Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

I wouldn't be so sure that would never happen. They could always give him an honorary doctorate. And let's not forget he did spend almost half a day at LSE :mf_rosetinted:

I agree with you about wanting to know what he had to say though.

:naughty: Yes, he told us about his "economic carriere" in the very first interview I saw with him, 09.03.07 ...:aah:

Look forward to hear what he had to share in this setting ...:wink2:

Love,love

me

There's no doubt that a lecture by such an amazing artist must be truly fascinating!! The Bocconi students are pretty lucky! It really is a great and wonderful surprise that something like this happened! So interested to hear what he told them, hope they share videos of the lecture very soon:thumb_yello:

There's no doubt that a lecture by such an amazing artist must be truly fascinating!! The Bocconi students are pretty lucky! It really is a great and wonderful surprise that something like this happened! So interested to hear what he told them, hope they share videos of the lecture very soon:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Me too - I'm really curious about it ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Ok. Now Mika definitely can give a lecture on "self-marketing"....

It all makes me so sad. Will we ever have him back as a musician?

I know I`m whining about it all the time and I feel like I don`t have many MFCers holding the same views, sorry. You can blame me as I don`t care for his side projects, so call me a bad fan, but I have priorities. Composing, making albums, videos and concerts - go first. May be pure creativity just can not live on these days ? I do not deny self-promotion and near-business projects like Swatch collaboration..... but there should be some right balance.

If I don`t have Mika`s new album in next 2-3 years, for me music will become a massive black hole without him. :emot-sad::sad:

:blink: "Relax - take it easy - there's nothing we can do" ...:fisch:

MIKA has talked about a new album and tour next year, several times lately!!

So - keep the faith - "everything will be OK" ... :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

Love,love

me

Yes, I heard it... The more he talks about it, the more I feel unsure...:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Mamiam, I`m keeping the faith, what more can I do?

Yes, I heard it... The more he talks about it, the more I feel unsure...:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Mamiam, I`m keeping the faith, what more can I do?

:thumb_yello: That's good!! And I do hope I can meet both you, and other MFCers, at a gig next year - that would be sooo great ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Ok, so it seems one of his shoes is on the sofa under his thigh, right? Now I'd like to know if these strange spikes on the shoes are not hurting :mf_rosetinted:

looks rather fluffy to me, maybe like a soft brush? they're shoes with integrated cleaning brushs. :naughty:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: i'm sure it's true. the only thing i'd worry about was to which countries his tour will lead him. tbh i would feel a lot less bothered by all those side projects if they were in my own country, or spread worldwide, instead just france and italy. :teehee: hopefully the tour won't just be a french-italian one. :fisch:

Mika in 20min at Radio Deejay :wink2:

thanks lu! :thumb_yello: i won't listen, too much stress in the morning trying to understand bits of italian. :teehee: hoping for a summary afterwards tho. :biggrin2:

Mika made the conference at the university in english. Here's a short vid :teehee:

:wub2: t4p! after i saw the screen with the title of the lecture, i had hoped it would be in english. glad that's the case and really curious now about hearing the whole thing!

Very strange, but I liked the radio variant of Michele! Linkin' Park was great as well :naughty:

Violetta, as for me, sounded most boring...

Totally, i don't see anything special, peculiar in her voice :aah: but ppl will vote her for Mika, I'm sure...well, we'll see. My favorite from the beginning is Michele, sensitive and emotional :wub2:

Totally, i don't see anything special, peculiar in her voice :aah: but ppl will vote her for Mika, I'm sure...well, we'll see. My favorite from the beginning is Michele, sensitive and emotional :wub2:

To tell the truth, I want Aba to win (don't tell Mika!!!). I know she won't, but anyway...