Hullo!

mishichi

Hi I'm mishichi and it's nice to meet you all!

I have always loved Mika's songs- Happy Ending (which still moves me to tears) and Rain (constant repeat on the ipod shuffle) when they were released. I love him even more now since Origin of Love came out! Sadly, I wish Mika's songs were broadcasted more widely on the radio (I'm looking at you, mix 106.5) but I always perk up when I hear an insert of his songs in a T.V ad or even a show. Like a few weeks ago, on a renovating show called the Block, they used Grace Kelly and I was miming the lyrics! Same thing happened on the Morning Show today as well~

Seriously Mika is one of the most underrated artists out there!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always loved Mika's songs- Happy Ending (which still moves me to tears) and Rain (constant repeat on the ipod shuffle) when they were released. I love him even more now since Origin of Love came out! Sadly, I wish Mika's songs were broadcasted more widely on the radio (I'm looking at you, mix 106.5) but I always perk up when I hear an insert of his songs in a T.V ad or even a show. Like a few weeks ago, on a renovating show called the Block, they used Grace Kelly and I was miming the lyrics! Same thing happened on the Morning Show today as well~

Hey ya!

I'm Tegan, the Aussie rep. If you have any questions about the forum or anything, feel free to ask. I'm around most week days, so if I don't answer straight away I'll get back to you pretty soon.

I know what you mean about radio stations (the local ones in the country) never play Mika. And yay for Mika music on the Block and the Morning Show! I can't bring myself to watch the Block, the twins kind of annoy me.

So whereabouts in Oz are you from?

hello and welcome to the Mika Fan Club!

It's nice to see new fans from Australia! :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, we've gotten a few new Aussies lately!

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy mishichi. Good to have you here. I wish things were a bit more active in terms of Australia and Mika but at least you can keep up to date with what he's doing with the rest of the world.:mf_rosetinted: