Mika's Smile Fan Club Part 4

silver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I particularly ike your smile in movemnt like this is a enterview but all of them.

69RWZzH12pk i like your comments about music thks they are me smile too.

I would like the first picture I post here is one I've taken :teehee:

So I give you this one of monday 6th may.

329921M18.jpg

Nice pic, he looks more skinny in those pics :huh:

Yes it seems to me he is more skinny at this moment and the summer tour won't let him recover :emot-sad:

I saw him two weeks ago and found him so skinny. But today when I saw your pics, omg, he looks even more skinny than the day I met him. One day we won't see him on stage.:doh:

I saw him two weeks ago and found him so skinny. But today when I saw your pics, omg, he looks even more skinny than the day I met him. One day we won't see him on stage.:doh:

:lmfao:

omg yes I saw that too.. When we waited outside at the backstage exit and Mika had past us already I got the time to really look at him and he looked so skinny...:no: He was wearing a panthalon and the pants looked so loosen up on his legs.. :shocked:

It was my first thought. Usually I just think: Oh so skinny...

but this time I''m terrified. Maybe it's only light, but he is skinnier that in 2007.

I saw him in Bourges and he lost weight since I saw him the last time in December. He is much too skinny.

I saw him in Bourges and he lost weight since I saw him the last time in December. He is much too skinny.

And he insists, that he eats like a bull? Either he's lying, or he is too exhausted :tears: I'm even afraid to think about a new tour :aah:

And he insists, that he eats like a bull? Either he's lying, or he is too exhausted :tears: I'm even afraid to think about a new tour :aah:

But his mother is around and she will look after him so we don´t have to worry. :wink2: