:biggrin2:

We should keep the party up! :D Hehe

It's raining since yesterday and this weather kinda gets me melancholic... Maybe I should listen to rain? :teehee:

Yeah let's keep the party! It's raining here too :) so maybe we should all listen to rain :D

WHEN IT RAINS AND RAINS :biggrin2:

Now we have some music to dance to for our party! :wink2:

Party time :D

Love that song! :) It's been raining a lot here too.  Typical Scotland.

It's obviously raining everywhere ahah :) bit at least we can sing. Maybe our singins will scare the bad weather away :P

Crap I'm asking you about the weather.

Like a true sweden then :pinkbow:

Which songs didn't you like from LiCM and TBWKTM?

Thanks! I feel a lot better about giving it a chance now. I almost feel like TOOL created a separation in mika fans, the ones who liked it and the ones who didn't :aah:

That's exactly what I liked him for to begin with. His positivity was/is infectious.

"Communism, god rest its soul." :mf_rosetinted: everyone should just be artists and live in shared safe spaces with multiple small dogs.

Which songs are even on licm and tbwktm?

There are no songs on licm that I don't like but there aren't really any songs (except Relax, grace Kelly and happy ending) that I think are really great. Some makes me happy and want to dance yes, but other than that they are just songs that's on the album and I listen to when I shuffle licm. And on tbwktm I just really hate toy boy and then there som songs that are okay.

If I would do my own Mika album it would be something like this (excluding npih):

1. Rain

2. Grace Kelly

3. Relax

4. Happy Ending

5. I see you

6. Lonely Alcohol

7. By the time

8. We are golden

9. Elle me dit (Emily)

10. Kick Ass

11. Make you Happy (Miami edit)

12. Heroes

13. Love you when I'm drunk

14. Tah Dah

15. Overrated

And the rest I could live without...

That would be a nice utopia, except the dog part :mf_rosetinted:

I like TOOL too, but just liked the style in first two and NPIH more :) But the songs in tool are some of my favourites (stardust- specially coke studio version, and celebrate and underwater...) I love them all. It's Mika. It's actually impossible for me to say which one is better. :D

You're not alone, I like TOOL as well. I actually quite like the song Celebrate, although I know it isn't a popular opinion among Mika fans. However, I still can't decide upon which is my favourite Mika album. They're all quite different styles, it's hard to choose which I prefer. I keep changing my mind!

It's always hard to decide when it's Mika :aah: I only think tool is the best album because it has most of the songs I like the most, but I like all of them of course and how the style changes through the albums. None of them are the same therefore you always have something to listen to despite your mood.

It's obviously raining everywhere ahah :) bit at least we can sing. Maybe our singins will scare the bad weather away :P

My singing definitely will.  I sound like a dying cat!

It's always hard to decide when it's Mika :aah: I only think tool is the best album because it has most of the songs I like the most, but I like all of them of course and how the style changes through the albums. None of them are the same therefore you always have something to listen to despite your mood.

So true!  Whereas many artists usually stick to one genre of music in their career, Mika's style seems to change as he brings out new music.  This is quite rare in the music industry.  Mostly I listen to Mika's happy sounding songs, like Grace Kelly, when I'm feeling cheerful or excited.  I always listen to Popular Song when I feel a bit insecure (because it has a good message).  And then there are some songs like Over My Shoulder and Hurts that I listen to when I'm a bit down.  But I still can't pick a favourite album because they're all so good!

My singing definitely will.  I sound like a dying cat!

So true!  Whereas many artists usually stick to one genre of music in their career, Mika's style seems to change as he brings out new music.  This is quite rare in the music industry.  Mostly I listen to Mika's happy sounding songs, like Grace Kelly, when I'm feeling cheerful or excited.  I always listen to Popular Song when I feel a bit insecure (because it has a good message).  And then there are some songs like Over My Shoulder and Hurts that I listen to when I'm a bit down.  But I still can't pick a favourite album because they're all so good!

Ahhaha I'm sure you're better than that! :D

Haha it helped!!! The sun is back here! :clap::D

My singing doesn't help. It's raining even harder here. Guess clods don't like my voice... :(

True. There's always a song you can connect with in any moment. That's why it's impossible to choose :)

Ahhaha I'm sure you're better than that! :D

My singing doesn't help. It's raining even harder here. Guess clods don't like my voice... :(

True. There's always a song you can connect with in any moment. That's why it's impossible to choose :)

Aww... You need help then! I'll come over and we sing together! :D:biggrin2:

Yeah!!! Mika's music fits any situation! I have certain songs I listen to when I'm very happy and certain songs when I'm sad. There's just a song for anything in my life. ;) And I love that!

Aww... You need help then! I'll come over and we sing together! :D:biggrin2:

Yeah!!! Mika's music fits any situation! I have certain songs I listen to when I'm very happy and certain songs when I'm sad. There's just a song for anything in my life. ;) And I love that!

It's true. Yes! Come!

Though now the weather is better, but now I'm leavong for greece. And hope to get home in th sun :D

It's true. Yes! Come!

Though now the weather is better, but now I'm leavong for greece. And hope to get home in th sun :D

Have fun! :D:bye: I bet there'll be a lot of sun!!!

We try to keep the thread going until you're back. :naughty: xD

Enjoy your trip to Greece!  I would love to go there someday; it has beautiful scenery.

Have fun! :D:bye: I bet there'll be a lot of sun!!!

We try to keep the thread going until you're back. :naughty: xD

Greetings from Greece! It's so beautiful! I fell in love woth an island and I'm on it for about 6 hours... and there's a lot of brittish people :)

She isn't on here a lot lately. I miss her. :tears: But you might meet her on the TC, she's Mary's best friend. :thumb_yello: and she's rlly cool. She once wrote a poem that is the best poem I have ever read :mf_rosetinted:

OH GOD.

I LOVE YOU.

(i'm so proud to be known worldwide as mary's best friend :mf_rosetinted: she's my soulmate)

i havent been on here for like two years and i just arrived at Nia's (mikaholic-nia i guess) house and I got all nostalgic about MFC times and read some posts, I found this and aaahhh i'm so flattered :pinkbow:

i was always just the one reading posts and barely writing, i thought i didnt really matter on here but you just made me SO HAPPY :teehee:

OH GOD.

I LOVE YOU.

(i'm so proud to be known worldwide as mary's best friend :mf_rosetinted: she's my soulmate)

i havent been on here for like two years and i just arrived at Nia's (mikaholic-nia i guess) house and I got all nostalgic about MFC times and read some posts, I found this and aaahhh i'm so flattered :pinkbow:

i was always just the one reading posts and barely writing, i thought i didnt really matter on here but you just made me SO HAPPY :teehee:

heeeeeeeeey! :D come back MORE often as I'm here now more regularly! :biggrin2:

I saw the autograph you gave to Nia. :wub2:

heeeeeeeeey! :D come back MORE often as I'm here now more regularly! :biggrin2:

I saw the autograph you gave to Nia. :wub2:

Yeaaah it was given to me by someone else but i thought she'd be EVEN happier with it (i was already pretty excited) and yes. she screamed.

I guess i will, i just dont have so much time :wub2: