Hello Everybody!

Alexandre

:mikalove:It's a real pleasure to be here.My first name is Philippe, but there was not Philippe , so I decided to use my second first name, Alexandre, or Alexander.I'm 38 years old, and I'm living in Marseilles, in France and I do believe Mika is the greatest solo artist with Madonna.I'm disabled, a cerebral paralysis.I'd like to meet Mika .Crazyaboutmika, a nice woman i'm friend with on facebook, explained to me how to use the forum, because It's a little bit hard to me.:mikasweat:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mikalove:It's a real pleasure to be here.My first name is Philippe, but there was not Philippe , so I decided to use my second first name, Alexandre, or Alexander.I'm 38 years old, and I'm living in Marseilles, in France and I do believe Mika is the greatest solo artist with Madonna.I'm disabled, a cerebral paralysis.I'd like to meet Mika .Crazyaboutmika, a nice woman i'm friend with on facebook, explained to me how to use the forum, because It's a little bit hard to me.:mikasweat:

Hi Alexandre :bye: Welcome to the MFC

Hope you get to meet Mika before too long :crossed:

Welcome to MFC Philippe :huglove:

I'm glad I could help and just like Silver I hope you meet Mika soon :crossed:

Have a good time here and congrats on your first steps in MFC :thumb_yello:

I think you meant to say your name is Philippe but it was already used by another MFC member so you chose Alexandre. I wanted to be called Ilovemika on MFC when I first joined but it was already taken that's why my user name is Crazyaboutmika but I like it :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:mikalove:Thanks, Theloveyoubreathe-put your lips on me and i can live underwater, underwater, one of favorites songsf Mika and Crazyabout:mikasweat:, I thank you a lot:huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

Underwater is my very fav ever Philippe :wub2::thumb_yello:

It's such a deep and beautiful song :wub2:

That's a lovely way to spell my user name :thumb_yello:

Welcome Philippe!

Your choice of name made me laugh, one of my sons is named Alexandre and his twin brother is Philippe...

:teehee: