mari62

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@JoyLibrary

We were attacked by millions of green fly on stage tonight, was like something out of Sci Fi movie! I had to put a towel over my head!

And a lobster on stage..... National Geographic anyone?

@JoyLibrary

We were attacked by millions of green fly on stage tonight, was like something out of Sci Fi movie! I had to put a towel over my head!

And a lobster on stage..... National Geographic anyone?

No pics of the lobster yet?:mf_rosetinted:

Well, he's so overdressed in these gigs that you can't really check, hehehehe!

he's tanned, his skin is not that pale anyway....he's got good mediterranean genes :naughty:

It was s good gig, we could stand third row arriving at 7.30 pm, so that's definitely a bonus :wink2:

Flies of any possible size and quantity were attacking the ones on stage! I think Mika swallowed a good lot, he was fighting with them fiercely!

We met him for some minutes afterwards, we were all italians.....maybe thats why he said italians are the best? :wub2:

I had a nice greeting, and I'm happy.

No harassing or mobbing, we were all old time fans and very polite.

Some people who were on the path to go away saw him stopping, so immediately a crowd gathered around him, but they mainly wanted to snap a pic of him so no real nuisance.

The place is great and the weather is gorgeous, so we are planning a good french breakfast on the lake!

he's tanned, his skin is not that pale anyway....he's got good mediterranean genes :naughty:

It was s good gig, we could stand third row arriving at 7.30 pm, so that's definitely a bonus :wink2:

Flies of any possible size and quantity were attacking the ones on stage! I think Mika swallowed a good lot, he was fighting with them fiercely!

We met him for some minutes afterwards, we were all italians.....maybe thats why he said italians are the best? :wub2:

Some people who were on the path to go away saw him stopping, so immediately a crowd gathered around him, but they mainly wanted to snap a pic of him so no real nuisance.

The place is great and the weather is gorgeous, so we are planning a good french breakfast on the lake!

Sounds lovely - except for the all flies, which I hate :sneaky2:

Congrats with a happy eve with a good gig, and nice, short meeting - thanks for telling us that quick!! :wub2: Enjoy your breakfast :teehee:

Love,love

me

And what about the breakfast? :naughty: