• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would be nice to know how the numeric code should look in general. I don't know at all what they want, so it's hard to look for something.

So, if somebody solves it could he post an example (with wrong numbers)? So not the solution, but just to see what they want.

But generally I like that it's not easy, only that puzzles make fun :naughty:

But one good thing, you can put in a wrong code, and than try it further on :thumb_yello:

Would be nice to know how the numeric code should look in general. I don't know at all what they want, so it's hard to look for something.

So, if somebody solves it could he post an example (with wrong numbers)? So not the solution, but just to see what they want.

But one good thing, you can put in a wrong code, and than try it further on :thumb_yello:

I think that would be great to know, for instance : "the code is made of 5 figures and 2 letters", or something like that... and do we have to type "big" letters or "normal" letters (sorry I don't know the word in english)

The counter is going down and when my teammates wake up (in America), it will be nearly over. I've got to sort it out

I have already tried a lot of things :blink:

I think that would be great to know, for instance : "the code is made of 5 figures and 2 letters", or something like that... and do we have to type "big" letters or "normal" letters (sorry I don't know the word in english)

Yes, that's what I mean. You probably need to think around the corner, but if you don't know at all what the code should look like it could be anything.

Edit: I just tried how many characters you can but in, it's endless, so no clue about the number by how much characters you can put in.

The counter is going down and when my teammates wake up (in America), it will be nearly over. I've got to sort it out

I have already tried a lot of things :blink:

The code of this puzzle is a numeric code. But how many numbers ???

And after 200 and 400 beats, there will be a hint online...

For me the number is 4 h 30 :sneaky2: I have to open my eyes and my computer in the middle of the night:sneaky2:

The code of this puzzle is a numeric code. But how many numbers ???

And after 200 and 400 beats, there will be a hint online...

Hope the hint will help...:aah: but we win less points

I went to bed at 5'o clock new time and woke up at 10H30 to see what's the hunt was like, I don't think I'm going to stay connected all day long on this page:sneaky2: I'm exhausted :hypo:

Maybe I should go back to sleep and wait for the hint :teehee:

My brain is steaming :blowup:

Has anybody here cracked it yet, or do they even thing they have an idea what it means? You don't have to tell what it is, I just want to know is it possible to even come close?

we found where that shoe is and what the hands could possibly be, but not the slightest clue where we could get a numerical code from, that the swatch site wouldn't see as "wrong". :aah: maybe we're on the completely wrong path tho. :dunno:

Has anybody here cracked it yet, or do they even thing they have an idea what it means? You don't have to tell what it is, I just want to know is it possible to even come close?

I saw a guy on twitter who said "1st code in" about 50 min ago. He must be a detective. This is no fun at all. I spent all morning trying to figure out how to solve this. I must be stupid. :doh::aah:

Can't you join them again? Or join another team?

i allready joined another team but I need to wait that they confirm it !! I guess I am too late to participate ahaed :sneaky2:

I just have one foot boy in my mind ...hope i can follow with my new team !!

I saw a guy on twitter who said "1st code in" about 50 min ago. He must be a detective. This is no fun at all. I spent all morning trying to figure out how to solve this. I must be stupid. :doh::aah:

well, "1st code in" can just mean he entered a code and got "wrong code", like we already did many times, lol!

we found where that shoe is and what the hands could possibly be, but not the slightest clue where we could get a numerical code from, that the swatch site wouldn't see as "wrong". :aah: maybe we're on the completely wrong path tho. :dunno:

same situation!! we've been trying to send codes in different ways, but nothing... we cannot imagine more codes related to what we found... :doh::aah: we hope with the hints, swatch help us a little bit....

anyway, what an exhausting game...

I give up...

Can't find the hands,but I know where my hands are :hair:

Hope the hint will help...:aah: but we win less points

I went to bed at 5'o clock new time and woke up at 10H30 to see what's the hunt was like, I don't think I'm going to stay connected all day long on this page:sneaky2: I'm exhausted :hypo:

Maybe I should go back to sleep and wait for the hint :teehee:

My brain is steaming :blowup:

Poor girls, be patient and try it again and again :itsok:

The problem is we really don't know what we're supposed to be doing or how to go about it or even how many digits the code should have. :aah:

Same here :doh: I have an idea (that I really like), but I can't find the right code :aah: