Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

:naughty: That vlog is still stuck in my mind! :aah: I remember that I was shocked for days ... I was laughing for no reason, and people thought I was totally crazy :doh: yeah, I miss these moments....

now I need to know which vlog you are all talking about :aah: please :wink2:

A girl replied Mika's tweet saying: "maybe it's because of the excessive weed smoking you will be doing?"

So the first thing I thought was that Mika smokes :sad:

He did mention in an interview last year about occasionally smoking cigarillos when he is writing.

Yes, sometime last year. It started quite a debate here, as you might imagine :naughty:

Also, he has mentioned working with some of the biggest potheads ever, and said that when he came to the studio to work with Nick-Littlemore-from-Empire-of-the-Sun, Nick was completely stoned, but since he himself is not into smoking pot he went for whiskey instead. Equally bad for your voice, especially if you're in a smokey room...

Chemically Enhanced Mika is a scary thought. He's quirky enough on his own. I remember a really old interview I read where he said he didn't take drugs because he'd probably just fall off the stage while performing.

My college roommate used to smoke cigarillos when she'd been drinking. They were called Swisher Sweets, and they didn't smell half bad.