Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - Theatre Corona, April 6, 2013 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

guylainem123

then he arrived..

AGAIN! someone tapped on my shoulder to tell me where mika was coming from....:naughty:

he said hi, sat down and started with GK. Very cute, he did only a small part in french... and then forgot the rest so he just played more piano:naughty:

after he said: stretch fingers streeeeetch!!! he had troubles hitting the right notes hahha

he sang Toy boy.. and one other song... like way too fast... we were all like SLOW DOWN!!

he did stop and said: hi montreal :) and started talking in french:wub2: he said it was fun cause he didnt know what he was going to say. and his musicians couldnt understand... meanie :P

he got up and sang blue eyes. he looked at me before and i was just *SMILES* hhhaa he was like :mikacool:

i had some annoying pushy girl beside me who wanted to grab him anytime he came closer.... so he didnt come to our side often, but it was almost better for the view. cause.. lord... hes tall..

At IOLYWID he looked at me like: not sure youre old enough to be drunk and kinda smiled:teehee:

for some strange reason he sang Big Girls to me:mf_rosetinted:

Im saying all that in weird order:aah:

Popular ROCKED! stardust was amazing... he made us do some chorus for TOOL like with two tonalities... it was pretty....:wub2: he said hed been waiting years to try that out!

he made us sing LOLA like a contest for BIOTG.... and there were 2 balconies with 4 people on them and made them do a singing contest... it was hilarious:naughty:

EMD was a huge hit of course here... as well as Karen...

The french song was way too lovely... i adored it...

i loved how it seemed he was talking about a girl... but we realize he talked about his youth...

he seemed so nervous to sing it.. and it went so well.

He said Dorian always made him sing about getting old.. :lmfao:

it was really a pretty song with potential..

He told a story about SITM, that his sisters were doing ballet and he wanted to do it too:naughty:but he ended up doing tap dance... for which i had to yell to him the translation in french:aah:

and he said a bunch of crazy stuff about sibblings how they always want what u have... and then he said sitm was meant to be on tapdance beat.

Max was impressed at my beating on the stage and pointed me out and laughed :aah:

at one point mika was just messing around with lollipop and max was so lost i pointed him and laughed and mika turned around and realized he was lost

Before underwater, he said he wrote this song here, and that it belonged to montreal.. very sweet..

he also said something about the Bar des martyrs (before Karen), and said: if you go there youll meet..

someone: mika?

him:.. that too

and he laughed

at one point he said he wasnt following the set list at all... so he asked people what they wanted to hear... was cute but chaos ensued... so he was like: okok!!!

the crowd was amazing and very responsive..

he started playing HE and we all started to sing before he did.. he seemed to love it.

After EMD tho i heard him whisper in the mic: god im tired..

he gave so much energy

my moment... he started singing rain.. then just stopped.. he was like... oh.. erm... wow..

he suddenly knelt to vero and me and asked for the lyrics..

vero was like... ermm.. she looked at me panicked...

mika: i need the second verse!

me:... i know.. but.. i... cant.. remember..

mika:... AHHHH

:lmfao:

someone gave him a cellphone with the lyrics on them...

and when he sang the second verse he looked at us and went like: NOW you know them!!!

me and vero just shrugged hahahahha

it was so cool.. he was like.. inches away from my face... nawww...

before over my shoulder, he crowd got amazingly loud and cheered... and at one point it even got louder.. omg... mika had to cover his ears.. and he was deeply touched... and said it was amazing....

he said that he was emotionnal and that this last song would make us justice...

Edited by LilStar

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I just read all of your reports, comments... Why there was no more tickets!?!?! :crybaby: ... its look like it was the best show ever! And me I was stock at home doing home work :( ... well I'm happy for all of you who had the chance too gad at the show x) ... I really like the new song lyrics, I dont listen it but the lyrics seems nice :) .. and wow, how could mika forgot the lyrics of rain haha xD, for all the fan who cant help mika with his lyrics, I think if I was there I will react like you xD. Well I cant wait too listen his new song and next year for the next gig where I'm gonna jump on the tickets the first second they gonna be on sale xD

p.s sorry for all of you who tried too read what I write in my really bad english xD

the meet and greet.... canadian way.

We were about 100 waiting.. insane.. i had doubts he would pass everyone..

but he did... i didnt even know he was there before csath told me (seriousy, whats my problem:aah:)

he got to me, i have him sweets made of maple syrups that cath got... and saidL ooohh candies:D smiled and signed my ticket and before i knew it he ws gone haha...

thats all:wub2:

i had a great time... i loved how he made the crowd his...

i loved how he took the time to appreciate us...

i loved how he just decided to do things his way like a master of orchestra.

final observation: he has long legs.

(sorry for the novel long report... you wont have another one for probably a year again:aah:)

Omg, I just read all of your reports, comments... Why there was no more tickets!?!?! :crybaby: ... its look like it was the best show ever! And me I was stock at home doing home work :( ... well I'm happy for all of you who had the chance too gad at the show x) ... I really like the new song lyrics, I dont listen it but the lyrics seems nice :) .. and wow, how could mika forgot the lyrics of rain haha xD, for all the fan who cant help mika with his lyrics, I think if I was there I will react like you xD. Well I cant wait too listen his new song and next year for the next gig where I'm gonna jump on the tickets the first second they gonna be on sale xD

p.s sorry for all of you who tried too read what I write in my really bad english xD

You should have come anyway ! There was still tickets for sale. They released 20 tickets (not sure about the number) on the morning that you could buy in the Corona Theatre.

You should have come anyway ! There was still tickets for sale. They released 20 tickets (not sure about the number) on the morning that you could buy in the Corona Theatre.

no seriously :o .. if I knew that before! :/ well now its too late

i was like:"hi! this is a gift for you............"

him: *didn't hear a thing*

me: *saw the pen* "no wait that's not...." *him started automatically signing* "NOOOOOOO————————————THATS FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU!!!!!!!”

him: *looked like his just awaken* "hmm? ohhh thats for me for me"

but i still got an autograph on my tiny canvas XD i was really happy i could give it to him... mission accomplished :mf_rosetinted:

You were beside me!!!!!

I saw him starting to sign and you: NOOO

ITS A GIFT

Him: aww for me!?!?

And then he kinda hugged it. Lmfao

Amazingly cute ^^

Im sorry i had no idea where u were allie :( i actually asked like 10 girls if they were u before giving up:aah:

You were beside me!!!!!

ITS A GIFT

Amazingly cute ^^

Im sorry i had no idea where u were allie :( i actually asked like 10 girls if they were u before giving up:aah:

:lmfao: Were you sitted in the chairs or behind them ? I was in the second group in the queue, with the girls with the hats and the boy (the only one in our part of the queue). I had my friend's light blue hat in my hands to keep me warm.

A video from the M&G. :naughty: I don't know the people but maybe I can make someone happy. :dunno:

WsLJ3lN9rLU

oh... i spotted Monsieur "Securite" :naughty:

I have a feeling that Corona is not used to this queueing business and we caught them by surprise :aah:

A video from the M&G. :naughty: I don't know the people but maybe I can make someone happy. :dunno:

WsLJ3lN9rLU

That's the back of my head!! The one with the tuque lol!!

You were beside me!!!!!

ITS A GIFT

Amazingly cute ^^

No no ... I think you are talking about me, I was just behinh you during the show and just beside you at the m & g ... I was like :swoon: when he touched my card :teehee:

i really really enjoyed reading all the reports and everything about this gig!!:wub2:

Thanks guys!!

I tried to remember the second verse of rain and had a total block - and it wasn't even with him in front of me! :lmao:

Just for fun, I have a VERY funny picture. He made this face when he tells us that it was very wierd because he was speaking french but sings in english. It's a screenshot and it worths the look. I think I'm gonna do a gif with this, it's priceless.

mika1_zps5ca43412.jpg

Edited by Alie

Just for fun, I have a VERY funny picture. He made this face when he tells us that it was very wierd because he was speaking french but sings in english. Its a screenshot and it works the look. I think I'm gonna do a gif with this, it's priceless.

mika1_zps5ca43412.jpg

HAHAHA xD thanks for this nice picture lol

From twitter:

Marie Caloin ‏@MarieCaloin 5m

@mikasounds photos d'hier soir à Montréal �� pic.twitter.com/qkDqzpP1Wy

BHRId-LCQAA7i8a.jpg:large

BHRIsH2CQAEpZKD.jpg:large

BHRIoIVCcAAb8-A.jpg:large

BHRIwBiCQAEPlU9.jpg:large

Edited by krysady

Really? Oh I misunderstood then.

You got it right, Christine :wink2: In English, we would be use the pronoun "it"to refer to "youth". Here in the song, his youth is personified and the pronoun "she" is appropriate.

This understanding I had about a fraternal twin comes from the lyrics themselves. He can look into a mirror and see his Youth who looks physically like him but is a different gender.

I hope you can see what I mean :aah:

he's voice was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. i had goosebumps when he sang relax!! it was the best gig ever!! (n how could he forget Rain!!!! XDD

he was lovely n real as i think he is! too bad there were only two of his members but they were both adorable :)

i was pretty nervous about the gift i wanted to give him... i spent so much time and became very stress while preparing it (busy mid-term week at school and visiting cousin and all that ****...:() i went to find him after the show fully prepared for finding nothing but... there he was!!!!!!

he left so soon! but he must be tired... i know I was tired as hell........ so glad he got the gift n i even talked to him!! tho he signed on the gift... again... i knew it was coming but i still couldn't prevent it... *sign*

anyway. i'm in love. :)

Just for fun, I have a VERY funny picture. He made this face when he tells us that it was very wierd because he was speaking french but sings in english. Its a screenshot and it works the look. I think I'm gonna do a gif with this, it's priceless.

mika1_zps5ca43412.jpg

:aah: This really is the most crazy pic I've ever seen of him -haha :naughty:

Love,love

me

:wink2:@ crazyaboumika You made me laugh, Anne. It's sunny today (even if it's still cold), I've read Guylaine's report and listened to this great song, you made me giggle... that's the definition of a very good Sunday!

Yes, being woken up by Mika with a brand new song and reading this wonderful thread and :fangurl:ing what could be better? :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

I'm happy I made you giggle :naughty:

Just for fun, I have a VERY funny picture. He made this face when he tells us that it was very wierd because he was speaking french but sings in english. It's a screenshot and it worths the look. I think I'm gonna do a gif with this, it's priceless.

This is awful,and now it's everywhere on twitter,poor him :aah: