happens to go to a posh Mayfair restaurant alone even though all his friends and family (and whoever he was supposedly working with) are in London and he just happens to leave his lonely dinner while Fergie is walking out the door.

Does this really sound more plausible to everyone than him going out to dinner with Fergie? She's not a homeless crack addict she's a fellow pop star. Why is this so unbelievable. :roftl:

No,I meant he probably went to the restaurant alone and happens to meet there Fergie and her husband.And why he wouldn't go to the studio dressed like that? :dunno:

I was reading through old tweets because I was sure he had already tweeted about Fergie before

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Just heard a Fergie song, "be Italian" from the new movie Nine. Absolutley Amazing!! What a brilliant voice. You must search and find it

He seems to like her anyway..

And there's a tweet around the same time when he said having lunch on his own is the best way :thumb_yello:

No,I meant he probably went to the restaurant alone and happens to meet there Fergie and her husband.And why he wouldn't go to the studio dressed like that? :dunno:

Because if you have to spend a whole day in the studio, you better dress in comfortable clothes.

Because if you have to spend a whole day in the studio, you better dress in comfortable clothes.

He's wearing a shirt,a sweater and some blue pants,it looks quite casual to me,but of course it's just my opinion. :dunno:

I just don't see the need to invent alternate scenarios when the most plausible explanation for 3 people who know each other to be photographed at a restaurant together is that they were eating together.

I mean maybe Mika has taken a part time job as a doorman and that's why he's there. Or maybe Melachi is too good for dog food so he has to pick up doggy bags from top London restaurants. Maybe he's gone out to fetch the convertible while his date, the queen, is powdering her nose.

Anything is possible but until there is something else to go by I am not going to spend 50 pages discussing possible but less probable scenarios than that they just had dinner. Okay maybe I will because that's what we do. :lmfao:

It appears as though people do not want him to be associated with Fergieferg:mf_rosetinted:.

I think that is the upshot of this discussion. It was the sams with Gaga but more difficult to rationalize given that they were photographed at his house. :naughty:

And comfy Loubs :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure that's the most comfortable item from his outfit,they're custom made :naughty:

Anything is possible but until there is something else to go by I am not going to spend 50 pages discussing possible but less probable scenarios than that they just had dinner. Okay maybe I will because that's what we do. :lmfao:

:lmfao:

It appears as though people do not want him to be associated with Fergieferg:mf_rosetinted:.

I have no problem with him collaborating with Fergie, I like her. Us shortys have to stick together:wink2::naughty:

And it's not the normal way you go out of a restaurant if you are not belonging together. If only Fergie, her husband and the bodyguard would have been together and Mika alone, and both would happen to be at the door at the same time, Mika would go before them or after them out of the door. But not first the bodyguard, then Mika, than Fergie, than Josh. As a single person you don't screw yourself in a group that belongs together.

I'm sure that's the most comfortable item from his outfit,they're custom made :naughty:

I would be paranoid wearing those shoes out especially on the streets of London. When I lived there I had a beautiful leather Gucci bag and I always had visions of some drunken lout on the Tube puking on me (and the bag).

The only reason I wore sandals in London is because chunky shoes were in style so I could keep my toes 3" from the ground without wearing high heels. Otherwise you don't know what your feet are going to come in contact with on a Friday or Saturday night :aah:

I think that is the upshot of this discussion. It was the sams with Gaga but more difficult to rationalize given that they were photographed at his house. :naughty:

Gaga was totz hiding in the bushes, like stalking him and then Mika like came out and she clung to his arm and wouldn't let go and that's the story:mf_rosetinted:.

I have no problem with him collaborating with Fergie, I like her. Us shortys have to stick together:wink2::naughty:

Despite her vocal abilities not being the best live, I wanted to be Fergie when I was about 13. I had posters everywhere and she was present at my very first concert, where she performed where is the love with the BEP. I have moved on since but I still think she is pretty cool.:mf_rosetinted:

And it's not the normal way you go out of a restaurant if you are not belonging together. If only Fergie, her husband and the bodyguard would have been together and Mika alone, and both would happen to be at the door at the same time, Mika would go before them or after them out of the door. But not first the bodyguard, then Mika, than Fergie, than Josh. As a single person you don't screw yourself in a group that belongs together.

I'm quite amused about all the "possibilities" in this case :naughty:

And I'm really happy that we don't have to see MIKA walking the streets hand in hand with a girlfriend, or different "datings" - that would set this Forum on fire!!:aah:

Love,love

me

I'm quite amused about all the "possibilities" in this case :naughty:

And I'm really happy that we don't have to see MIKA walking the streets hand in hand with a girlfriend, or different "datings" - that would set this Forum on fire!!:aah:

Love,love

me

If that day came, I bet a large part of us, me included, would say: "Told you so."

Unless it would be a girlfriend. In that case I would be pretty shocked.

I would be paranoid wearing those shoes out especially on the streets of London. When I lived there I had a beautiful leather Gucci bag and I always had visions of some drunken lout on the Tube puking on me (and the bag).

The only reason I wore sandals in London is because chunky shoes were in style so I could keep my toes 3" from the ground without wearing high heels. Otherwise you don't know what your feet are going to come in contact with on a Friday or Saturday night :aah:

He has no choice,poor guy,all his shoes are Louboutins :mf_rosetinted:

I know what you mean,I'm always worried that someone will step on my shoes and destroy them :aah:

More than belonging together, they'll be family from now on...

Fergie has invited Mika last night to be their hump's godfather...:mf_rosetinted:

Gaga was totz hiding in the bushes, like stalking him and then Mika like came out and she clung to his arm and wouldn't let go and that's the story:mf_rosetinted:.

The same happened with that Katty Perry date a few years ago...

No such thing as a date, Katty was also hiding in the bushes and when Mika showed up she jumped on him doing that piggy back scene paps hired by her took shots of...

Da beyotch!

:mf_rosetinted:

If that day came, I bet a large part of us, me included, would say: "Told you so."

Unless it would be a girlfriend. In that case I would be pretty shocked.

I think we'd get less shocked if it was an alien...:mf_rosetinted:

More than belonging together, they'll be family from now on...

Fergie has invited Mika last night to be their hump's godfather...:mf_rosetinted:

The same happened with that Katty Perry date a few years ago...

No such thing as a date, Katty was also hiding in the bushes and when Mika showed up she jumped on him doing that piggy back scene paps hired by her took shots of...

Da beyotch!

:mf_rosetinted:

I think we'd get less shocked if it was an alien...:mf_rosetinted:

It is Katy, Wonkita, not Katty.:mf_rosetinted:

And depends which sex the alien is.