'SONGBOOK VOL. 1'' out Nov 12 + Signing Session @ FNAC Milan 13 Nov 2013

BiaIchihara

When he visited Seoul, he had a photoshoot session with Universal music Korea and the photographer said it's for new magazine edition album which is going to be released at the end of this year. I only thought that's TOOL magazine edition but now guess those amazing photobook must be included in this best compilation album :teehee: They took quite a lot of photos, a famous costumes designer team was involved but just a couple of teasers were released so far, I bet now this is time to have the result of that!!

Edited by Yuna

When he visited Seoul, he had a photoshoot session with Universal music Korea and the photographer said it's for new magazine edition album which is going to be released at the end of this year. I only thought that's TOOL magazine edition but now guess those amazing photobook must be included in this best compilation album :teehee:

I thought the idea was that this edition is "Italian" (photo shooting done in Italy)? Maybe I understood wrong :dunno: Anyone knows?

I thought the idea was that this edition is "Italian" (photo shooting done in Italy)? Maybe I understood wrong :dunno: Anyone knows?

No I just guess this must be official worldwide Universalmusic hit compilation, not only Universalmusic Italy. THe booklets could be different in other countries, of course, and I guess at least in Korea the music label will use last time's photoshoot stuffs

Edited by Yuna

No I just guess this must be official worldwide Universalmusic hit compilation, not only Universalmusic Italy. THe booklets could be different in other countries, of course, and I guess at least in Korea the music label will use last time's photoshoot stuffs

Not surprised if they will announce a Korean edition as well... Hope we will soon see the results of the photo shooting you mentioned! :thumb_yello:

Italy is the new France :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

yes, apparently it is.

it's just marketing and promotion in the country where he's working now, so no surprise. I hope we can find a way to buy all the copies you want.

Last but not least....I hear people talk about him a lot, even in the gym where I'm going. Gone are the times where I used to mention him and people would ask " Mika.....who?!?"

:naughty:

yes, apparently it is.

it's just marketing and promotion in the country where he's working now, so no surprise. I hope we can find a way to buy all the copies you want.

Last but not least....I hear people talk about him a lot, even in the gym where I'm going. Gone are the times where I used to mention him and people would ask " Mika.....who?!?"

:naughty:

In the gym?! that must be so awesome!!

A while ago I was on facebook (in school), and Mika was in my news feed and this girl came to me and said "omg! Mika! I LOVE HIM!"

So I have a new sister. :naughty:

Don't worry, in Israel people still ask "mika... who?"

So he already bought a house in Milan??! :aah:

Now he needs to make money, I bet he will need to buy a house in Paris for when he´ll be doing The Voice there.

The cover is pretty, IMO even prettier than the TOOL one. I´m not sure if I´m going to buy it... not at this moment, that´s for sure, since there aren´t any new songs, but I think it´s obviously a great idea, it makes money, so it´s good.

I liked much more the Mika who was more interested in make music than money, but hey... time changes. I´d like it could get a great position at charts, I think it would influence countries as Spain, for instance.

So he already bought a house in Milan??! :aah:

Now he needs to make money, I bet he will need to buy a house in Paris for when he´ll be doing The Voice there.

The cover is pretty, IMO even prettier than the TOOL one. I´m not sure if I´m going to buy it... not at this moment, that´s for sure, since there aren´t any new songs, but I think it´s obviously a great idea, it makes money, so it´s good.

I liked much more the Mika who was more interested in make music than money, but hey... time changes. I´d like it could get a great position at charts, I think it would influence countries as Spain, for instance.

I agree, it's prettier than TOOL... I think with the 3rd, Mika went 180 degrees over, trying to do something WAY different. Not that TOOL's cover isn't beautiful. But as long as the music is amazing, I don't care... :mikalove:

I have friends from Italy (fans) but how will I pay them back...? I've never met them.

It's a great timing for it' date=' because of Mika's increasing popularity in Italy, but it'll be even better if they could also sell it on mikasounds.com[/quote']

You could probably use Western Union to pay back your Italian friends but you can also order it online from amazon italy :thumb_yello:

Do I preorder it or not? :fisch:

Like the cover too :thumb_yello:

oh, I forgot to say that I was in a French FNAC a few days ago and I saw there is a new edition of Origin of Love, including Live your Life and Popular Song with Ariana.

On the cover is written "included Underwater of the Swatch ad"

I want this one too :blush-anim-cl:

I'm looking for it on FNAC online :naughty:

I don't see it though :sad:

What FNAC did you see it in Alireine please?

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I want this one too :blush-anim-cl:

I'm looking for it on FNAC online :naughty:

I don't see it though :sad:

What FNAC did you see it in Alireine please?

I found it on the Champs-Elysées one in Paris.

Here is it I think:

http://musique.fnac.com/a6200740/Mika-The-origin-of-love-Version-bonus-CD-album

Edit: sorry, forgot to turn the pictures in the right direction!

post-29362-142983701153_thumb.jpg

post-29362-142983701172_thumb.jpg

I found it on the Champs-Elysées one in Paris.

Here is it I think:

http://musique.fnac.com/a6200740/Mika-The-origin-of-love-Version-bonus-CD-album

Edit: sorry, forgot to turn the pictures in the right direction!

Thank you so much Alireine :huglove:

Maybe it's sold in Paris first and then in the rest of France so it's best that I order it online :biggrin2:

It looks nice, I really want one :teehee:

Thanks a lot for sharing the link :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thank you so much Alireine :huglove:

Maybe it's sold in Paris first and then in the rest of France so it's best that I order it online :biggrin2:

It looks nice, I really want one :teehee:

Thanks a lot for sharing the link :huglove:

I was in a FNAC in Lille today and they had it too :thumb_yello: So I bought it :mf_rosetinted: