Let's try to bring BBB on the radio!

Alireine

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bradford radio station played BBB this morning!

They also, not only favoured the tweet I sent them, but also tweeted me to say they were playing it!

I tweeted them back to thank them, and sent them the link to the video.

I'm really thrilled to have done something to help Mika!

They also, not only favoured the tweet I sent them, but also tweeted me to say they were playing it!

:thumb_yello:

Good for you! I'm delighted that the song really seems to be taking off, except you-know-where. I swear if I hear the song on my XM car radio I will either drive off the road or cause an accident.

Good for you! I'm delighted that the song really seems to be taking off, except you-know-where. I swear if I hear the song on my XM car radio I will either drive off the road or cause an accident.

USA is going to be as hard as UK, to crack.

I think the greatest hope lies with the video.

I hate Facebook. I can't use it, so don't have it. But can users share videos with their followers, on their page?

Something like that could get the video better known, especially if Americans share it with their American friends on fb.

Or on blog pages, anything to get the video out there.

I think, generally, the video has more chance of success internationally, than the single itself. But if the video is successful, radio stations may pick up the song.

It's worth sending the link to the video to the radio stations Twitter and Websites. If nothing else happens, at least the Twitter followers or visitors to the sites might watch it and share it themselves.

"Slowly slowly catchy monkey," as we say in the North of England.

But don't crash your car if you hear the song. That'd never do!

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

:thumb_yello: Good gone girl !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Good gone girl !! :huglove:

Love,love

me

That radio station in Bradford, favoured the tweet I sent them, with the link to the video. So I helped get the word out about it. Not to huge numbers of people, probably, but it's a start. It could have a pyramid effect. Let's hope that it does. It all promotes interest in the song.

Hm, I just can see the results, that IS lALL:aah: I swear some of just our minority of Germans do what we can: I wrote to a big German Show to take Mika with BBB as showact but I fear it will not work, Sabine contacted a well known gay comidian of our country for support :blush-anim-cl:, sad about other German members who just judge Mika about about soccer worldcup cause he didnt congrats our team, very childish:aah: But that is NOT Germany at all:crybaby: and yes, sometimes we felt alone

Hm, I just can see the results, that IS lALL:aah: I swear some of just our minority of Germans do what we can: I wrote to a big German Show to take Mika with BBB as showact but I fear it will not work, Sabine contacted a well known gay comidian of our country for support :blush-anim-cl:, sad about other German members who just judge Mika about about soccer worldcup cause he didnt congrats our team, very childish:aah: But that is NOT Germany at all:crybaby: and yes, sometimes we felt alone

:huglove::huglove::huglove:

Yes, that's what I did. When I went on again to see if I could vote again, it said I already had, so I must have done it right first time.

ok, thank you. it just seemed too simple :doh:

Yes, that's what I did. When I went on again to see if I could vote again, it said I already had, so I must have done it right first time.

That's it! :thumb_yello: You can vote once a day.

i clicked on the stars for BBB. is that all i need to do?

Yep! :thumb_yello:

Just now in tenth place! please, help us and continue voting. It´s important for promoting him in Spain :blush-anim-cl:

I added it to the voting thread a few days ago. I've asked them on there, to vote once a day. I've also tweeted on @mikasounds with the link and asked for RT.

Someone else also tweeted the link and I did a RT of that tweet.

• 2 weeks later...