Hi,and warm kisses from Iran!

Yasi

Hi everyone,

I'm Yasmine,I'm an illustrator and upcoming interior architect:)

I know Mika since 2009,I heard his song ''Relax'' in Virgin music store in France and I fell in love with him.since then,he changed my life,I was a lonely and depressed girl but he taught me to be strong,no matter what happens.

I've never been to any of his concerts,but it's my long time hope,and I wish I can reach to it next year in Italy or France.

I'm so glad to find you all amazing fans:)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I know Mika since 2009,I heard his song ''Relax'' in Virgin music store in France and I fell in love with him.since then,he changed my life,I was a lonely and depressed girl but he taught me to be strong,no matter what happens.

I've never been to any of his concerts,but it's my long time hope,and I wish I can reach to it next year in Italy or France.

Hi Yasmine (one of my fave names!) and WELCOME!!

Hope to see u around and hope u have fun on here!:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone,

Hello and welcome to the MFC, have a lot of fun here! :wink2: Yasmine like one of Mika's sisters, nice name :wub2:

Hi everyone,

hello and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Hello and welcome to the MFC, have a lot of fun here! :wink2: Yasmine like one of Mika's sisters, nice name :wub2:

Thanks,yes,and the strange point is that I'm an illustrator and I work on album covers too:D

welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

Have a lot of fun here :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Interesting point that you will work with architecture like me :fisch:

Wow,you are an architect!:shocked:that's amazing,and the other strange point is that I may come to São Paulo to continue my studies:)

Hi Yasmine!

Welcome, I have recently met a girl from Iran and she was the first person from there I have spoken to. Now you.

Hope the MFC treats you well! Have fun here!

BTW, I see you're an interior architect, I am almost a civil engineer, if we were from the same place, we would have worked together:naughty:

Hi Yasmine!

Welcome, I have recently met a girl from Iran and she was the first person from there I have spoken to. Now you.

Hope the MFC treats you well! Have fun here!

BTW, I see you're an interior architect, I am almost a civil engineer, if we were from the same place, we would have worked together:naughty:

Hi,that's so nice,you know,I've been to Cape Town two years ago,for a math contest,it was amazing:)

Maybe one day we can work together,who knows?:)

Wow,you are an architect!:shocked:that's amazing,and the other strange point is that I may come to São Paulo to continue my studies:)

not yet :fisch:

(why wasn't I born in São Paulo??? :mf_rosetinted:)

in case you come to Brazil, have a golden time here :huglove:

not yet :fisch:

(why wasn't I born in São Paulo??? :mf_rosetinted:)

in case you come to Brazil, have a golden time here :huglove:

Thank you:huglove:

C'mon,you were born in one of the most beautiful places of the world!