Mika with Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) at C London 21/02/13

BiaIchihara

Fergie has been in the band since the beginning.

No she is not from the beginning ... They were popular before she came to the band trust me.. I used to listen hip hop ... They are formed back in 1995 and Fergie became member after 2001 ... I mean I wasn't a fan of them but still know that they were much better before she came to the band... I just don't like that sound

After Eazy-E died in 1995, Atban Klann reformed and changed their name to Black Eyed Pods, and then Black Eyed Peas. Dante Santiago was replaced with Jaime Gomez (Taboo), and Kim Hill became a steady background singer. Unlike many hip-hop acts, they chose to perform with a live band and adopted a musical and clothing style that differed wildly from the "Gangsta Rap" sounds of Los Angeles-based hip-hop acts at the time. After being signed to Interscope Records and releasing their debut, Behind the Front (1998) the group (and their accompanying live band) earned critical acclaim. One of the singles from the album was "Joints & Jam", and was featured on the Bulworth soundtrack. Their second album was Bridging the Gap (2000), which had the single "Request + Line" featuring R&B singer Macy Gray.

Their third album Elephunk began development on November 2, 2001, but was not released until 2003. It was the first album to feature the vocals of current member Fergie.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! Thank you for the link, because I have lost it.

Mine too.. but I wasn't a teenager, actually : naughty: I had a 5 y.o. daughter, and danced like crazy watching BEP vids.

And they had a stunning song called Anxiety (featuring someone).

I was about eight... :naughty: Gotta love them though! I'll go and find it :teehee:

Hehe, nice one in the blog: the man who probably has more Christian Louboutin shoes that Louboutin himself:thumb_yello:

Thank you! I love the shoes :thumb_yello:

Oh, thanks. Don't know them both actually:teehee: Did Fergie sing about Big girls? (Don't cry:dunno:)

You're welcome! I have no idea,all I know is that is the girl who peed her pants on stage a few years ago :aah:

Hehe, nice one in the blog: the man who probably has more Christian Louboutin shoes that Louboutin himself:thumb_yello:

FROM . . .

FRIDAY, 22 FEBRUARY 2013

Mika's Christian Louboutin 'Bruno Orlato' shoes - C Restaurant, London

http://00o00.blogspot.com/2013/02/mikas-louboutinworld-bruno-orlato-shoes.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+00O00Blog+(00+o+00+blog

christian-louboutin-bruno-orlato-mens-flat-product-1-6259409-490492506_large_card.jpeg

Edited by A. Clay

Thank you! I love the shoes :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! I have no idea,all I know is that is the girl who peed her pants on stage a few years ago :aah:

I love the shoes too! And this is the girl who peed her pants on stage?! I can remember it. Oh, it was her??

Edit: I saw your link. This is another girl who peed on her pants on stage. It happens all the time any way.

Edited by tiibet

I love the shoes too! And this is the girl who peed her pants on stage?! I can remember it. Oh, it was her??

Edit: I saw your link. This is another girl who peed on her pants on stage. It happens all the time any way.

What do you mean it's another girl? This is the girl,isn't?: http://www.zimbio.com/Black+Eyed+Peas+Music/articles/427/FERGIE+PEE+INCIDENT+STILL+EMBARRASSED+PEED

Yes, she is the girl, lol! I meant I can remember another article about a girl who also peed her pants on stage. Probably laughing so hard. Perez wrote about it. Who on earth was she?? Lol, it doesn't matter.

Yes, she is the girl, lol! I meant I can remember another article about a girl who also peed her pants on stage. Probably laughing so hard. Perez wrote about it. Who on earth was she?? Lol, it doesn't matter.

:thumb_yello: Lady GaGa maybe? :naughty:http://news.softpedia.com/news/Lady-Gaga-Wets-Herself-on-Stage-During-Live-Show-207441.shtml