MIKA to be Judge on XFactor 7 #XF7 Italia 2013

dcdeb

I'm not going to try and watch the eps until they come on the other channel. I've spent all morning trying to fix the computer.

Last week a kind person, who doesn't want to be named, sent me the links to eps 1 & 2. They were on a safe site, Daily Motion, and I just clicked to watch. They worked great, albeit with an annoying advert every few minutes about a man dating his friend's sister, and he didn't want the guy to know, so he spoke in Pig Latin. But I saw the first two eps.

But I had no idea how to access ep 3 on the site, and no links to it, so someone else sent me a link to some she had on another site, but it wrecked my computer. That's why I don't want to download anything. I don't think my browser was compatible, even though it was firefox.

I can't be doing with the hastle, even for Mika. My computer just froze again writing this message. So I'm going to wait until the eps are completely available.

I'm not going to try and watch the eps until they come on the other channel. I've spent all morning trying to fix the computer.

Last week a kind person, who doesn't want to be named, sent me the links to eps 1 & 2. They were on a safe site, Daily Motion, and I just clicked to watch. They worked great, albeit with an annoying advert every few minutes about a man dating his friend's sister, and he didn't want the guy to know, so he spoke in Pig Latin. But I saw the first two eps.

But I had no idea how to access ep 3 on the site, and no links to it, so someone else sent me a link to some she had on another site, but it wrecked my computer. That's why I don't want to download anything. I don't think my browser was compatible, even though it was firefox.

I can't be doing with the hastle, even for Mika. My computer just froze again writing this message. So I'm going to wait until the eps are completely available.

But you can watch all the episodes on Eriko's veoh,and it's safe,why don't you try it?

I´m curious to hear about the show of today. I really want to know who will have to go tonight.................... Fingers crossed for Mika´s Girls, your little Michele, and of course Ape Escape.

I'm very sure Ape Escape and Street Clerks will do great,I like their songs,but Valentina and Gaia got some weird ones......I'm afraid for them.But maybe they will perform another versions,like Michele will do.

I'm very sure Ape Escape and Street Clerks will do great,I like their songs,but Valentina and Gaia got some weird ones......I'm afraid for them.But maybe they will perform another versions,like Michele will do.

But it is exciting isn´t it?

Very! I hope some nice Italian fans will come here and tell us the news from time to time :teehee: I'm looking forward to watch the show as soon as possible :thumb_yello:

I'm sure Teresa and Luisa will tell us news from Michele :wink2: I'm not worried for Mika's girls, they are great and also italians love them because they are in his team :teehee:

I'm sure Teresa and Luisa will tell us news from Michele :wink2: I'm not worried for Mika's girls, they are great and also italians love them because they are in his team :teehee:

Ape Escape are posting a Scala on their Fb side and there Aba and Fabio are the last ones. Firts is Ape Escape then Violetta, Michele is only third then the other girls....... If it would represent what will happen tonight Elio will lose both of his constantants

Ape Escape are posting a Scala on their Fb side and there Aba and Fabio are the last ones. Firts is Ape Escape then Violetta, Michele is only third then the other girls....... If it would represent what will happen tonight Elio will lose both of his constantants

I wonder what's happening in this case? And I'm really curious about Gaia's song,is this one a famous song for Italians? because I saw her very excited about it,and I did the mistake to watch the video.Big mistake :aah:

I wonder what's happening in this case? And I'm really curious about Gaia's song,is this one a famous song for Italians? because I saw her very excited about it,and I did the mistake to watch the video.Big mistake :aah:

I also saw the vid and I´m not sure if I like the song, I didn´t like her performance of that wonderful song last week, for me the song was destroyed. So I wanted to hear what Mika had to say the next day but they didn´t show it.

I also saw the vid and I´m not sure if I like the song, I didn´t like her performance of that wonderful song last week, for me the song was destroyed. So I wanted to hear what Mika had to say the next day but they didn´t show it.

If you saw the vid posted by Simona with his face during her performance,it's pretty obvious he wasn't very excited.Maybe that's why he decided to give freedom to Gaia for tonight,she's not the same as she was at the preselections.

Maybe that's why he decided to give freedom to Gaia for tonight,she's not the same as she was at the preselections.

I hope to see more from the original and independent Gaia. I think this time Simona (Ventura) was totally right when she said she missed the Gaia from the Auditions. Back than Gaia was very convincing. But not with her three performances at the live shows. And I think part of that are the songs.

If you want to vote from outside Italy: Follow "Sky Uno" or "X Factor Italia" on Facebook, than go to "X Fan", than "Gioca subito", than "Vota". You can vote 10 times per each manche.

Xfactor Italia - in the dressing room before tonight's show...

1463172_10151834160888040_2030466952_n.jpg

i haven't used this smiley for a while, but this pic just asks for it: :mf_lustslow:

:teehee: he really is one handsome guy. :wub2:

i also love this fluffy thingy he's wearing. :naughty:

i haven't used this smiley for a while, but this pic just asks for it: :mf_lustslow:

:teehee: he really is one handsome guy. :wub2:

i also love this fluffy thingy he's wearing. :naughty:

:wub2: Indeed - the most handsome guy on the planet :blush-anim-cl:

I also wonder how big closets MIKA needs, to store all his clothes and shoes!? :wink2: He never seems to wear anything twice, except for some pair of shoes ... :teehee:

Love,love

me

:wub2: Indeed - the most handsome guy on the planet :blush-anim-cl:

I also wonder how big closets MIKA needs, to store all his clothes and shoes!? :wink2: He never seems to wear anything twice, except for some pair of shoes ... :teehee:

Love,love

me

I think most of the suits he wears on X- factor are given from Moschino and not his own.

I hope to see more from the original and independent Gaia. I think this time Simona (Ventura) was totally right when she said she missed the Gaia from the Auditions. Back than Gaia was very convincing. But not with her three performances at the live shows. And I think part of that are the songs.

If you want to vote from outside Italy: Follow "Sky Uno" or "X Factor Italia" on Facebook, than go to "X Fan", than "Gioca subito", than "Vota". You can vote 10 times per each manche.

Thank you so much :huglove:

I had no idea it was possible to vote outside of Italy :doh:

I think most of the suits he wears on X- factor are given from Moschino and not his own.

Yes, that sounds reasonable - but he also seems to have a lot of different, private clothes... :teehee:

Love,love

me