Mika with Fergie (Black Eyed Peas) at C London 21/02/13

BiaIchihara

all I know is that is the girl who peed her pants on stage a few years ago :aah:

This is another girl who peed on her pants on stage. It happens all the time any way.

That's what I meant when I said she's a bit ridiculous but isn't everybody. :lmfao:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the shoes :wub2: Mika if you read this: Give the shoes to me :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I meant when I said she's a bit ridiculous but isn't everybody. :lmfao:

:thumb_yello:

Lady Gaga too?!!

:lmfao: Oh dear, I need sleep. I'm laughing so much I'm very near peeing my pants too.

:shocked: Watch out,don't go on stage! :aah:

Woohoo! His hair has made a comeback!! :mikalove:

And does this mean he's less gay than we thought or is it like the DVT relationship?

I thought Fergie was a boy till I saw those pictures!:naughty: Just shows how little attention I pay to celebrities.

Fergie is pregnant ... Soon she'll have a lovely baby bump! :blush-anim-cl:

They invited him to be the godfather, you mean...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

If she peed herself when she wasnt pregnant, she will be in need of a silver bladder now she is....

Or her bladder will burst next time she's on stage...

Maybe that's what she was asking Mika for...a silver bladder...:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by willywonka

They invited him to be the godfather, you mean...:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

If she peed herself when she wasnt pregnant, she will be in need of a silver bladder now she is....

Or her bladder will burst next time she's on stage...

Maybe that's what she was asking Mika for...a silver bladder...:mf_rosetinted:

Do you mean an iron bladder?:naughty:

That's what we say here anyway.

I wonder... would Mika have been photographed if he had gone alone (or with a non-popular friend) to that restaurant?

And I must be the only one here, but I freaking hate those (and almost every louboutin´s) shoes. Gosh... they´re awful... :aah:

No, I think they are ridiculous too. :teehee:

I wonder... would Mika have been photographed if he had gone alone (or with a non-popular friend) to that restaurant?

And I must be the only one here, but I freaking hate those (and almost every louboutin´s) shoes. Gosh... they´re awful... :aah:

Well, probably not :wink2: I don't think MIKA just stay indoors when at home, but we seldom see new photos...

He's most surely happy to be left in peace - by the papparatzies :wink2:

I would like to look into MIKA's shoe closet - must be much like a CL shop by now - but I agree that not all of them are just beautiful - but at least very expensive, hehe :naughty: Maybe he still gets them for free, by his friend :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Well, probably not :wink2: I don't think MIKA just stay indoors when at home, but we seldom see new photos...

He's most surely happy to be left in peace - by the papparatzies :wink2:

I would like to look into MIKA's shoe closet - must be much like a CL shop by now - but I agree that not all of them are just beautiful - but at least very expensive, hehe :naughty: Maybe he still gets them for free, by his friend :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

In this world now it´s quite hard to get things for free. But this time I really hope CL gave them for free. :mf_rosetinted:

I think it's interesting he has that big laptop bag. I wonder if this was work related.

No all the pap shots of him in the UK have been with other celebs. Katy Perry, Gaga, Adele - now Fergie. There was that one time he was getting coffee in Soho/Covent Garden but only the French press was interested :naughty:

But this time I really hope CL gave them for free. :mf_rosetinted:

Indeed. :aah:

No all the pap shots of him in the UK have been with other celebs. Katy Perry, Gaga, Adele - now Fergie. There was that one time he was getting coffee in Soho/Covent Garden but only the French press was interested :naughty:

Indeed. :aah:

Some promo is welcome anyway, and even more in UK...

And yes,that pic getting coffee in shorts was quite... erm... :aah: I was like "hey you don´t seem to care about his songs but now, you took a pic of him looking ridiculous... bleh"

Some promo is welcome anyway, and even more in UK...

And yes,that pic getting coffee in shorts was quite... erm... :aah: I was like "hey you don´t seem to care about his songs but now, you took a pic of him looking ridiculous... bleh"

Ridiculous????Ridiculous????:sneaky2::sneaky2:

You bad bad fan you!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

How can you say that a hunk like Mika is ridiculous just because he's wearing some very large shorts 3numbers up and his legs look like two logs so thin even a dog wouldn't bite????:mf_rosetinted:

Ridiculous????Ridiculous????:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

You bad bad fan you!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

How can you say that a hunk like Mika is ridiculous just because he's wearing some very large shorts 3numbers up and his legs look like two logs so thin even a dog wouldn't bite????:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for replying to your own question :huglove:

:mf_rosetinted: