'SONGBOOK VOL. 1'' out Nov 12 + Signing Session @ FNAC Milan 13 Nov 2013

BiaIchihara

Prelistening pieces from this site: http://www.rds.it/mika-ascolta-brani-e-vinci-song-book-vol-1/

Origin of Love:

http://www.rds.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/audio/mika_origin_of_love.mp3

Stardust:

http://www.rds.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/audio/mika_stardust_chiara.mp3

So it's not a real new version of Origin, just the UK Radio Edit.

Really?? :shocked: I didn't recognize it!

Only if I am too :naughty:. I don't see anything in it either

And the more I listen it the more my ears hurt just hearing Chiara. She has a great voice, I do not deny that but it does not convince me, this beautiful song ( my favorite after Underwater) that sounds so elegant in Mika's voice, sounds rude in Chiara's voice but those are just my feelings :teehee:

And the more I listen it the more my ears hurt just hearing Chiara. She has a great voice, I do not deny that but it does not convince me, this beautiful song ( my favorite after Underwater) that sounds so elegant in Mika's voice, sounds rude in Chiara's voice but those are just my feelings :teehee:

I kinda like the version of the song,but you're right,the moment when Chiara starts to sing at the beginning,my ears hurts,it's just too loud :aah: the difference between her voice and Mika's voice it's too big.This is a soft song,she doesn't need to yell like that,it's disturbing,I feel like all the magic is gone :doh:

I kinda like the version of the song,but you're right,the moment when Chiara starts to sing at the beginning,my ears hurts,it's just too loud :aah: the difference between her voice and Mika's voice it's too big.This is a soft song,she doesn't need to yell like that,it's disturbing,I feel like all the magic is gone :doh:

No magic for me in this version. Chiara spoils this touching song, imo :huh:

This is a soft song,she doesn't need to yell like that,it's disturbing,I feel like all the magic is gone :doh:

I don't mind her voice so much but Mika's live acoustic version and the one on TOOL are perfect for me so I was never going to care much for a duet. If they had done it very early on maybe, but there is too much history already with this song for me.

I don't really see the point in Mika doing duets unless they are organic, like with Priscilla Renea and Imogen Heap who helped write the songs. Taking an existing song and putting people like Ariana and Chiara on it is just gimmicky and meant to sell records. It's never going to enhance one of his songs.

I don't really see the point in Mika doing duets unless they are organic, like with Priscilla Renea and Imogen Heap who helped write the songs. Taking an existing song and putting people like Ariana and Chiara on it is just gimmicky and meant to sell records. It's never going to enhance one of his songs.

:thumb_yello: And you forgot Pharrell :teehee:

Hey I haven't been keeping up on the convos on here, I'm going to France in two weeks and I wonder if this song book will be released in a FNAC or somewhere where I can get a copy, sorry if it gets repetitive or if someone already asked that :blush-anim-cl: x Thank you in advance :huglove:

I'm in love with Chiara's version of Stardust. I wish there was this version in the album. Although, I absolutely adore the normal upbeat version of it (my third favorite in the album... it's in top 5 :aah:) But this one is so nice... Have been listening to it on repeat!

I wish I could forget Pharrell :mf_rosetinted:

Daw... Pharrell would've been cool for a real duet, not "Put your hands up 'cause we just begun" sort of thing :mf_rosetinted: He's really cool, knowing that he has produced Tah Dah as well... (if I'm not mistaken)

I don't mind her voice so much but Mika's live acoustic version and the one on TOOL are perfect for me so I was never going to care much for a duet. If they had done it very early on maybe, but there is too much history already with this song for me.

Yeahhh, and I've never been really fond of remixes of any kind either.

Although, I did enjoy the Coke Studio 'Relax'. But at the very least there was a new kind of language element to it? The Stardust one does too, but idk. I've never met a 'redo' of any song by any artist that I liked enough to keep around, let alone enjoy more than the original.

(Ok, except maybe like one Gorillaz song)

Side note, he did a vocal thing twice in there that made me think of Elton John. :aah:

Doppietta da record per Mika, Re di iTunes con Stardust e Songbook vol.

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/2013/11/08/doppietta-da-record-per-mika-re-di-itunes-con-stardunst-e-songbook/116789

venerdì, 08 novembre, 2013 18:57

myqj.jpg

Mika vola ai vertici della classifica di vendita di iTunes: è suo il primo posto sia nella classifica singoli che nella classifica degli album.

L’artista è volato ai vertici della classifica di vendita digitale subito dopo il duetto dal vivo con Chiara Galiazzo durante il terzo live show di X Factor 7 che si è tenuto ieri sera, in diretta su Sky Uno.

Un duetto sorprendente e commovente che ha mostrato i due artisti insieme, in una miscela unica ed esplosiva, sotto una vera polvere di stelle! Chi non ha Sky, e non ha quindi potuto vedere la performance in diretta, può vedere il video del duetto, sul sito ufficiale del talent show.

Pochi minuti dopo il duetto con Chiara Galiazzo, il celebre brano di Mika “Stardust” era già ai vertici della classifica di vendita digitale nella versione speciale in duetto con la ex vincitrice di X Factor. Tanti i fan della cantante che hanno acquistato il brano e tantissimi anche gli storici fan di Mika ma anche tutti coloro che prima dell’avventura ad X Factor 7 in qualità di giudice – al fianco di Morgan, Simona Ventura e Elio – non lo conoscevano.

Mika ha conquistato in passato una parte dell’Italia con le sue doti canore e quest’anno invece l’ha conquistata proprio tutta con la sua simpatia, la sua spontaneità e i suoi strafalcioni che rimarranno nella storia di X Factor Italia.

Il duetto con Chiara sulle note di “Stardust” fa parte della prima raccolta di Mika “Songbook vol.1″ disponibile in esclusiva per il mercato italiano dal prossio 12 novembre. La raccolta è già disponibile su iTunes per il pre-order e si piazza anch’essa ai vertici della classifica degli album più richiesti in digitale!

I contenuti della raccolta “Songbook vol.1″

In occasione della pubblicazione della raccolta, Mika incontrerà i fan a Milano il 13 novembre presso il negozio Fnac di via Torino dove autograferà le copie dell’album a partire dalle ore 18.00.

Interview

skytg24_logo_header.png

Songbook, la raccolta dei più grandi successi di Mika

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/177615/songbook-la-raccolta-dei-pi-grandi-successi-di-mika/10-11-2013/

<iframe width="400" height="228" src="http://player.sky.it/external/news/50/177615" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Edited by Kumazzz

Hey I haven't been keeping up on the convos on here, I'm going to France in two weeks and I wonder if this song book will be released in a FNAC or somewhere where I can get a copy, sorry if it gets repetitive or if someone already asked that :blush-anim-cl: x Thank you in advance :huglove:

I'm in love with Chiara's version of Stardust. I wish there was this version in the album. Although, I absolutely adore the normal upbeat version of it (my third favorite in the album... it's in top 5 :aah:) But this one is so nice... Have been listening to it on repeat!

Sorry, as far as I understood it will be released only in Italy. I don´t know if it is possible for you to order it on Amazon.it .

Interview

skytg24_logo_header.png

Songbook, la raccolta dei più grandi successi di Mika

http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/177615/songbook-la-raccolta-dei-pi-grandi-successi-di-mika/10-11-2013/

<iframe width="400" height="228" src="http://player.sky.it/external/news/50/177615" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

A question for our Italians: At 1:35 he talks about Roberta and says that she is more interesting than he thought. And than the interviewer asks something and Mika answers "forse" (maybe). I'm not 100% sure, does she ask if she (Roberta) is so interesting that she could collaborate with him on the new album?

(Could you write down the sentence in Italian as well, please :teehee:)

Edited by DerMoment1608

A question for our Italians: At 1:35 he talks about Roberta and says that she is more interesting than he thought. And than the interviewer asks something and Mika answers "forse" (maybe). I'm not 100% sure, does she ask if she (Roberta) is so interesting that she could collaborate with him on the new album?

(Could you write down the sentence in Italian as well, please :teehee:)

Yes, That's what I understand as well and Mika answers "forse" :thumb_yello: