Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I really don't think she'll be back on board soon. Just had a baby girl who was born at 29-weeks gestation:huglove:

Think she may be otherwise occupied just now :

well, maybe she won't be back very soon but i think she knows something. :teehee:

remember she tweeted him this Nov 2013 (in reply to his tweet about hanging w/ the cat @ the bristol) "@mikasounds wait til u go back 2 room n check your email, #specialnews #betweenus #miracleshappen #lovetoday #bonnieandclyde"

https://twitter.com/JodiMarr/status/398992885766705153

well, maybe she won't be back very soon but i think she knows something. :teehee:

remember she tweeted him this Nov 2013 (in reply to his tweet about hanging w/ the cat @ the bristol) "@mikasounds wait til u go back 2 room n check your email, #specialnews #betweenus #miracleshappen #lovetoday #bonnieandclyde"

Yes, I remember and agree...

Yes, I remember and agree...

Let's hope it is some good news, that we will here about soon.

Has Mika written a song called Bonnie and Clyde?

Sorry if he has and I didn't know. #badfan

She may well "know something" about what Mika's doing, but I actually think in that tweet she's referring to her pregnancy. I mean, really: #specialnews #betweenus #miracleshappen #lovetoday -- sounds like baby news to me. Her baby was born about 11 weeks prematurely, so that means she was really due in late March, early April. That means she was only about 3 months pregnant in November, which is when a lot of women let people know they're pregnant, after the first trimester is over. JMO of course. :dunno:

In any case, I do wish she was going to be involved with whatever he's writing, simply because she's co-written some of my favorite Mika songs. :wub2:

Edited by dcdeb

She may well "know something" about what Mika's doing, but I actually think in that tweet she's referring to her pregnancy. I mean, really: #specialnews #betweenus #miracleshappen #lovetoday -- sounds like baby news to me. Her baby was born about 11 weeks prematurely, so that means she was really due in late March, early April. That means she was only about 3 months pregnant in November, which is when a lot of women let people know they're pregnant, after the first trimester is over. JMO of course. :dunno:

In any case, I do wish she was going to be involved with whatever he's writing, simply because she's co-written some of my favorite Mika songs. :wub2:

:shocked: Jodie Marr has had Mika's baby :shocked:

That would indeed be a miracle :teehee:

Seriously, I can't fault your maths or logic but those hashtags could set tongues wagging

Edited by Naectegale

Let's hope it is some good news, that we will here about soon.

Has Mika written a song called Bonnie and Clyde?

Sorry if he has and I didn't know. #badfan

"Bonnie And Clyde" was on some of the setlists from his 2013 Intimate Tour but he never performed it.

i thought that too Deb but the #bonnieandclyde made me wonder if there's more to it. Such a mystery surrounding this song :teehee:

Yes, i'm sure you are right. It's actually the first thing i thought of when i saw pics on her FB.

In any case, I do hope she is going to be involved with Mika's new music. I like her work :blush-anim-cl:

I agree as well:wink2:

"Bonnie And Clyde" was on some of the setlists from his 2013 Intimate Tour but he never performed it.

i thought that too Deb but the #bonnieandclyde made me wonder if there's more to it. Such a mystery surrounding this song :teehee:

It could be that she co-wrote with him -- maybe it's about her and her partner. :wink2:

And Nectar! I think I need to send you off to the Naughty Corner! Starting such scandalous rumours! :naughty: We are truly in the midst of a Mika drought! :aah:

It could be that she co-wrote with him -- maybe it's about her and her partner. :wink2:

And Nectar! I think I need to send you off to the Naughty Corner! Starting such scandalous rumours! :naughty: We are truly in the midst of a Mika drought! :aah:

:shocked:

I didn't write those hashtags :sneaky2: I only misinterpreted them for the benefit of the forum :fisch:

:teehee: