Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

i'm sure other countries would give him opportunities,if they actually knew he was still around, but when he doesn't step out of France and Italy to promote himself, well we all know who's to blame :wink2:

And the only reason he's in the limelight in these 2 countries, is because he has had to resort to reducing himself to a celebritity status on reality tv shows,otherwise he would be in the same situation there, or maybe even GAME OVER.but i'm not going there again, i know where i stand on that, i want Mika to be back into the touring , where he belongs, and not sucked into a future on these shows , not in any country.It's just a complete waste of his talent, he's way above this. i only hope all these projects don't mean a rushed album, and another disappointment in promotion and sales.

The countries that might be interested in MIKA, would surely find he'll still around, if they just bothered to do some small research!! I can't agree that he has just reduced himself to a celebrity status on reality tv - this I find very unfair, cause we all know what he's been doing and working with, since TOOL!!

We all agree that we want new music and new tours, but we also have to accept, once and for all, that MIKA himself might not be interested in doing ONLY these things! He's a multitalented artist, who needs and wants "changes and challenges" - and he seems to find time and energy to do it all. I have no problem with accepting it, I even appreciate it a lot ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I don't agree here. I trust other countries to know he's not dead, hence he's around somewhere. I'm talking about people who call the shots in the showbiz and music world: music industry isn't blind or dumb, it's up to date for sure on everything is around. They know very well where he is and what he's doing. They don't need promotion to know it. It's not like a brand new guy who's struggling to get them to notice him.

Either they contact him to plan promotion and stuff cause they believe him to be worthy (I bet it's the way it goes with talented famous singers) or he has to do it on his own (and again, I don't think that Adele needs to do it). Apparently it's the second option and he simply decided to go for the easy way in italy and france. We can discuss on this like we all have been doing lately, ok, but it's not a matter of "if they knew he's still around".

They know and they don't care.

exactly what I think too. They only are interested in new talents to earn money withe their first album and then let them down except Adele, Justin Bieber and Co. But all the other talented ppl don´t get promotion anymore

exactly what I think too. They only are interested in new talents to earn money withe their first album and then let them down except Adele, Justin Bieber and Co. But all the other talented ppl don´t get promotion anymore

:thumb_yello: That's exactly what it looks like - and also why I'm so happy that MIKA now will take care of his own carrere - and to do that, he needs lots of money, to be independant - that's how the world is like, weather we like it or not ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Oh, this is so depressing :tears: If he's sharing the story of his life, I want to be able to read it! Every word of it! If he's writing it with an Italian, there surely won't even be an original English version that could find its way out to me. And a whole book is too much to ask fans to translate.

Oh, this is so depressing :tears: If he's sharing the story of his life, I want to be able to read it! Every word of it! If he's writing it with an Italian, there surely won't even be an original English version that could find its way out to me. And a whole book is too much to ask fans to translate.

Don't you worry - in advance! :huglove: If MIKAs story is found interested enough, something I would assume it is, there will surely be people taking the opportunity, to sign permission to translate it into English - and sell it worldwide...:blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

The countries that might be interested in MIKA, would surely find he'll still around, if they just bothered to do some small research!! I can't agree that he has just reduced himself to a celebrity status on reality tv - this I find very unfair, cause we all know what he's been doing and working with, since TOOL!!

We all agree that we want new music and new tours, but we also have to accept, once and for all, that MIKA himself might not be interested in doing ONLY these things! He's a multitalented artist, who needs and wants "changes and challenges" - and he seems to find time and energy to do it all. I have no problem with accepting it, I even appreciate it a lot ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

It's the artist that has to put themselves out there, even Mika himself admitted, that he always has to be where ever in order to have success, that's just the way it is for him, it always has been:thumb_yello:

i don't find it unfair at all, at the moment that is exactly what he his a celebrity on reality tv, when he returns to being the talented artist that he his( or should i say was), and as he said performing on stage, on tour is where he was meant to be, then i will support him to the end!!

Just because i am his fan, doesn't mean i have to accept or agree with everything that he does,he makes his choices, i make mine,he has to take the bad with the good on all his decisions, that's life i'm afraid!

It's the artist that has to put themselves out there, even Mika himself admitted, that he always has to be where ever in order to have success, that's just the way it is for him, it always has been:thumb_yello:

i don't find it unfair at all, at the moment that is exactly what he his a celebrity on reality tv, when he returns to being the talented artist that he his( or should i say was), and as he said performing on stage, on tour is where he was meant to be, then i will support him to the end!!

Just because i am his fan, doesn't mean i have to accept or agree with everything that he does,he makes his choices, i make mine,he has to take the bad with the good on all his decisions, that's life i'm afraid!

For Gods sake, isn't MIKA working with a new alb. !? Didn't he just make a new single, isn't there a new vid. which we still didn't see, which soon will be released? It sounds like he's locked up in the TV studios - that's what I find unfair - he's doing LOTS of things for the moment! But I'm not interested in going further on with this discussion, which has been going on for a year now. We all have our own opinions about his choices, which is totally fair - and we will never agree. Finally, when we've got a new alb. and a world tour to analyse, we might be quiet about it - for some days ...:naughty::aah:

Love,love

me

I read in autumn. Also I've seen some tweets of italian fans saying that he wasn't very pleased when they asked him to sign the unofficial biography,maybe that's why he wants to release an official version.Moreover,it would be silly from him not to take advantage of those opportunities,imo,and live in expectations that maybe someday another country could ask him.....I see him as a dynamic person,who likes to work and being busy,maybe he's tired of knocking on closed doors over the years,and enjoy these new experiences.

Agree with you. And I think he is doing many of these things partly to be able to make music and tour again so I'm happy with that.

For Gods sake, isn't MIKA working with a new alb. !? Didn't he just make a new single, isn't there a new vid. which we still didn't see, which soon will be released? It sounds like he's locked up in the TV studios - that's what I find unfair - he's doing LOTS of things for the moment! But I'm not interested in going further on with this discussion, which has been going on for a year now. We all have our own opinions about his choices, which is totally fair - and we will never agree. Finally, when we've got a new alb. and a world tour to analyse, we might be quiet about it - for some days ...:naughty::aah:

Love,love

me

That's mine opinion too, as i said earlier i wasn't getting into that discussion, as i know where i stand on it, and i don't recall saying he was locked in tv studios:blink:

Love,love

me

That's my opinion too, as i said earlier i wasn't getting into that discussion, as i know where i stand on it, and i don't recall saying he was locked in tv studios:blink:

I totally agree to Sabine and Silvie. Music industry is unthankful, does not care for much talent but for much selling argumentation. first Mika fullfilled that, he was young, attractive and did not speak about his homosexuality. In case of the UK to that time they searched a new Robbie cause he had problems. But Mika is himself and now they love Robbie again. MIka became more uninteresting, boy bands or teenie singers are better to promote. Also Universal does not support Mika, so he does it by himself. Hard job. I would also go there where they want me. I also knnow taht he will not be very interested to come to Germany cause here it is the same. So we better should not moan, do our best to support him( like the radio station thing) It is no guarentee but better as to do nothing and I also can be happy for him in other countries sucess even I wish same for my country

Well, the Italian MFC'ers are a pretty good team translating :thumb_yello::wink2:

The story of Mika's life according to Mika... I'm sure it will be eventful and entertaining, but I'm not sure if it belongs in the non-fiction section :mf_rosetinted:

Love,love

me

The new album will not change my opinion about his career choices.

But i will discuss it here if i want to :shun:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4004701#post4004701

And a whole book is too much to ask fans to translate.

Actually yesterday I posted this on the italian thread:

:what:

:mfr_omg:

Girls LOL

If Mika will publish a book in italian, be ready!

We'll need this :hoover: and this :mf_popeanim:

:death1::rip_1:

I was kidding but who knows :baghead:

The story of Mika's life according to Mika... I'm sure it will be eventful and entertaining, but I'm not sure if it belongs in the non-fiction section :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, this was my first thought when I heard the news :teehee:

I enjoyed reading his XL columns, so I'm quite optimistic about this project, even though I don't want to delude myself. I understand it's a co-written book after all, not entirely his work, very much will depend on the editor's choices.

Yes I would be very surprised if there's anything in this book that we haven't heard a million times or isn't just a bit of whimsy. In any case just like I don't want to hear songs written by Doriand I do not want to read a book written by a ghost writer, whether I can understand Italian or whether someone translates it into English or not. If it's not penned by him it is worthless IMO because I have enough info on Mika already to write my own book. Probably a lot more info than will end up in this one. :fisch:

Actually yesterday I posted this on the italian thread:

I was kidding but who knows :baghead:

Well, any translating work you do is very much appreciated!

Huh, I was wondering if anyone had ever used that cocaine smiley. :aah:

I have enough info on Mika already to write my own book. Probably a lot more info than will end up in this one.

Do it. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll be your beta tester. :aah:

Huh, I was wondering if anyone had ever used that cocaine smiley. :aah:

I was actually pretty thrilled to have a pretext to use it as I think the same. But wait. Cocaine what????

Isn't that sugar? I crave for sugar.

Edited by Elwendin

You're going to have to wait a good 10 years since it took me 6 months just to write the planet painting story.

That was totally worth the wait though :thumb_yello:

And you realise you have one chapter finished already?

:thumb_yello: A lot of anglo speakers didn't just close the doors for MIKA, they even locked the doors, and lost their keys ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

You find this funny?

Because I don't, and I don't appreciate your tone!

You find this funny?

Because I don't, and I don't appreciate your tone!

What I don't find funny, is that MIKA often seems to be critizised for most of what he does. Nothing seems to be good or right! If you don't like my simple try to be a bit sarcastic about it, it's fine by me. There are several things written on this forum that I don't appreciate either - just say...:wink2:

Love,love

me

That was totally worth the wait though :thumb_yello:

And you realise you have one chapter finished already?

Totally agree! Christine, we are waiting for your bio of Mika :wink2: it may be "slightly" different of what he will give us this autumn, it will be very interesting :teehee: