• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes it's actually too easy. :doh::naughty:

Do we know if these puzzles are the same time every day? I really do not want to get up at 4:30 am. And I've lost my teammates anyway. :naughty:

I still dunno with those beats.

One said there's a new one 7.30pm (my time) today:dunno:

To all people there ask for hints.

I dot think people wanna give hints tbh. All people wanna win that trip to london right? ;)

Ask your team for help instead. And solve it together. That's the best way to do it:thumb_yello:

I'm not asking for hints and I won't be able to go to London if I win the trip but I still want to find to know I'm not that stupid :naughty:

One of my teammates is at work and the other one is AWOL :aah:

I don't have anyone to communicate with. One team member hasn't been intouch since she joined. Really not much point my trying to do this. :no:

Same for me, one girl is in America and probably still asleep :sneaky2:

The other one in Argentina did not answer to my email :sneaky2:

So let's communicate between "dumb idiots" as you said :wink2:

I still dunno with those beats.

One said there's a new one 7.30pm (my time) today:dunno:

I don't think so. Looks like it's starting in 771 beats (not AT 771 beats). There are 1000 beats in a day so it's not until tomorrow.

Do you think this is the real color of the design? I always wanted it to be blue, it's my fav color but for some reason I was sure it's very colorful.

It's already looking way more colourful than any watch I'd wear. :teehee:

Basically if it's not stainless steel or black I will not be wearing it.

I can't quit :( I need to find that stupid code. Can't concentrate on other things. I can't stand it that I can't see it.

Same for me :sneaky2:

I feel ridiculous because more and more people are finding and not me :dunno:

I don't think so. Looks like it's starting in 771 beats (not AT 771 beats). There are 1000 beats in a day so it's not until tomorrow.

how do you know there's 1000 beats in a day, CCC (Clever crazy Christine now lol )?:aah:

Thanks to you, we can see a bit of the watch even if not finding the solution, thank you :huglove:

:aah:

:aah:

We are 2 in our team, trying to find but not finding. And the guy with us is not helping us :aah:

Come on Alireine, you can do it. I didn't wake up until 4 hours after it started, I have no idea where my teammates are and I took a shower, did some dishes, etc. Maybe just take a break and try to come back fresh? Also the second clue they gave pretty much spells it out.

I could imagine wearing blue or green watch for fun, i love those colors. But not yellow or red or pink or purple etc. I'm very curious how it looks even if it's not my own taste!

Come on Alireine, you can do it. I didn't wake up until 4 hours after it started, I have no idea where my teammates are and I took a shower, did some dishes, etc. Maybe just take a break and try to come back fresh? Also the second clue they gave pretty much spells it out.

It spells it out :blink:

The picture will lead you to the code. But as mentioned in #1Clue you have to think about other meaning of the words...

Thanks for the answer! My team figured it out, so I deleted the post on here. Didn't see that you already answerred, I'm sorry.

I was in the assumption that we had to find a website, by using a hint in the picture, and that the website would show us the code right away (by a sort of Swatch sign)... :doh:

What kind of hands do they mean?! I seriously want to go to Swatch and demand the answer. O, and throw all my Swatch watches at them. :chair::furious::hypo:

:aah::aah::aah::thumb_yello:

Complicated for people whose english is not mother tongue :sneaky2:

But even in french, I don't see the point (-