NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

Just a question, is it possible to watch the Jay Leno's Tonight Show live stream? :wink2:

the_tonight_show_with_jay_leno-show.jpg

FOR OCT 1ST SHOW -

Joseph Gordon-Levitt;

Jay Mohr;

Ariana Grande & Mika

Episode 71

10/1/130.0

Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt;

actor Jay Mohr;

Ariana Grande & Mika perform.

Check this site out :

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-tonight-show-with-jay-leno/

Edited by A. Clay

Wonder how many more hits after the appearance on Jay Leno tuesday:thumb_yello:

Anyone wanna bet?

The thing that has me most hopeful about the Tonight Show is not that the show itself will have a lot of impact but it's a sign that Ariana is possibly planning to release the song as a single and get it to start climbing the Hot 100 instead of falling off.

The thing that has me most hopeful about the Tonight Show is not that the show itself will have a lot of impact but it's a sign that Ariana is possibly planning to release the song as a single and get it to start climbing the Hot 100 instead of falling off.

You're right, I think she will too:thumb_yello:

That would be great for mika!! But i want mika's album version to be a single much more :crybaby:

Still getting a kick out of the comments to the music video ::

Marzia Capraro

'My mother wants Mika for a dinner date'

PLboss1

'Mika is so freakin' hot' *-*

Amini Hamuli

'I want Mika's watch' :3

Lauren T.

'I love Mika's expression at the end XD

He is just like:' =O

Lauren T.

'BEST SONG EVER KNOWN TO THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!'

jollie Park

'i love the way mika looks when he sings,

like the expressions he makes'

Edited by A. Clay

TONIGHT AT 11:35 PM,

Joseph Gordon-Levitt; Jay Mohr; Ariana Grande & Mika

the 11:35 pm is eastern standard time btw. so it starts at 10:35 for me but musical guests aren't ever on until the last 5 minutes or so. i hope my neighbors won't mind the blasting song, the screams of glee, the squealing, the giggling, the angry cursing when the camera cuts away from Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah Mika will not be on until almost 12:30. I don't have a TV and Hulu is blocked here so :sneaky2: I have a US proxy at work so I'll probably have to watch it there later. NBC will pull anything that is uploaded to YouTube. :sneaky2:

Maybe Ariana's hardcore fans will upload it so many times to YT that NBC won't be able to take it down before we get a chance to see it? :)

That's probably what will happen! But just in case I'll try to record it as best I can -- and I'll just hope that my dog doesn't decide to start barking along like he did the last time Mika was on TV here! :teehee:

That's probably what will happen! But just in case I'll try to record it as best I can -- and I'll just hope that my dog doesn't decide to start barking along like he did the last time Mika was on TV here! :teehee:

:naughty:

I remember that:wink2: