Wicked Competition!

dcdeb

Am I the only one not finding a deadline?

No, I've asked, but haven't heard anything yet. I'm guessing Halloween 10/31 is the deadline, but I'll let you know as soon as I hear back...

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, when i read about this on mfc yesterday, i thought you could actually win being part of the videoshoot... but the way i understood it now on fb is that they're gonna put a video together from the entries. nice cheap way for them to make a music video. :aah: well, i'll see if i have time to take part... first i guess i should gather some info about what characters there actually are in this musical -had never heard of that musical before mika mentioned it at the milan album prelistening! :teehee:

at least it shouldn't be hard to get a witch costume atm. :mf_rosetinted:

With so short notice I had to get creative... I cheated a bid :teehee:

but I wanted to show you my entry anyway. So here goes, Elphaba's school costume :blush-anim-cl:

a9b7a322379e11e39d2822000ae9062a_6.jpg

You did a great job! You're very green! :shocked:

WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD THE PHONE

Now that I have your attention how old is this????

What do you mean? You can see the dates on each post. :dunno:

Your entries need to be submitted by this coming Tuesday, October 22.

Do you guys see only 126 entries on instagram with #wickedvideoentry or am I missing something?

I'm sure there will be a lot more entries at the last minute. It was such a short competition, people are probably taking every possible minute they can to get the costume together before sending the entry in. :dunno:

I'm sure there will be a lot more entries at the last minute. It was such a short competition, people are probably taking every possible minute they can to get the costume together before sending the entry in. :dunno:

Hope so, saw some of them and are really good :)

I was one of the last :mf_rosetinted: