Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - Theatre Corona, April 6, 2013 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

:naughty: i walked that way and saw the alley, but didn't go behind the buildings. the bus was parked not too far from there

i just like how they say "spotted" when in fact, they went to him.

Don't you just love the high class entrance he goes through?

garbages & recycle bins, graffitis and cement patches! :aah:

Welcome to the back alleys of Montreal! :yay:

Thought the same when I saw these photos - definitely not the right entrance for our golden MIKA - looks terrible :naughty:

Love,love

me

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't want to make my report on my phone but since I'm bored at baseball practice might as well use the time!

Queuing was fun... And cold. But so totally worth it! Just like childbirth: you forget everything when you get your reward at the end.

I really enjoyed Max and Curtis DJ set, but it would have been better if we could hear them talk.

After a quick 10-15 minutes wait, the lights went off and Mika quietly walked on stage. First thought: how can he be so freaking tall? Did he grew up in his sleep???

First songs were played without interruption and interaction. At one point, I was silently telling him to slow down... And at one point he did. He soon realized the crowd was willing to do anything and used it. Good: the fire started there. Bad: realizing he had completly **** up the setlists and didn't know where he was... Took requests... Sang Karen, Happy Ending and Rain...

Can't remember which song, but he was trying to quiet things down a bit and almost succeeded when someone yelled: MIKA!!! He looked at that direction and let out a "ta gueule" (shut up) it was really funny.

Towards the end, the crowd was crazy, so loud that all three musicians had to take off their earplugs... Mika always has this incredible look of unbelief when that happened. Like he doesn't fully realize how much people love him in Montreal...

The new French song was a surprise and melted my heart. But what I loved most being so close was to witness the constant interaction between Mika, Curtis and Max. They do a great team and Curtis is an amazing musician. Always looks so cool, even when Mika is talking to him in French and has no clue what he is saying...

To top all of that, we decided to wait for him. I hadbrought the fabric square I had kept from the bday surprise at the balloon festival. Since I couldn't have done it then.

When he came to me, I gave him somemaple candy and then showed him the blue fabric, asking him if he remembered. He look at me, smiled and said: yes! How are you? I melt a little. Guess I'll be square lady forever!

Last funny fact: a few people before me was a chinese girl. I didn't hear what she told him but he answered in mandarin. The man playing the body guard role, from what I understand someone from his technical staff, told him: see? You did learn something after all:fisch:

To sum it up, I think Mika is truly a magical musician and last night show was perfect proof!

ohhhhhh thats me!!! i'm the chinese girl!! just saw this repo... i was writing my own while reading others (i don't understand french so i didn't understand what he said :( & i have bad memory...)

it was him asking me where i'm from, and i told him china so he said hello and goodbye in mandarin XD i didn't even notice anything after that... i was (in shock/dizzy/bliss &) trying to find the cap of my pen after he moved on... must drop it while trying to stop him from signing his gift...

ohhhhhh thats me!!! i'm the chinese girl!! just saw this repo... i was writing my own while reading others (i don't understand french so i didn't understand what he said :( & i have bad memory...)

it was him asking me where i'm from, and i told him china so he said hello and goodbye in mandarin XD i didn't even notice anything after that... i was (in shock/dizzy/bliss &) trying to find the cap of my pen after he moved on... must drop it while trying to stop him from signing his gift...

Great! I can understand the shock you were experiencing... I just found it funny:thumb_yello:

Can,t wait to read your report:wink2:

Great! I can understand the shock you were experiencing... I just found it funny:thumb_yello:

Can,t wait to read your report:wink2:

it was really funny :aah:

i did post one (very short tho) before n the one i'm writing now is in Chinese... :aah:

cause my englishs pretty bad... sry :P

Woow that's a great and funny experience!!!:aah:

it really was! tho my brain was blank [shame on me:doh:] but it was nice i got to talk to him... (his voice was so soft :wub2:) n an amazingly clear autograph XD tats rare XDD

it really was! tho my brain was blank [shame on me:doh:] but it was nice i got to talk to him... (his voice was so soft :wub2:) n an amazingly clear autograph XD tats rare XDD

Woow... :wub2: I really envy you!!:wub2:

How lucky you had!!!:mikalove:

You should have all full of wonderful memories in your head!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Woow... :wub2: I really envy you!!:wub2:

How lucky you had!!!:mikalove:

You should have all full of wonderful memories in your head!!!:blush-anim-cl:

i actually couldn't remember clearly... especially the M&G part... i can't even walk straight after that... :swoon:

i'm usually not a very lucky person but god was i not luck that night... must be we have the same birthday's doing thing!! (and now i'm imaging things and being superstitious...)

i actually couldn't remember clearly... especially the M&G part... i can't even walk straight after that... :swoon:

i'm usually not a very lucky person but god was i not luck that night... must be we have the same birthday's doing thing!! (and now i'm imaging things and being superstitious...)

It's a good birthday to share :naughty:

Is he a rubber man ???? :teehee:

Here we go, I told you I was going to do a gif with my wierd picture.

mikawierdface.gif

:naughty: Mika, if you see this, I'm very sorry. :aah:

Okkkkkk just for you :teehee:

fLIqfrcxAw0

Edit: Heyyy I FINALLY have a picture of me from this day. It was after the M&G, you can see my album with HIS autograph. :fangurl:

me-2_zpsde3c7121.jpg

Is it possible to have the vid from this review on youtube ?

http://fr.canoe.ca/divertissement/musique/nouvelles/2013/04/06/20717666-qmi.html#

I would be soooo happy. :wub2:

I'll record it for you tonight after work :)

Edit: Here you go :thumb_yello:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4bazr3kz5b2ce2p

@Alie, Thanks a lot for finding !!:huglove:

@Lara, Thanks a million for downloading as always !! :flowers2::wub2:

[YOUTUBE]t-w0zjNipfQ[/YOUTUBE]

[Français]

Si quelqu'un a le bout où Mika disait «Stretch», pourrait-il le publier s'il vous plaît? Il était tellement attachant lorsqu'il le faisait. :drool:

[English]

If someone has the part where Mika says "Stretch" could that person publish it on internet please? He was so cute when he did that. :drool:

[Français]

Si quelqu'un a le bout où Mika disait «Stretch», pourrait-il le publier s'il vous plaît? Il était tellement attachant lorsqu'il le faisait. :drool:

[English]

If someone has the part where Mika says "Stretch" could that person publish it on internet please? He was so cute when he did that. :drool:

I have only the end I think. I'll send you the link by private message. :wink2:

• 9 months later...

I miss Mika and I was watching my vids from this gig. I decided to put them public as I don't think it's a big deal anymore.

So for the curious ones or for those who start to become crazy like me, here's my playlist :

My favourites:

[YOUTUBE]1od48LydIe8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KJBALhtWbPE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9JCWcsbyC80[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy :thumb_yello:

I miss Mika and I was watching my vids from this gig. I decided to put them public as I don't think it's a big deal anymore.

So for the curious ones or for those who start to become crazy like me, here's my playlist :

My favourites:

[YOUTUBE]1od48LydIe8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KJBALhtWbPE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9JCWcsbyC80[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy :thumb_yello:

Thank you Alie!!

But why today, I have so many things to do, no time to watch it :aah:

*starting to watch the first video*

:naughty:

Why did I come back here? :aah:

I have 15 videos to watch now :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: The "Rain... eh?" one was do funny, thanks again ;-)

You're welcome. The girl who couldn't remember the lyrics is Lilstar, a MFCer :naughty: