Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I'm sure some MFCers have a room full of files about Mika and the Mika world

Sure. Many.

This is one of thousands. And they all are in Area 51 :death1:

Government_Warehouse.jpg

I don't even own a Song for Sorrow book yet :blush-anim-cl:

:baghead: I ONLY have that one.

It's a long story which involves bureaucracy.

But I mean to buy the rest, it's all a matter of time. And of hiring a sniper.

Edited by Elwendin

Same here. I'm ashamed of it when I go to friends (Mika fans of course :naughty:) houses: so many things that I don't have :aah:

I don't even own a Song for Sorrow book yet :blush-anim-cl:

I got one recently. One of my few indulgences. The other was some tour posters I've mounted (well, the ones that have arrived) for an arrangement on my wall.

:baghead: I ONLY have that one.

It's a long story which involves bureaucracy.

But I mean to buy the rest, it's all a matter of time. And of hiring a sniper.

I am genuinely intrigued by a story that ends up with you owning only the one that is definitely the easiest to buy ( :aah: ) and in a need for a sniper :blink:

Yes, I saw that too, but can't find who he unfollowed :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: really someone will have this information? :shocked:

Someone told me on twitter that he unfollowed an asiatic stylist, no idea who she is :teehee:

Someone already beat me to it, but yes, that's who he unfollowed this time. Don't ask me why I noticed it, I just did. I'm a detail person, I guess, things like that catch my eye. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sure some MFCers have a room full of files about Mika and the Mika world (and I love that :naughty:), I'm always amazed to discover all the details that fans know / remember, even 7 years after :teehee:

:wink2:

My brain is a cess pool full of 7+ years worth of accumulated Mika and MFC knowledge. :naughty:

And I'm quite sure there are those who know/remember more than I do!

Wow, a Mika museum!!! That would be great! :teehee:

(please, don't tell me that it already exists and that I don't even know that)

I don't know of an actual Mika Museum, but I think the MFC is a pretty good repository for all sorts of Mika stuff. Photos, gig reports, meet-ups, the yearbooks, the fan projects, etc. all sort of housed here in a virtual museum. :thumb_yello:

He's said a few times over the years that he's saved all the gifts and things he's gotten from fans and that they were going to showcase it somehow one day. I would just love for that to be true and for him to open up a sort of Mika Fans Museum. :teehee:

She might not be quite Mika's style, he is quite classic when it comes to women's clothes, we have learnt that he likes skirts and dresses(JBC) or Chanel type jackets, and that he hates UGGs.

She is also a girl, so he might not find it relatable?

Or maybe pressure's on with Big Karl now being closer to him? He might want to prove that he doesn't look on other bloggers for inspiration.

Maybe he liked the first outfits that she wore, but then he got tired of her?

It usually happens with bloggers.

For example there was this blogger I loved, and at first she wore very clever high street (yet fashionable) outfits from places like Zara, which honestly looked designer,and so people could afford it yet still look really stylish.

However, as she got more famous, she just borrowed clothes from high end brands and so it kind of lost the whole point.

She might not be quite Mika's style, he is quite classic when it comes to women's clothes, we have learnt that he likes skirts and dresses(JBC) or Chanel type jackets, and that he hates UGGs.

Or maybe pressure's on with Big Karl now being closer to him? He might want to prove that he doesn't look on other bloggers for inspiration.

For example there was this blogger I loved, and at first she wore very clever high street (yet fashionable) outfits from places like Zara, which honestly looked designer,and so people could afford it yet still look really stylish.

However, as she got more famous, she just borrowed clothes from high end brands and so it kind of lost the whole point.

I don't think there's a man alive who actually likes UGGs. :teehee:

Or maybe he just didn't think her tweets were interesting. I might be oldfashioned, but that's the only reason I unfollow someone...

I don't think there's a man alive who actually likes UGGs. :teehee:

I can't believe there's a woman alive who does! UGG is exactly what I think when I see them! :naughty:

I can't believe there's a woman alive who does! UGG is exactly what I think when I see them! :naughty:

Indeed. They would be more aptly named FUGGS. I get that it was a trend for a couple of years because these things happen. But I can't believe people are still wasting so much money on these boots all these years later. Maybe they work in other climates but in Canada they get destroyed by the salt and look like cheap and nasty.

It seems that Yasmine likes them :wink2:

img_7657-copie.jpg

And she's like yeah I got that swag...:aah:

I don't mind the beige UGGs,but judging Mika's shining and embellished Louboutins, UGGs probably look like ugly plain potatoes to him

Why wear Yeti Boots when you can have sparky sneakers? My husband calls them Birth Control Boots.:naughty:

Yeah, and when you can have them custom made to fit perfectly and get to wear them two years before they go on sale.

PS your husband sounds like a cool dude

Indeed. They would be more aptly named FUGGS. I get that it was a trend for a couple of years because these things happen. But I can't believe people are still wasting so much money on these boots all these years later. Maybe they work in other climates but in Canada they get destroyed by the salt and look like cheap and nasty.

Other climates? The climate you'd need is somewhere cold, but no snow. Maybe on the moon? I can imagine them being comfortable in winter though.

And she's like yeah I got that swag...:aah:

I don't mind the beige UGGs,but judging Mika's shining and embellished Louboutins, UGGs probably look like ugly plain potatoes to him

Yasmine can carry it off.

Then again I idolize the Penniman girls and am willing to cut them a certain amount of slack.

Other climates? The climate you'd need is somewhere cold, but no snow. Maybe on the moon? I can imagine them being comfortable in winter though.

I googled the history of the boot, and surprisingly enough, they became popular through surfers!

:shocked:

Although early origin of sheepskin boots are still unclear, their shot to fame started in the 1960s when competitive surfers began using sheepskin boots to keep their feet warm after exiting the surf. This propelled the popularity of sheepskin boots beyond the shores of Australia and New Zealand, igniting the sheepskin boot craze all over the world.

I'm sure this has already been answered somewhere here before but I can't seem to find anything on it...I was just wondering, what is the meaning of the golden donkey?!?!? Is "donkey is good" a movie quote or something? It just really bugs me that I have no idea where this golden donkey of Mika's comes from. If anyone knows, pleaseee tell me lol