Yeaaah it was given to me by someone else but i thought she'd be EVEN happier with it (i was already pretty excited) and yes. she screamed.

I guess i will, i just dont have so much time :wub2:

You're such a Sweetheart!!! :wub2:

I'd love to talk with you here, Clairy fairy! :naughty:

OH GOD.

I LOVE YOU.

(i'm so proud to be known worldwide as mary's best friend :mf_rosetinted: she's my soulmate)

i havent been on here for like two years and i just arrived at Nia's (mikaholic-nia i guess) house and I got all nostalgic about MFC times and read some posts, I found this and aaahhh i'm so flattered :pinkbow:

i was always just the one reading posts and barely writing, i thought i didnt really matter on here but you just made me SO HAPPY :teehee:

AHHHH. CLARA. I LOVE YOU TOO. Man, I see pictures of you & mary all the time on facebook and you guys look so adorable and it gives me life. Seriously. Also, I still maintain that that was the best poem I've ever read. I need to find it again! :naughty:

I love their pics as well! It's amazing to see how such a great friendship can develop between two people who met on the internet. :D

I agree.  :)  I'd love to meet someone like that too  :yes:

Same! :wub2: It's so beautiful! And I'm very happy for those two! :D

It shows once again that this is the place to meet the best people! :thumb_yello:

I can vouch for this! I used to come here so often in the summer of '12. I met my best friend here too! Go figure. :naughty:

AHHHH. CLARA. I LOVE YOU TOO. Man, I see pictures of you & mary all the time on facebook and you guys look so adorable and it gives me life. Seriously. Also, I still maintain that that was the best poem I've ever read. I need to find it again! :naughty:

Awwwww! well mary and i are going to meet again in one week (i'm in georgia right now) and do a tour of the country aah i'm so excited :'D

but it's not only the best friendships that have developed on here and facebook, i also met my boyfriend because he was a mika fan :mf_rosetinted:

liking mika is like the best thing that ever happened to me! :D

(but that poem was terrible let's not speak of it again)

I love their pics as well! It's amazing to see how such a great friendship can develop between two people who met on the internet. :D

well the thing about internet friendships is that you meet because of your interests and there are no limits, it doesn't matter where you come from, how old you are, what you look like, etc.

also at the time i met my first friends here i was really shy in real life so even if we'd been in the same school/city we'd probably not have become friends like that, it's just so much easier to get into contact by chat :D

Liking Mika is the best thing that ever happened to most of the people that are here. :D I can say that, too. ;) Mika fans are just lovely people. :wub2:

I wish I could also travel around and meet my internet contacts in real life... Most of the time I would love to live closer to those I use to chat with... I don't know such good friends here where I live...

Liking Mika is the best thing that ever happened to most of the people that are here. :D I can say that, too. ;) Mika fans are just lovely people. :wub2:

I wish I could also travel around and meet my internet contacts in real life... Most of the time I would love to live closer to those I use to chat with... I don't know such good friends here where I live...

Well I'm only staying with different mikafans in georgia right now, so how about you just fly there and have them be your hosts? :D

Well I'm only staying with different mikafans in georgia right now, so how about you just fly there and have them be your hosts? :D

Hmm... Yes sure I could... Theoretically... But you know I'm sadly a busy law student... :P No joke, the truth is I'm always out of money (I mean my family) and yeah... I think when I'm finished one day I can make my dream come true. :wink2:

• 1 month later...

Hi, girls!  This thread was far too quiet for a long time...so how are you all doing? :D

Are any of you going to see a Mika concert soon? :wink2:

Hi!

I am going to Zurich :) It will be my first Mika concert and I am so excited :D I cant even think of anythijg else right now ahha.

And hiw are you? :)

Hi, girls! This thread was far too quiet for a long time...so how are you all doing? :D

It was! But now we get the party started! :D:aah:

I'm not going... Sadly... :( What about you?

Btw I'm okay but quite busy... You?

Hi!

I am going to Zurich :) It will be my first Mika concert and I am so excited :D I cant even think of anythijg else right now ahha.

Lucky!!! Hope you have the time of your life!!!! :clap::wub2::hug:

• Like 1

Hi!

Ooh have fun, I'm excited for you! :excite: I'm good, I am mostly busy with college though, so I can't go to the tour this year, unfortunately...

It was! But now we get the party started! :D:aah:

I'm not going... Sadly... :( What about you?

Btw I'm okay but quite busy... You?

I'm not going to the tour either due to my vast amount of college work :( However, I hope to go and see Mika some day once I'm finished my course.  But I'm far too busy at the moment.

Woooo! She's back! :) How is it going? :D

Yay, but then I was so tried I fell asleep :aah: I'm fine thank you, how are you? :)

Hi, girls!  This thread was far too quiet for a long time...so how are you all doing? :D

Yes let's get this thread started :D How are you?

I'm not going to the tour either due to my vast amount of college work :( However, I hope to go and see Mika some day once I'm finished my course. But I'm far too busy at the moment.

For me it's a money thing... Not even mentioning my work for university... It kinda makes me very sad most of the time cos I would love to see Mika... :(

Yes let's get this thread started :D How are you?

I'm fine, just a bit busy with college and work experience at the moment.  I try not to let it stress me out, so listening to Mika is the perfect relaxation for me. :D

For me it's a money thing... Not even mentioning my work for university... It kinda makes me very sad most of the time cos I would love to see Mika... :(

Studying takes up too much time, and so does travelling. :( But hopefully you will see him one day!  Btw, what are you studying?

Studying takes up too much time, and so does travelling. :( But hopefully you will see him one day! Btw, what are you studying?

Yeah unfortunately! :( Thank you! :hug: So do I for you!!! :) You didn't ever see him so far, right? Cos I already did once, but it's more than 5 years ago... So long...

I'm studying law. ;)

Yeah unfortunately! :( Thank you! :hug: So do I for you!!! :) You didn't ever see him so far, right? Cos I already did once, but it's more than 5 years ago... So long...

I'm studying law. ;)

Cool, I'm studying Admin.  Nope, I haven't seen Mika at all :( The last time he came to Scotland was in 2010, but I wasn't a fan of him back then (shame on me :doh:).  He hasn't returned since, even though he said on the radio that he would.  I expect it is difficult to book a venue here.  But if there is any way possible that I can see him next year, I will.  It would be a great 18th birthday present for me!

Cool, I'm studying Admin. Nope, I haven't seen Mika at all :( The last time he came to Scotland was in 2010, but I wasn't a fan of him back then (shame on me :doh:). He hasn't returned since, even though he said on the radio that he would. I expect it is difficult to book a venue here. But if there is any way possible that I can see him next year, I will. It would be a great 18th birthday present for me!

I have another friend from Scotland and she's patiently waiting for a gig there... :( I really hope he would come! He also doesn't tour in Germany this time. Last time he came here was in 2012, but I wasn't able to go cos of university... I had an English exam... Today I wish I would not have taken this so serious cos I know now that you can redo those exams as often as you want... So yeah...