Let's try to bring BBB on the radio!

Alireine

I see that things are moving a bit :thumb_yello:

I updated the first post with the new UK and Dutch links.

In France, it seems that NRJ played BBB many times :wub2:

That's good. I was surprised, reading the BBB thread, that the song wasn't doing very well in the French charts.

If it does get radio play, it will help the song to move. Then the video will help also.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that things are moving a bit :thumb_yello:

I updated the first post with the new UK and Dutch links.

In France, it seems that NRJ played BBB many times :wub2:

Really?? I've been playing French radios for days... But it seems I'm not lucky at all :aah:

To Italian fans: do you know if the song is being played on the radio here in Italy? I'm always paying attention lately, but I've never had the chance to listen to it on any radio.

I'm sending so many e-mails and sms to request it...

I've never listened it on radio, I only know that RTL 102.5 played it a couple of times but nothing more, I think :sneaky2:

Hm, I really feel near to explore:sneaky2: working, working, working, asking, asking, asking,feel like Don Quichote against mills, most stations dont answer, some say we tell it to music office and nothing happens, no reason to give up but what really hurts that some of my country do nothing but I bet they will be the first if Mika will give a party again, or will be in front row, I never has been on one and maybe will never be but who cares? I'm disappointed, fandom has not only comfort sides:aah: Thanks for leaving a few ones alone:aah: and real thanks for those who support:huglove:

Hm, I really feel near to explore:sneaky2: working, working, working, asking, asking, asking,feel like Don Quichote against mills, most stations dont answer, some say we tell it to music office and nothing happens, no reason to give up but what really hurts that some of my country do nothing but I bet they will be the first if Mika will give a party again, or will be in front row, I never has been on one and maybe will never be but who cares? I'm disappointed, fandom has not only comfort sides:aah: Thanks for leaving a few ones alone:aah: and real thanks for those who support:huglove:

I've been like that with people from UK. When I was trying to get Mika played on R1 in the UK, years ago, I would tweet them, ask others to tweet them, or RT my tweets. Hardly anyone did.

This is the problem. There needs to be a landslide of requests for the radio stations to even consider playing Mika. If it's only about 5 people from each country who are trying, we're wasting our energy and our time.

People are quick to tweet how hot he is, how they want to marry him or numerous tweets, asking him to please come to [insert country here] and if those tweeters would spend their energy requesting his music, we'd hear it on the radio much more often.

ÉxitosFM Radio @ExitosFM · 1h

Entra ya en lista lo nuevo de @mikasounds, un temazo llamado #BoumBoumBoum directo al #N34 #efmtop40

ÉxitosFM Radio @ExitosFM

Join the feed @mikasounds now for a great new song called # BoumBoumBoum straight to # N34 # efmtop40

:wub2:

thanks Kez :hug:

Entra ya en lista lo nuevo de @mikasounds, un temazo llamado #BoumBoumBoum directo al #N34 #efmtop40

ÉxitosFM Radio @ExitosFM

Join the feed @mikasounds now for a great new song called # BoumBoumBoum straight to # N34 # efmtop40

:thumb_yello:

ÉxitosFM Radio @ExitosFM

That's promising.

I finally heard it today ! :wub2: And the same day, I heard Kick Ass ! Not at the same place, not on the same radiostation. And I took a picture with "Wika" (Mika's wax statue) :naughty: A full Mika day !

I finally heard it today ! :wub2: And the same day, I heard Kick Ass ! Not at the same place, not on the same radiostation. And I took a picture with "Wika" (Mika's wax statue) :naughty: A full Mika day !

Cool!

Hi from Madagascar,

The Malagasy radio RDJ (Radio des jeunes) played Boum Boum Boum yesterday.

Nice to hear it :thumb_yello:

http://www.rdj.mg/

https://www.facebook.com/rdj966

Great news! :thumb_yello:

that's great:thumb_yello: Next week I will contact some of our bigger German radio stations in an "old fashioned" way, I will write letters. I could find out some direct contact persons for the music offices:wink2:

first post updated, thanks!

that's great:thumb_yello: Next week I will contact some of our bigger German radio stations in an "old fashioned" way, I will write letters. I could find out some direct contact persons for the music offices:wink2:

:thumb_yello:

The video made it!

Love Radio posted BBB video on its account in Russian social network VK.com :wink2: Proof: http://vk.com/loveradioonline?w=wall-3473462_55933

Another Russian Radio station "Narodnoe Radio" posted video too! Proof: http://vk.com/narodnoeradio?w=wall-2377047_3148

And it's all over different music communities on VK.com :thumb_yello:

The song and the vid are in many spanish digital press thanks to the video shooting in Spain and all that press is talking really good about the vid and the song :wub2: I'm sure the whole Almería will know who is Mika :naughty: