Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

Working w/ #raulbova #mika #spot #tv #mediaset #dress #party #filming #music #piano #fiesta #lovely #togheter #work #instadaily #21 #nice #birthday #thankyou #click #yeah #hat #elegant

according to the hashtags it appears to be another ad yes. maybe this explains why he was in Milan yesterday!

Working w/ #raulbova #mika #spot #tv #mediaset #dress #party #filming #music #piano #fiesta #lovely #togheter #work #instadaily #21 #nice #birthday #thankyou #click #yeah #hat #elegant

according to the hashtags it appears to be another ad yes. maybe this explains why he was in Milan yesterday!

to say the truth I think it´s a private gig in Paris as I read a tweet from one of his band members. :wink2:

to say the truth I think it´s a private gig in Paris as I read a tweet from one of his band members. :wink2:

But the hashtags say #spot #tv #mediaset (BTW mediaset is the company owned by Berlusconi which runs several TV channels....), and the other guys are italian, so unfortunately it looks more like another commercial rather than a private gig in Paris... :sneaky2:

I saw that tweet too,but Raoul Bova is an italian actor,so maybe he was filming in Milan something,then he'll go to Paris for a private gig :wink2:

But the hashtags say #spot #tv #mediaset (BTW mediaset is the company owned by Berlusconi which runs several TV channels....), and the other guys are italian, so unfortunately it looks more like another commercial rather than a private gig in Paris... :sneaky2:

Raul Bova is an Italian actor and is the 3 mobile phone line testimonial. But better if it's a private party. Better really.

I agree with you!

These hashtag Working w/ #raulbova #mika #spot #tv #mediaset make me think about ad, and certainly not about a gig :sneaky2:

Seems like it's the same place like in this already posted photo:

The room in the background has the same antique style and I think it's the same shirt and bow tie.

He's wearing typical hat of venetian noble men, can be seen others with masks on their faces. The environment recalls to Venetian Carnival. Since we are leading into February, month of Carnival, might be tht type of set.

Might come out in February tho...

Not saying it isn't happening, but why does everyone assume that Joy tweeting about doing a private gig in Paris is anything to do with Mika?

She does work with other artists, not just him.

Not saying it isn't happening, but why does everyone assume that Joy tweeting about doing a private gig in Paris is anything to do with Mika?

There is a tweet from Ed:

Ed Carlile ‏@edcarlile 11h

For the clan shall gather in Paris!! @JoyLibrary @_curts_ @Minwible

Because is the whole band in Paris.

He's wearing typical hat of venetian noble men, can be seen others with masks on their faces. The environment recalls to Venetian Carnival. Since we are leading into February, month of Carnival, might be tht type of set.

You are right, I didn't thought about it. Thanks for pointing out :thumb_yello:

I don't like the idea of another ad if it's one, but I have to admit that I really like the style of the clothes and the rooms.

francesca_bonfanti

Vor 2 Stunden

Working w/ #raulbova #mika #spot #tv #mediaset #dress #party #filming #music #piano #fiesta #lovely #togheter #work #instadaily #21 #nice #birthday #thankyou #click #yeah #hat #elegant ???

62cb43607a2411e3a6510e6c328043b6_7.jpg

I love the clothes/style. I hope it's an ad, because that means I'll get to see it! And I thought the other ad was really cute, so whatever. :dunno:

francesca_bonfanti

Vor 2 Stunden

62cb43607a2411e3a6510e6c328043b6_7.jpg

1601575_10202918215026320_1955663801_n.jpg

Hey at least he is sitting at a piano and not holding a blender. At least we can dream he is still a musician and not some guy hocking pay TV. :naughty:

Anyone tweet about the Paris gig?

Ed, Max, Curtis and Joy seemed to have a blast in an elevator but nothing on a gig:thumb_yello:

The latest drummer:wink2: Seems a very nice guy:thumb_yello:

Whatever. I don't like the rest of them and probably won't like Ed either. Of course Ed will probably not have the job the next time I see Mika so it's neither here nor there. :naughty:

TF1 ‏@TF1 1h

Retrouvez @mikasounds au 20h de Claire Chazal avant le lancement de la saison 3 de @TheVoice_TF1 sur #TF1 ! pic.twitter.com/z8MdXyThUw

Retweeted by MIKA official

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 19m

Launching new season of The Voice France tonight! Our secret party we've been filming for two months is finally being shared.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 19m

pic.twitter.com/SwVXjdygu2

Edited by RAK1