Mika with Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) at C London 21/02/13

BiaIchihara

I don't like her :puke: sometimes he doesn't know how to choose good company :mf_rosetinted:

Why don't you like her? I had the pleasure to meet her backstage in Werchter in 2010, and she was really nice to us!

Mika expressed his admiration to her in front of us. :wink2: And he liked her outfit that day!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I must be the only one here, but I freaking hate those (and almost every louboutin´s) shoes. Gosh... they´re awful... :aah:

well he accepts CL's presents for him because they are really good friends and he has the least interest in shoes,it's a lot more important to choose a good coat rather than a pair of shoes:naughty:when you look at those shoes you feel confused:yeah they must look gorgeous on monkey's feet:teehee:?but they good indeed on mika cuz special people wear special shoes

I think it's interesting he has that big laptop bag. I wonder if this was work related.

I thought/wondered the same. It's not something I would take to dinner.

But do we know they were actually at dinner together? Or did they just happen to leave at the same time? :dunno:

But do we know they were actually at dinner together? Or did they just happen to leave at the same time? :dunno:

i guess they just saw each other and then fergie came across and say hi:naughty:(because she finally noticed him after a long observation from mika:teehee:)

:wub2:

C LONDON

Located in the heart of Mayfair, a few steps away from the most elegant shopping, C London welcomes with its timeless, elegant setting and buzzy atmosphere an eclectic crowd of Londoners and a very international clientele.

The menu offers traditional Italian dishes and classics from Harry’s Bar in Venice.

http://www.crestaurant.co.uk/home.php

Why don't you like her? I had the pleasure to meet her backstage in Werchter in 2010, and she was really nice to us!

Mika expressed his admiration to her in front of us. :wink2: And he liked her outfit that day!

Not jealous at all :mf_rosetinted:

I feel the same I was wondering wether it was just a coincidence ? i would have thought Fergie if it was business would not have brought her husband

I think it's a much simpler explanation that Mika was spotted with them because he was with them rather than that he went to some place alone and just happened to leave at the same time. Why would he be at some posh Mayfair restaurant by himself? For that matter does Mika ever go anywhere by himself? :naughty:

I think it's a much simpler explanation that Mika was spotted with them because he was with them rather than that he went to some place alone and just happened to leave at the same time. Why would he be at some posh Mayfair restaurant by himself? For that matter does Mika ever go anywhere by himself? :naughty:

If I were Mika and just came across Fergie there, I'll never leave the restaurant when Fergie went out while paparazzies are waiting in front of the door... if not so eager for their attention :naughty:

Anyways wonder what he planned with her? It seems kinda business meeting :teehee:

I feel the same I was wondering wether it was just a coincidence ? i would have thought Fergie if it was business would not have brought her husband

I think the text with the pics said Fergie and Josh went to have a romantic meal there, so I think Mika just happened to be leaving at the same time as them.

That bag though, I think Christine could be right. Is it possible Mika had been working in a studio during the day doing some writing before going there for dinner?

I think the text with the pics said Fergie and Josh went to have a romantic meal there, so I think Mika just happened to be leaving at the same time as them.

That bag though, I think Christine could be right. Is it possible Mika had been working in a studio during the day doing some writing before going there for dinner?

Would you think he'd go alone?:blink:

How does the paper know they were having a romantic meal? They're probably just making it up like they always do and the only thing they know is what we do because photogs were outside the door snapping pics when they left. :naughty:

If you do want to go by the text on the pics it says Fergie was having dinner with both of them. But I still think they are just guessing. :naughty:

Hiding her baby bump in an oversized leather cape, Fergie leaves C London restaurant in Mayfair after enjoying dinner with her husband Josh Duhamel and singer Mika.

Everyone's talking about Mika out with Fergie, but i think its more likely Mika was out with Josh and Fergie was just tagging along :mikadas:

Would you think he'd go alone?:blink:

It could be that Mika was dining with a certain someone who snuck out seperately to avoid being photographed with Mika :teehee::naughty:

Everyone's talking about Mika out with Fergie, but i think its more likely Mika was out with Josh and Fergie was just tagging along :mikadas:

It could be that Mika was dining with a certain someone who snuck out seperately to avoid being photographed with Mika :teehee::naughty:

Or still in there waiting for everyone to go :wink2:

Definitely possible :blush-anim-cl:

I'm pretty sure that was the case :wink2:

Why would he dress up like that to go to work at the studio? And then he just happens to go to a posh Mayfair restaurant alone even though all his friends and family (and whoever he was supposedly working with) are in London and he just happens to leave his lonely dinner while Fergie is walking out the door.

Does this really sound more plausible to everyone than him going out to dinner with Fergie? She's not a homeless crack addict she's a fellow pop star. Why is this so unbelievable. :roftl:

Why would he dress up like that to go to work at the studio? And then he just happens to go to a posh Mayfair restaurant alone even though all his friends and family (and whoever he was supposedly working with) are in London and he just happens to leave his lonely dinner while Fergie is walking out the door.

Does this really sound more plausible to everyone than him going out to dinner with Fergie? She's not a homeless crack addict she's a fellow pop star. Why is this so unbelievable. :roftl:

I didn´t say I would think he was out alone that evening :wink2:, I only said I could imagine he would go out alone. It´s not important enough for me to think about what he was doing there but I really enjoyed the pics :wink2::wink2:

I didn´t say I would think he was out alone that evening :wink2:, I only said I could imagine he would go out alone. It´s not important enough for me to think about what he was doing there but I really enjoyed the pics :wink2::wink2:

Yes maybe he would go out to a pub or something to have a quick bite or a pint. But I can't imagine him in this situation, especially given how he is dressed.

The pics are a funny thing. We want the paps not to hound celebs but we are also nosey and want to know what they're up to. :naughty: