we found where that shoe is and what the hands could possibly be, but not the slightest clue where we could get a numerical code from, that the swatch site wouldn't see as "wrong". :aah: maybe we're on the completely wrong path tho. :dunno:

I have looked in that direction too but, that's the same, completely clueless with the code :sneaky2:

I saw a guy on twitter who said "1st code in" about 50 min ago. He must be a detective. This is no fun at all. I spent all morning trying to figure out how to solve this. I must be stupid. :doh::aah:

Don't say you are stupid !

Just say "WE must be stupid :aah:

Personnaly, I have started calculating the weight or height of this foot and try to find the weight or height of the hands, but no code is working

and I have no idea which measure I have to put because it is different worldwild

That is why my brain is steaming :mf_rosetinted:

If somebody finds something in that direction, I don't mind being given a hint :wink2:

After all, we have been trying for ages and are all Mikafans so we can help each other :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we found where that shoe is and what the hands could possibly be, but not the slightest clue where we could get a numerical code from, that the swatch site wouldn't see as "wrong". :aah: maybe we're on the completely wrong path tho. :dunno:

The shoe is obvious, unless it's not the green shoe :blink:

We also have ideas about the hands. But how to get from that to a numeric code :shocked:

The shoe is obvious, unless it's not the green shoe :blink:

We also have ideas about the hands. But how to get from that to a numeric code :shocked:

So I'm totally not getting this.

Is it specifically a green converse we've to look for?

Have you tried the GPS position maybe ?

I have still not found where this shoe could be :aah:

I also found the location,but can't find any relevance with a numeric code :doh: And I can tell you it's not a stereogram either :mf_rosetinted:

If I tell you I may have an idea of the relevance with a numeric code (which may be wrong lol), would you tell me the location of the shoe? :biggrin2:

If I tell you I may have an idea of the relevance with a numeric code (which may be wrong lol), would you tell me the location of the shoe? :biggrin2:

You first :thumb_yello: but you have to be sure it's the right answer :naughty:

So I'm totally not getting this.

Is it specifically a green converse we've to look for?

I don't know. On the picture it says ''Here's a foot. Find the hands!''

We asume that they mean that big shoe with foot, but we also have some other ideas...

We really need a hint.

Have you tried the GPS position maybe ?

I have still not found where this shoe could be :aah:

i don't think it'd have to do anything with finding the hands if i enter the gps postion of the shoe. :aah: and seems chris has tried it already. sigh. we're currently trying to find the exact position of the hands, or has anyone tried that gps code too yet? :rolls_eyes:

i don't think it'd have to do anything with finding the hands if i enter the gps postion of the shoe. :aah: and seems chris has tried it already. sigh. we're currently trying to find the exact position of the hands, or has anyone tried that gps code too yet? :rolls_eyes:

I did. don't work indeed:aah:

We asume that they mean that big shoe with foot, but we also have some other ideas...

We really need a hint.

My whole family is working on it :lmfao:

My husband really changed :thumb_yello:

He's helping with the game and he's ok to go to Paris for The Voice :wub2:

Unbelievable but true :teehee::biggrin2:

We really need a hint.

So, when the hint will be unveiled?

"200 and 400 .beats after a puzzle has been released", that's right, but... at what time :hypo:

I tried it too. But there's still no connection to the hands, as well as to a numeric code :hypo:

Exactly :aah:

I tried the gps location for all the hands in the world......only with Mika's hands haven't tried yet,since I have no idea where they are now :teehee:

OMG OMG!!!

Try to figure out the meaning of 'Hands'

I was about to post the same.

Would-be clue crackers should keep in mind that it is a picture puzzle, not a logic or semantic or maths puzzle. LOOK for the answer. "HANDS" is the key word.

Would-be clue crackers should keep in mind that it is a picture puzzle, not a logic or semantic or maths puzzle. LOOK for the answer. "HANDS" is the key word.

Ok Congratulations to you and Olivia Lee and thanks for the clue but I have no idea, yet :blink:

that's the first thing i tried, but i fail to find a NUMERIC code in that picture! :aah: