Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

That's exactly what happened to me with Les Enfoirés TV show in France :naughty:

It happened to me hearing Mika on the radio. I hadn't seen him on TV. If I had, mind you, it would have been THEN for me!

But when I heard him I thought.

"Who's that guy with the super-sonic falsetto? He can also sing the low notes. WOW! That guy can really sing and I just Know he wrote that song Love Today because no one could sing it like him!"

Once I got his name and his first album, I was lost in Mikaworld.

I know that particular show you mentioned got France hooked on him. I hope DWTS does the same for all Americans.

It happened to me hearing Mika on the radio. I hadn't seen him on TV. If I had, mind you, it would have been THEN for me!

But when I heard him I thought.

"Who's that guy with the super-sonic falsetto? He can also sing the low notes. WOW! That guy can really sing and I just Know he wrote that song Love Today because no one could sing it like him!"

Once I got his name and his first album, I was lost in Mikaworld.

I know that particular show you mentioned got France hooked on him. I hope DWTS does the same for all Americans.

Actually I think most French people had known him already, only the very very late people like me got to know him thanks to that show (it was early 2013) :aah::mf_rosetinted:

I really hope the DWTS show will have impact for him in the US :crossed:

Actually I think most French people had known him already, only the very very late people like me got to know him thanks to that show (it was early 2013) :aah::mf_rosetinted:

I really hope the DWTS show will have impact for him in the US :crossed:

I must have got mixed up. I know, very early on in his career, he was on some French show. When I saw the video, that's when I first realised he could speak French. He actually sang a bit of Killer Queen, because the host said he sounded like Freddie Mercury (he nailed it too) I thought the show you mentioned was the same one.

I must have got mixed up. I know, very early on in his career, he was on some French show. When I saw the video, that's when I first realised he could speak French. He actually sang a bit of Killer Queen, because the host said he sounded like Freddie Mercury (he nailed it too) I thought the show you mentioned was the same one.

This show was Taratata :wink2: I loved it and watched it several times. :wub2:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Astonishing and frightening article on the medical crisis and huge lack of aid in Syria on the cover of the UK Times.

Terrible...

it IS terrible. People from Syria have been wandering outside Milan Central Station for days now, looking for a shelter, and now the town council have decided to intervene, eventually.

it's such a huge drama. Another one.

What the hell:

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande 58m

#YoursTruly fact.. #PopularSong when U hear me laugh at 1:43

it was because the producer said "big floppy penis" in my headphones...

Idk why

Thank you Ariana Grande' date=' for making me think about big floppy penises every time I hear this song. :annoyed_h4h:[/quote']

She'll have none of that ::

http://instagram.com/p/fplHszSfYb/

This show was Taratata :wink2: I loved it and watched it several times. :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: Didn't MIKA sing a bit of "Champs Elysees" in this program as well? - with his big, beautiful eyes looking up in the celing - or do I remember it wrong ?:wink2:

Love,love

me

i bet not too many people paid attention to the little giggle before, so it's not a big issue. life is too short people! :naughty:

When it comes to Popular Song, it isn't a "Ariana versus Mika" situation, it's Mika alongside Ariana... For all we know, she could be opening doors for him. :dunno:

it IS terrible. People from Syria have been wandering outside Milan Central Station for days now, looking for a shelter, and now the town council have decided to intervene, eventually.

it's such a huge drama. Another one.

I wish Obama would act there. I was hoping that despite the fear from chaos... Someone needs to put an end to all this situation... Every day wounded Syrians children cross the border into here, after their house and family are gone, get medical care in the hospitals and return back to the nightmare..

I wish Obama would act there. I was hoping that despite the fear from chaos... Someone needs to put an end to all this situation... Every day wounded Syrians children cross the border into here, after their house and family are gone, get medical care in the hospitals and return back to the nightmare..

Obama doesn't want to get his hands dirty. But it's too late, they're already covered with those innocent people's blood. :emot-sad:

Obama doesn't want to get his hands dirty. But it's too late' date=' they're already covered with those innocent people's blood. :emot-sad:[/quote']

A long time ago... and no one is doing anything, all you left to do is sit and watch, I mean that's crazy!

The political and media discussions about Syria always revolve around what is best for the US. How much money will it cost, how many Americans will be killed, will it generate terrorist retaliation against Americans, will the constituents penalize politicians for getting into a war they don't want, will Obama's threats to act make the US look weak if he doesn't follow through. And basically Obama's opponents will take whatever opposite position he takes just because their whole purpose in life is to block him in everything he does regardless of the consequences. So if he's anti-involvement they want him to get involved, if he is talking about military action they are suddenly against it. It's all about what is politically expedient for them and is played out like a game. Unfortunately Syrian children don't get much consideration. :rolls_eyes:

The political and media discussions about Syria always revolve around what is best for the US. How much money will it cost, how many Americans will be killed, will it generate terrorist retaliation against Americans, will the constituents penalize politicians for getting into a war they don't want, will Obama's threats to act make the US look weak if he doesn't follow through. And basically Obama's opponents will take whatever opposite position he takes just because their whole purpose in life is to block him in everything he does regardless of the consequences. So if he's anti-involvement they want him to get involved, if he is talking about military action they are suddenly against it. It's all about what is politically expedient for them and is played out like a game. Unfortunately Syrian children don't get much consideration. :rolls_eyes:

I get WHY he's not doing anything, but it's not enough to make it ok. Maybe now he sees it as the right choice but I think later on it'll appear to be a mistake, and it'll all come back to him, like a boomerang.

I get WHY he's not doing anything' date=' but it's not enough to make it ok. Maybe now he sees it as the right choice but I think later on it'll appear to be a mistake, and it'll all come back to him, like a boomerang.[/quote']

Every time the US takes military action it comes back to them... They get blamed for wars they are involved in, they get blamed for wars they are not involved in. :dunno:

It's not such an easy situation. It's easy to say Obama is doing something wrong by not interfering but unfortunately there is more to it than that. And really, isn't Assad the one to blame?

I know it's complicated.. and of course Assad is the one to blame, but Obama was like the last hope, solution. And now I can't see the end at all and it's just getting worse :emot-sad:

It's not such an easy situation. It's easy to say Obama is doing something wrong by not interfering but unfortunately there is more to it than that. And really, isn't Assad the one to blame?

Yes and you oust Asssad and you usher in a whole new set of problems. Problems that come back to bite you in the ass in 20 years as they did with Saddam Hussein. Today's friends can be tomorrow's enemies and if you are the one who funded them, empowered them and armed them you have no one but yourself to blame.

I don't blame the US if they want to be more isolationist. I know I would rather have my government involved in humanitarian efforts and helping the refugees. I don't think dropping bombs is going to help anyone.

Yes and you oust Asssad and you usher in a whole new set of problems. Problems that come back to bite you in the ass in 20 years as they did with Saddam Hussein. Today's friends can be tomorrow's enemies and if you are the one who funded them, empowered them and armed them you have no one but yourself to blame.

I don't blame the US if they want to be more isolationist. I know I would rather have my government involved in humanitarian efforts and helping the refugees. I don't think dropping bombs is going to help anyone.

Agree.

But it's not 1942 anymore. It only takes 2 or 3 crazy men to terrorize the entire United States. A strong army cannot solve every problem.

The US is not as powerful as it used to be.

No, I mean that's why people expect them to solve the problem in Syria.