NEW single BOUM BOUM BOUM out June 11th!

robertina

here it is! the announcement!!!

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/posts/10152249986998040?notif_t=notify_me

Here it is, the full track for Mika's new single! We made a special lyric video so you can learn to sing along The track is also available for download NOW from http://po.st/BoumboumboumiTunes (available in UK tomorrow and in US and Canada from 17th) ‪#‎BoumBoumBoum‬

A little more seriously.. I think that with this single Mika took his risks. It is true that the melody is very catchy, but the text, so explicit, it could be criticized or misunderstood . I Mean.. it does not seems to me an easy choice to sell more.... but a sincere and True song.:thumb_yello:

here it is! the announcement!!!

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/posts/10152249986998040?notif_t=notify_me

Here it is, the full track for Mika's new single! We made a special lyric video so you can learn to sing along The track is also available for download NOW from http://po.st/BoumboumboumiTunes (available in UK tomorrow and in US and Canada from 17th) ‪#‎BoumBoumBoum‬

Not available for my country :huh:

Now.

I totally like the song and I've already learnt it and I'm singing it out loud whenever I can.

But we can't deny it's particularly explicit. I don't know your idea of romantic, but mine ain't wrecking shelves, squatting elevators and waking up the whole quarter. And so not being caught with pants down by momma.

Oh boy, how much I like this song.

Oh, it is romantic to want someone that much! Okay, he is exaggerating a bit but still :naughty:

Oh "Little Mika" has been erased, shame. :lmfao:

I am really interested to see the proper video. The idea that this song is an anti anti-gay song sounds like something he just made up when the interviewer suggested it. :mf_rosetinted: Having a woman singing on the song is not going to give anyone the message it is about gay sex and if he is trying to make a statement I think Billy Brown was more effective. But that could all be changed with a daring video and I hope he puts his money where his mouth is. :fisch:

I am really interested to see the proper video. The idea that this song is an anti anti-gay song sounds like something he just made up when the interviewer suggested it. :mf_rosetinted: Having a woman singing on the song is not going to give anyone the message it is about gay sex and if he is trying to make a statement I think Billy Brown was more effective. But that could all be changed with a daring video and I hope he puts his money where his mouth is. :fisch:

well...the animation is pretty clear :lmfao:

I see two men going around :naughty:

I don't find it vulgar, but I can't really see it as romantic either because I'm too busy thinking how annoying it must be for the neighbors being constantly woken up by their shelves falling down. :unsure:

Other than that, I really enjoy it. :aah:

Spotted a spelling mistake :naughty:

can you please post here the full correct lyrics according to the video?

so that I can simply copy and paste in the first post...thanks!

shall we need an english adjustment too? :blink:

I don't find it vulgar, but I can't really see it as romantic either because I'm too busy thinking how annoying it must be for the neighbors being constantly woken up by their shelves falling down. :unsure:

Other than that, I really enjoy it. :aah:

:lmfao: Yeah,he really needs to fix those shelves properly :mf_rosetinted:

well...the animation is pretty clear :lmfao:

I see two men going around :naughty:

Yeah going around, acting like they barely know each other and not boum boum bouming. Kind of reminds me of real life actually. :mf_rosetinted:

So I was not the only one who noticed :naughty:

I totally agree on the anti anti-gay thing, although reading it in context it doesn't sound like he's claiming to make the statement, just Mika babbling on when a question is asked. There's no way he would use this song like that. He's been consistently been framing himself as the boy next door with the message that gay people are just like everyone else, with his 'I'm in a long and stable relationships, we've had our ups and downs, just like everyone else'. There's no way he would want to portray gay people as having sex everywhere all the time, I don't believe that.