Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I wonder what`s a meaning of the twit? Is Mika a new man in his life? Writing songs together? It`s all quite hazy....:dunno:

At least he replied Babydaddy is not his boyfriend, so he's not "his man" in that meaning :naughty:

Who knows what are they working at! :thumb_yello:

Nahh, he said he prefers blondes and Babydaddy is not blonde at all! :naughty:

I know :thumb_yello: He also said lots of times he wants to keep his private life - well, private. Totally understand and respect that, though I'm dying to know who his real boyfriend really is!!! :fangurl:

Yes! I just checked, the announcer said "Our special guests are Grammy nominee Mika, and a phenomenal singer who scored a number one debut. . . " and she was cut off.

Sounds like Mika and Ariana will be performing Popular again?

Yes, I just watched the last few minutes of the show on ABC.com and they definitely say next week's guests will be Mika and Ariana Grande. As someone already said, the show is supposed to be live, but I suppose the "guest" part could be pre-recorded. :dunno:

Yes, I just watched the last few minutes of the show on ABC.com and they definitely say next week's guests will be Mika and Ariana Grande. As someone already said, the show is supposed to be live, but I suppose the "guest" part could be pre-recorded. :dunno:

dwts-casting-list.jpg

Good news, will DEF tune in for that!

Can likely watch here and/or see posted after broadcasted :

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars

Edited by A. Clay

Yesssss!

YAY Primetime American TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this is so much better than morning shows or late night talk shows. Especially when it's related to dance or music because it has the kind of audience that would be drawn to Mika.

Yes this is so much better than morning shows or late night talk shows. Especially when it's related to dance or music because it has the kind of audience that would be drawn to Mika.

Making mental note to try to remember watching it next Monday... It's at 8pm, right?

Making mental note to try to remember watching it next Monday... It's at 8pm, right?

"Try to remember"? Please, Cath, as if there won't be a zillion reminders from us to watch! :naughty:

And yes, it starts at 8 p.m., but I think it runs two hours, so Mika might not be on until much later in the program. I don't usually watch this show, so I'm not sure when they usually have the musical guest on. But I will definitely watch and record! :thumb_yello:

"Try to remember"? Please, Cath, as if there won't be a zillion reminders from us to watch! :naughty:

And yes, it starts at 8 p.m., but I think it runs two hours, so Mika might not be on until much later in the program. I don't usually watch this show, so I'm not sure when they usually have the musical guest on. But I will definitely watch and record! :thumb_yello:

If you want to hear the (music to my ears)

announcement,

go to the last minutes of this :

http://watchabc.go.com/dancing-with-the-stars/SH559050/VDKA0_27c1x9nv/week-5

Of course I will :thumb_yello: How can I forget Mika on MY TV:blush-anim-cl:

Well, it's a new format this season, no result show. They hadn't had musical guests so far this season. But, this week they had the guy who sings "Wake Me Up". He sang that song in the beginning and then sang some bits of covers, after some of the commercial breaks.

They really featured him last night. I hope they'll allow Mika the same limelight.