courtrose15

Okay so ummm... hi. I'm Courtney from Florida (USA) and I haven't been a fan of Mika for a long time like most everybody has but I feel like I have been! So I really like Mika (obviously) and One Direction and just most music in general. I discovered Mika from Just Dance 3. I was dancing to Lolipop and was thinking "who the heck sings this?" and so I looked it up and it all went downhill from there... :teehee: So um yeah. I was really late at doing this so I already know some people but I'm always to meet new MikaFreaks so just PM me anytime you want or whatever. Oh! I'm also in chat a lot so I'm there too. :mikalove:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyeyey!!! I'm Koro, from Spain. Nice to meet u :wink2: I also discovered Mika from Lollipop. Them I listened to Relax, Grace Kelly... And I fallead in love :mikalove: Is just dance 3 a good game? I'm thinking of buy it :teehee: (I love this smiley)

Heyeyey!!! I'm Koro, from Spain. Nice to meet u :wink2: I also discovered Mika from Lollipop. Them I listened to Relax, Grace Kelly... And I fallead in love :mikalove: Is just dance 3 a good game? I'm thinking of buy it :teehee: (I love this smiley)

Yes Just Dance 3 is a great game and I suggest buying it... :)