Jounieh International Festival in Beirut, Lebanon - 2 July 2013

mari62

Oh but I didn't mean to say that he looks horrible, I meant that he looks HORRIBLY tired, which is that he looks EXTREMLY tired :teehee: He does always look good though :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::thumb_yello: and he wears his Lozza sunglasses :wub2:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never read that interview and it just confirms what I thought. I always thought he named his dog Melachi because he thinks she's like a queen :aah: (Mallakeh which means queen in arabic)

Yes,I thought so too!and funny thing is that I wanted to name my dog Malake too!(it means queen in Persian too) wish I named her that:aah:

Looks like someone who's lacking sleep and slightly abuse of French wine:naughty:

When I saw this photo yesterday I started to laugh, and I told my husband almost exactly what you write here :aah: In my eyes this is "MIKA in a mess", haha -so I hope he looks better today, and wish him all the best luck in the world for his concert tonight!! :wub2: It must be really exciting for him to be back in the city he was born, and meet all the lebanese people again :wub2:

And those from MFC who might join the concert: ENJOY !!! :thumb_yello:

Look forward to reports ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Amazing place, venue and stage, I'm sure tonight will be a special night for Mika and the people who will be there :wub2:

BOBBxcICIAExg7I.jpg:large

Ehm, seats??? Really seats???? I´m wondering how Long the audience will sit there.................... :teehee:

I wish everybody who is there a lot of fun.

Which time will Mika be on?

Ehm, seats??? Really seats???? I´m wondering how Long the audience will sit there.................... :teehee:

I wish everybody who is there a lot of fun.

Which time will Mika be on?

Maybe it will be an acoustic show :dunno: the venue looks good but the chairs don't fit very much :teehee:

from ‏@JoyLibrary

p6kk.jpg

Horrible cheap plastic chairs:mf_rosetinted:

Well yeah - no luxuary - but at least they're quite steady :naughty: I think you can both stand and dance on these chairs, besides they are easy to handle after rainshowers ... :blush-anim-cl:

Hope the gig will be a huge success for MIKA - a night to remember :wub2:

Love,love

me

oh yes, it would be great to watch it live!!

I really hope the whole Beirut population see this gig as a Big 30th Birthday Party for their music genius :fisch: - and CELEBRATE MIKA with his show - and till the sunrise tomorrow !! :mikalove:

Love,love

me

I really hope the whole Beirut population see this gig as a Big 30th Birthday Party for their music genius :fisch: - and CELEBRATE MIKA with his show - and till the sunrise tomorrow !! :mikalove:

Love,love

me

looking forward to the videos!! :wub2: