Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

You must be green with envy! smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I am! After all my "MIKA PLS FOLLOW ME" tweets, I expected to be acknowledged sooner or later. But nope.

I think you don't know her :mf_rosetinted:

Then she is not famous:mf_rosetinted:.

I am! After all my "MIKA PLS FOLLOW ME" tweets, I expected to be acknowledged sooner or later. But nope.

Then she is not famous:mf_rosetinted:.

I think it´s the same girl whose pic we saw here some years ago and was supposed to be his girlfriend. Do you remember who I mean???? :teehee:

Mika has answered 2 fans on twitter

Just want to let you know that, even if we are joking about the fans Mika answered to, we are not making fun of you or of your tweet :huglove:

Just in case you feel lost in our posts :wink2: It's not always easy to understand everything when you just arrived on MFC :teehee:

:huglove:

I think it´s the same girl whose pic we saw here some years ago and was supposed to be his girlfriend. Do you remember who I mean???? :teehee:

Oh yes, I remember! Do you really think it's the same girl? :shocked:

Anyway, I'm a fan of this fan. I think she is so cool :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes, I remember! Do you really think it's the same girl? :shocked:

Anyway, I'm a fan of this fan. I think she is so cool :mf_rosetinted:

I´m pretty sure but not 100% it´s the same who drove Roxy crazy at that time

You're right! Do you think they've started flirting again? Maybe that means he's not so gay after all :mf_rosetinted:

Just want to let you know that, even if we are joking about the fans Mika answered to, we are not making fun of you or of your tweet

:yeah:

I think it´s the same girl who was supposed to be his girlfriend.

Damn!!!! :sneaky2:

I knew I missed all the good suff.

Mika's secret mistress.

Edited by Elwendin

I vaguely remember that hooker. :mf_rosetinted:

Nah she's just lucky :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah or married. Or a lesbian:mf_rosetinted:.

You're right! Do you think they've started flirting again? Maybe that means he's not so gay after all :mf_rosetinted:

OMFG MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE HAS VIDEO HOES IN BOUM BOUM BOUM. IT IS A MESSAGE THAT HE IS SOOOOOOOOO NOT GAY!:shocked: