Mikasounds, Twitter and Facebook updates - Part 12

silver

For a long time I've liked an actress called Jeri Ryan, who made her name in the TV program Star Trek Voyager (she played Seven Of Nine) But she's a lot like Mika, in that she won't pick a project she doesn't believe in just to keep famous. She was in some movies after Voyager, but it was literally, blink-and-you-miss-her, and most of the movies were independent, and Region One, so not available in the UK.

So though I am excited about this movie, with Mika in a small role, I'm sceptical about how big Mika's role actually is, and not expecting it to be available in the UK (thought I'm sure we'll see it somehow on MFC)

But if he is on the red carpet, and if his role is mentioned, that's certainly a lot better than nothing at all.

Jeri is in the crime drama Body Of Proof, she plays the head of the Pathology unit.

Thanks to bing translator :naughty: Soon we'll need translation for every Mika's tweet :teehee:

I can translate if he tweets in spanish, oh wait....he forgot spanish :sad: although his mother says he doesn't :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Mikasister

Oh! I LOVED Seven of Nine, and voyager has always been my favorite Star Trek series :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry :offtopic:

Well Jeri and Mika do have a lot in common. They both stand out in a crowd, they are both uber-talented and are more concerned with doing a good job with what they do, than doing something for fame's sake. They are also, both gossly undervalued and not promoted as they should be.

It's a start. And I'm so happy for MIKA.

I have convinced myself that, no matter how brief MIKA's time on

the screen may be, that his performance will be very memorable

& have great impact on those so fortunate to experience it.

I think it will be close to the ending of the film.

You know how when you see MIKA --even for a moment--

he looks at you like there exists only you & him?

Well, just image if he does that into the film camera

near the conclusion of the film.

MAXIMUM IMPACT & LASTING MEMORY !

mika.jpg

You do have a point. But I think it's just that I don't want to get my hopes too high about the movie. He did say on some interview, or video, that he doesn't consider himself an actor. So I don't imagine he's planning a movie career in acting. I imagine Mika being more eager to write for the screen, either with his music, or the story/illustrations side of things.

If he does the artistic side of some big movies, he could still have a HUGE career. But we'll have to wait and see what happens.

You do have a point. But I think it's just that I don't want to get my hopes too high about the movie. He did say on some interview, or video, that he doesn't consider himself an actor. So I don't imagine he's planning a movie career in acting. I imagine Mika being more eager to write for the screen, either with his music, or the story/illustrations side of things.

If he does the artistic side of some big movies, he could still have a HUGE career. But we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Yes, I remember him telling to Elio on XF that he is really not interested in being an actor

Yes, I remember him telling to Elio on XF that he is really not interested in being an actor

:blush-anim-cl: But acc. to himself, MIKA gets easily bored, he needs changes and challenges - so he might also change his mind about being an actor, if the right filmrole is offered to him :wink2: One year ago, I don't think anybody would even dream of MIKA as a judge in XF and The Voice - but look what happened!! He really seems to enjoy himself in this new role...:teehee:

Anyway, I intend to enjoy him as this pianoplayer Lucio, even it's just for some minutes in the film :wub2: It will be like a dream to see him on the big screen - I'm really excited about it - and I hope he'll get, and accept, new and bigger roles the future, in between his work with making music and other stuff ...:fisch:

MIKA is a multi talented, hardworking man, so everything is possible...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I think the quality of the acting in his videos is all down to editing. If it's poorly edited it looks awkward. If it's done right it looks really slick. From the trailers it looks like a decent quality film so hopefully they know what they are doing in this regard. :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: But acc. to himself, MIKA gets easily bored, he needs changes and challenges - so he might also change his mind about being an actor, if the right filmrole is offered to him :wink2: One year ago, I don't think anybody would even dream of MIKA as a judge in XF and The Voice - but look what happened!! He really seems to enjoy himself in this new role...:teehee:

Anyway, I intend to enjoy him as this pianoplayer Lucio, even it's just for some minutes in the film :wub2: It will be like a dream to see him on the big screen - I'm really excited about it - and I hope he'll get, and accept, new and bigger roles the future, in between his work with making music and other stuff ...:fisch:

MIKA is a multi talented, hardworking man, so everything is possible...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I asked him 7 years ago if he would be interested in playing Doctor Who if he were offered the role, and he said then, and many times since, that he isn't an actor, and would never be one. A cameo in a movie is about as much as you will get I think.

Wow, it looks so interesting!! One more time I'm amazed at how he can surprise us and do what we don't think he will do :wub2:

Is it "a lecture in honor of a Miami prostitute"? :teehee:

Marketing Music and Arts. how far can you go?

BbObmHYIEAAKN90.jpg

Oh, I so wish we could know/hear what he said!!!!!

Me too

How far can you go? How much money can you make. *sigh*

How far can you go... without loosing yourself and not being an artist anymore.

At least we know that he is aware of all what he is doing :thumb_yello: He must have it under control.

Now I'm really curious about it, his ideas about that subject must be much more developped than in the XL column.

I hope we can have the text of the conference, it will for sure help us to understand more of the current behaviour of Mika (XF, The Voice, parking lots... :naughty:)