Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I just got sent a happy birthday email by my own website. With graphics from three years ago. My bday is in August... Pretty rubish

Could have been a Valentines message at least... Happy V day by the way everybody ;)

And he has changed the profile pics! Definitely had a lot of free time :)

I just got sent a happy birthday email by my own website. With graphics from three years ago. My bday is in August... Pretty rubish

Could have been a Valentines message at least... Happy V day by the way everybody ;)

Happy Valentine's day to everyone on MFC, and also to that tall skinny guy, if he's pointing his big brown eyes at the fan site today.

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Moo just... Hanging out https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/434244819972390912/photo/1

My dog would not put up with 50% of what Mel does :naughty:

What a patient dog ! :aah:

He probably wrote his birthday as Feb 14 & doesn't remember :fisch:

My dog would not put up with 50% of what Mel does :naughty:

What a patient dog ! :aah:

He probably wrote his birthday as Feb 14 & doesn't remember :fisch:

Today I've got a happy birthday email with the old graphics as well :teehee:

So here's my question.:Is rubish a word, or was this Mika's version of rubbish?

You think he was in the loo? Maybe it's the only time he reads his tweets... I hope not, lol!

Aaaaahhhhh! He tweeted back to you Tiibet!!!!! Are you just dying? I wonder if he was in the loo?

I like your Finnish idea of a friendship day too. I hate Valentines Day. Have a husband now, but still have bad memories of years past.

My college roommate was 100% Finnish. There's a lot of Finns in Northern Wisconsin. She had a sauna in her back yard and her family went moose hunting.

So here's my question.:Is rubish a word, or was this Mika's version of rubbish?

Haha, no he meant rubbish. :naughty: Not sure how familiar you are with British English but it's very common to say something is rubbish, meaning...I guess "crap" is somewhat equivalent but rubbish is maybe not as vulgar. :naughty:

Haha, no he meant rubbish. :naughty: Not sure how familiar you are with British English but it's very common to say something is rubbish, meaning...I guess "crap" is somewhat equivalent but rubbish is maybe not as vulgar. :naughty:

Oh yeah, I know my Brit speak. I studied in Scotland fior a semester, so I picked a lot up. I'm also a hopeless Anglophile. I make my kids say bum instead of butt because it sounds nicer. :naughty:

MIKA

And the winner of the Doodle Competition 2014 is..... Joe Brown! It was so hard to choose as there were SO MANY wonderful pictures and we wish we could give everyone a prize. We know we cant please everyone, but we thought this picture was beautiful, very skilled and one of the best, so well done Joe! Get in touch to claim your prize... Stay tuned for more competitions and games coming soon

1782531_10152020253473040_961894120_o.jpg

Oh yeah, I know my Brit speak. I studied in Scotland fior a semester, so I picked a lot up. I'm also a hopeless Anglophile. I make my kids say bum instead of butt because it sounds nicer. :naughty:

Ha, I think when we were kids no one said butt anyway? I spend so much time talking to Brits I don't even know what is Canadian or British English anymore. :naughty:

Ha, I think when we were kids no one said butt anyway? I spend so much time talking to Brits I don't even know what is Canadian or British English anymore. :naughty:

I always felt like I was born in the wrong country. I should be British.

Good for you. I'm not out of the closet yet:teehee: I'm the weird one in my group of friends, always in the bright colors, big earrings and unusual shoes, while they are pretty conservative. I think they would find fangurling at my age making me even weirder:naughty:

that is like me. i think it has something to do with mika influencing me but i have brought loads of sparkly shoes and bright clothes and hats etc. and they have commented on how i have a bright style while they are all quite well... normal. my only complaint is that all this rubbish weather means i can't wear any of my nice shoes :annoyed_h4h:

that is like me. i think it has something to do with mika influencing me but i have brought loads of sparkly shoes and bright clothes and hats etc. and they have commented on how i have a bright style while they are all quite well... normal. my only complaint is that all this rubbish weather means i can't wear any of my nice shoes :annoyed_h4h:

I've always loved bright colors, and wore really colorful clothes. But now I have taken it up a notch. Some extra bracelets and necklaces. Feel more confident about making a statement. And I know about the shoes. Snow and slush is awful for them.