Swatch signing session in Milan, Italy

mellody

Ok, I've called the store, and they confirmed, that:

- it's a 'signing' -not a 'singing'- session, so as far as they know, Mika won't sing

- you don't have to buy anything or have anything with you to attend, Mika is there to meet his fans and sign, you can just say hello to him

- of course you can buy Mika's swatch there, they have plenty of them, or you can buy it in other swatch stores and bring it with you to have it signed

Edited by mari62

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I've called the store, and they confirmed, that:

- it's a 'signing' -not a 'singing'- session, Mika's there to greet his fans and sign; so as far as they know, Mika won't sing

- you don't have to buy anything or have anything with you to attend, Mika is there to meet his fans, you can just say hello to him

- of course you can buy Mika's swatch there, they have plenty of them, or you can buy it in other swatch stores and bring it with you to have it signed

Ok, thanks so much! :wink2:

After speaking with some italian ppl I'm afraid travelling for nothing :dunno: I don't know if I'm doing the right thing and if it's worth it :sad: but I have booked everything now, maybe the circumstances are not the best right now with the huge popularity he has in Italy but, I will try do to my best to see him just for a second :huh:

After speaking with some italian ppl I'm afraid travelling for nothing :dunno: I don't know if I'm doing the right thing and if it's worth it :sad: but I have booked everything now, maybe the circumstances are not the best right now with the huge popularity he has in Italy but, I will try do to my best to see him just for a second :huh:

Ok, then we'll meet! I'm very happy, I hope you can have a nice time with us anyway :thumb_yello:

I'll look out for you in the crowd :wink2:

Marina...oh precious lady...have you asked about the limited edition as well? :mf_rosetinted:
no limited edition available there :no: they told me, that there were only 100 swatches on sale, which were all sold to Club Members, and they don't have any other infos about other pieces.

no limited edition available there :no: they told me, that there were only 100 swatches on sale, which were all sold to Club Members, and they don't have any other infos about other pieces.

two limited watches from Italy were already on Ebay, one is gone yesterday but the second is still there for 399.- Euro. But fans didn´t get the chance to buy one in Italy? That´s sad.

two limited watches from Italy were already on Ebay, one is gone yesterday but the second is still there for 399.- Euro. But fans didn´t get the chance to buy one in Italy? That´s sad.
yes, some of them did, even if they weren't Club members

:shocked:

Honestly, though, I'd be surprised if there weren't some Limited Edition Swatches there for the signing. I should think they will have some -- I'm pretty sure there will be some in London, too. :dunno:

:shocked:

Honestly, though, I'd be surprised if there weren't some Limited Edition Swatches there for the signing. I should think they will have some -- I'm pretty sure there will be some in London, too. :dunno:

miri posted on twitter a few days ago that there'll be 70 for london. dunno where she got that info, but with that amount i guess most who want one should get one. it'd really be weird if they didn't have any in milan. :blink: