I'm back after 3 years

CaroLollipop

Hello MFCers!! I'm back after 3 years! :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe some of you will remember me :naughty: I left the MFC for personal reasons but i never stopped to love Mika. I'm so excited about the new tour and to see him again that i decided to come back here to share my joy and excitement with all of you! You missed me :wub2:

So happy to be back! :punk:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some of you will remember me :naughty: I left the MFC for personal reasons but i never stopped to love Mika. I'm so excited about the new tour and to see him again that i decided to come back here to share my joy and excitement with all of you! You missed me :wub2:

Welcome back to this amazing place (well, you already know that) :wink2:

btw, I got Mika's drumstick too :wink2: he threw it me last gig I went in November :wub2:

Welcome back sweetie :huglove:

We have some new smileys :mikadas::mikalove::mikasweat:

:naughty:

Have fun :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I remember you! :wink2:

Welcome back! :huglove:

Welcome back!

It's great to see all these people I remember from the start of the forums coming back... :wub2:

Hey Caro, :welcomeani: hope we meet someday since I live in Montreal too, and I may come to say hello to a few fans that I miss and I'm going to meet some others so yeah, hope to see you, maybe, on April 6th :teehee: and have fun here!