MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I've just watched Michele's performance... And I have to say that imo this boy is 3 metres above all the other contestants (and I'm sure Mika knows that too.)

It's not about energy or ability to sing, it's about building a different world with every performance. And the amazing thing is that all these worlds he builds are not fake or made up for the show, they are all differents sides of his personality as a person and as an artist.

That's the main thing: he is pure, and authentic, and he sings without 'trying', in a completely natural and effortless way, and through that he builds these magic worlds that keep you glued to the screen and leave you with the desire to listen to him more and more.

I enjoyed this performance even more than the others: the song is difficult, complex, hypnotical, and he managed to give his own interpretation not only of the song itself but also of what the song is 'made of': watching him I felt like I could see and hear all the inner struggle and resigned sorrow this song conveys, he really moved something in me, and that's very rare to find. Bravo Bravi!

Ps: can I just say that I really enjoyed the Street Clerks? XD I liked their approach to the song and the final result... And Mika's reaction was PRICELESS, lol.

Oh, and I also loved what Mika said about Gaia, that she's not perfect, but in this imperfection there is the quality of an artist.

Oh, and btw, Mika's Italian is really, really impressive now, complex and correct.

I've just watched Michele's performance... And I have to say that imo this boy is 3 metres above all the other contestants (and I'm sure Mika knows that too.)

It's not about energy or ability to sing, it's about building a different world with every performance. And the amazing thing is that all these worlds he builds are not fake or made up for the show, they are all differents sides of his personality as a person and as an artist.

That's the main thing: he is pure, and authentic, and he sings without 'trying', in a completely natural and effortless way, and through that he builds these magic worlds that keep you glued to the screen and leave you with the desire to listen to him more and more.

I enjoyed this performance even more than the others: the song is difficult, complex, hypnotical, and he managed to give his own interpretation not only of the song itself but also of what the song is 'made of': watching him I felt like I could see and hear all the inner struggle and resigned sorrow this song conveys, he really moved something in me, and that's very rare to find. Bravo Bravi!

Ps: can I just say that I really enjoyed the Street Clerks? XD I liked their approach to the song and the final result... And Mika's reaction was PRICELESS, lol.

Oh, and I also loved what Mika said about Gaia, that she's not perfect, but in this imperfection there is the quality of an artist.

Oh, and btw, Mika's Italian is really, really impressive now, complex and correct.

Which makes it even more difficult to understand him for many of us. Please can we get Translation of these parts you were talking about and from the Argument he had about Aba?

And as the second part stopped too early who did Mika eliminate?

It's not about energy or ability to sing,it's about building a different world with every performance. And the amazing thing is that all these worlds he builds are not fake or made up for the show, they are all differents sides of his personality as a person and as an artist.

Those are the reasons why I became his FAN :wub2:

Which makes it even more difficult to understand him for many of us. Please can we get Translation of these parts you were talking about and from the Argument he had about Aba?

And as the second part stopped too early who did Mika eliminate?

He didn't liked the choreography for Aba's moment,she said Luca Tommassini did it,Mika said she should have said NO,because she's responsible for her performance on stage.And he said that this song makes him crying when is played by Annie Lennox ,but he felt nothing from Aba's performance.(sorry,maybe the italians could explain better :blush-anim-cl: )

The final is missing indeed,I also would like to see what happened :aah:

He didn't liked the choreography for Aba's moment,she said Luca Tommassini did it,Mika said she should have said NO,because she's responsible for her performance on stage.And he said that this song makes him crying when is played by Annie Lennox ,but he felt nothing from Aba's performance.(sorry,maybe the italians could explain better :blush-anim-cl: )

The final is missing indeed,I also would like to see what happened :aah:

you explained very well. He said that Aba's chroreography and scenography didn't fit with her performance, that she has a great voice but the whole performance was not so special :doh:

Thanks, krysady :thumb_yello:

Compilation about the introductions from Mika:

<iframe width="510" height="295" src="http://videoplatform.sky.it/player/videoplayer_embed.swf?id=177504&autoplay=false" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/177504/mika-balla-da-solo/09-11-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

Thanks, krysady :thumb_yello:

Compilation about the introductions from Mika:

<iframe width="510" height="295" src="http://videoplatform.sky.it/player/videoplayer_embed.swf?id=177504&autoplay=false" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/177504/mika-balla-da-solo/09-11-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

Thank you! :flowers2:

Oh yes, you are so right. For me he is so much above the other candidates. Last night I watched his performances again and I'm impressed more and more.

I've also read the lyrics of "Cieli neri" now and after watching it again I've a very different perception of the performance now. The song must be like this, because he describes this emotional situation when you are paralysed a little bit. And Michele gives the song the right part of hurt emotion in this motionless.

Oh yes, you are so right. For me he is so much above the other candidates. Last night I watched his performances again and I'm impressed more and more.

I've also read the lyrics of "Cieli neri" now and after watching it again I've a very different perception of the performance now. The song must be like this, because he describes this emotional situation when you are paralysed a little bit. And Michele gives the song the right part of hurt emotion in this motionless.

:thumb_yello:

About Aba yes, he basically said that the choreography and scenography negatively affected the performance, it made it lose its 'power' (I agree, I would have preferred a more bare setting).

On his Facebook Mika has just apologized about the maybe too harsh way he said those things to Luca Tommassini:

A volte non mi esprimo mika-tanto-bene e mi dispiace di aver usato le parole brutte, ma di questo sono sicuro: Luca Tommassini, tu hai davvero la stardust, la polvere di stelle! Nessuno saprebbe far splendere le mie ragazze e me sul palco come fai tu

Mika never ceases to amaze me, he's so sensitive :)

Performance of Mika & Chiara

<iframe width="510" height="295" src="http://videoplatform.sky.it/player/videoplayer_embed.swf?id=177331&autoplay=false" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Watch with Firefox or try here

Wow!!

Thank you so much for posting, what a duet!! :wub2:

On his Facebook Mika has just apologized about the maybe too harsh way he said those things to Luca Tommassini:

A volte non mi esprimo mika-tanto-bene e mi dispiace di aver usato le parole brutte, ma di questo sono sicuro: Luca Tommassini, tu hai davvero la stardust, la polvere di stelle! Nessuno saprebbe far splendere le mie ragazze e me sul palco come fai tu

Mika never ceases to amaze me, he's so sensitive :)

On whose Facebook did Mika write this, Teresa? I don't see it anywhere? :blink:

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I see, he must have geo-tagged it just for Italy.

Edited by dcdeb

Michele is the only contestant who's really growing show after show, like a winner of XF must do, and like the most famous artists coming from XFI did, like Chiara and Mengoni.

And yes, Mika knows it very well, it was clear when Morgan said that Violetta was the best artist ("la più brava").

He said it with intention, smiling a bit, and Mika was very serious, and repeated at the end of his intervention that she was good, intending "not the best", cause he knows how dangerous can be being a favourite from the beginning.

Michele is the only contestant who's really growing show after show, like a winner of XF must do, and like the most famous artists coming from XFI did, like Chiara and Mengoni.

And yes, Mika knows it very well, it was clear when Morgan said that Violetta was the best artist ("la più brava").

He said it with intention, smiling a bit, and Mika was very serious, and repeated at the end of his intervention that she was good, intending "not the best", cause he knows how dangerous can be being a favourite from the beginning.

I wish Michele would have been in Mika's team.I predict a tough finale,and I'm afraid that many people will give their votes for Mika's contestants,just because the entire Italy adores him. But Michele will have a musical career no matter what,it's quite obvious :thumb_yello:

Edited by krysady

Chiara about her performance with Mika (for Firefox):

<iframe width="510" height="295" src="http://videoplatform.sky.it/player/videoplayer_embed.swf?id=177450&autoplay=false" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Chiara about her performance with Mika (for Firefox):

<iframe width="510" height="295" src="http://videoplatform.sky.it/player/videoplayer_embed.swf?id=177450&autoplay=false" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

I have no idea what is she talking about, but you can see from her gestures - she is a true fan.:mika3: Almost a MFCer. :naughty:

I have no idea what is she talking about, but you can see from her gestures - she is a true fan.:mika3: Almost a MFCer. :naughty:

I can't understand her italian either,it's weird :aah: But you're right,she's all :fangurl::naughty:

I can't find it here, maybe I skipped it, but has the video of the backstage been posted here? It's on the SimonaVenturaTV online, and there's also Mika talking about how dangerous eating chicken can be ....

I can't find it here, maybe I skipped it, but has the video of the backstage been posted here? It's on the SimonaVenturaTV online, and there's also Mika talking about how dangerous eating chicken can be ....

No,it wasn't posted.