I have another friend from Scotland and she's patiently waiting for a gig there... :( I really hope he would come! He also doesn't tour in Germany this time. Last time he came here was in 2012, but I wasn't able to go cos of university... I had an English exam... Today I wish I would not have taken this so serious cos I know now that you can redo those exams as often as you want... So yeah...

Whereabouts in Scotland does your friend live?  Maybe I know her! :teehee: I wish Mika would realise that we haven't forgotten about him and return here sometime, but I doubt he will come soon :( I hope he goes to Germany too.  And I know the feeling of exams and tests; I despise them, especially cos my next college test is the day after the Adelphi gig in London, and that's why I can't go.

I just had Salt&Shake crisps but they were some kind of Aldi version but they were nice although I was considering not putting the salt on because I do rather like plain crisps.

Cool, I like plain crisps too! :) I probably eat crisps more than I should, but my favourite is salt and vinegar.  By the way, I love your signature pics.

I'm fine, just a bit busy with college and work experience at the moment.  I try not to let it stress me out, so listening to Mika is the perfect relaxation for me. :D

Studying takes up too much time, and so does travelling. :( But hopefully you will see him one day!  Btw, what are you studying?

It's the same here, been ignoring school for 4 weeks, devoting all my time to the iniation games for the freshmen. But now they are over so I guess I finally have to start caring about math again :aah:

I agree, Mika is really relaxing just wishing I could get my npih cd anytime soon. Ordered it 2 weeks ago :/

I just had Salt&Shake crisps but they were some kind of Aldi version but they were nice although I was considering not putting the salt on because I do rather like plain crisps.

You mean crisps without salt at all?! :blink:

Whereabouts in Scotland does your friend live? Maybe I know her! :teehee: I wish Mika would realise that we haven't forgotten about him and return here sometime, but I doubt he will come soon :( I hope he goes to Germany too. And I know the feeling of exams and tests; I despise them, especially cos my next college test is the day after the Adelphi gig in London, and that's why I can't go.

Not far from Glasgow. ;) Her name is Emma. :)

Yeah he definitely should! :( But I guess it's due to not selling as expected... And the same thing is happening here... Once he was quite popular here, but the problem is that there's no promotion at all... So how should people know about his music? Only the big fans do that way...

Aww so sad... Exams are always taking place at the wrong time... -.-

I love crisps!!! :D But I couldn't imagine them without salt...

It's the same here, been ignoring school for 4 weeks, devoting all my time to the iniation games for the freshmen. But now they are over so I guess I finally have to start caring about math again :aah:

I agree, Mika is really relaxing just wishing I could get my npih cd anytime soon. Ordered it 2 weeks ago :/

2 weeks??  Surely it should arrive soon, I hope so. :) I pre-ordered mine and now I have it, it is great to listen to over and over again.  Have you heard any of the new songs online?

Not far from Glasgow. ;) Her name is Emma. :)

Yeah he definitely should! :( But I guess it's due to not selling as expected... And the same thing is happening here... Once he was quite popular here, but the problem is that there's no promotion at all... So how should people know about his music? Only the big fans do that way...

Aww so sad... Exams are always taking place at the wrong time... -.-

Nope, I don't know her; I live further south near the coast.  Mika has done a few gigs in Glasgow and Edinburgh but not for years.  :( And I'm jealous of one of my school teachers who said she saw him in Glasgow in 2007.  She said that if I ever get the chance to see him live, I should go for it because he is amazing live.  I'll take her advice some time but not yet (as I said, I am too busy).

Curse exams! :annoyed_h4h:

Nope, I don't know her; I live further south near the coast. Mika has done a few gigs in Glasgow and Edinburgh but not for years. :( And I'm jealous of one of my school teachers who said she saw him in Glasgow in 2007. She said that if I ever get the chance to see him live, I should go for it because he is amazing live. I'll take her advice some time but not yet (as I said, I am too busy).

Ah, okay! ;)

Oh my... I would be jealous, too! But it means you have a very cool school teacher! :biggrin2: And she's right! :D He's the best artist you can see live! :clap: I really really hope you get the chance when you're free! :)

2 weeks??  Surely it should arrive soon, I hope so. :) I pre-ordered mine and now I have it, it is great to listen to over and over again.  Have you heard any of the new songs online?

Nope, I don't know her; I live further south near the coast.  Mika has done a few gigs in Glasgow and Edinburgh but not for years.  :( And I'm jealous of one of my school teachers who said she saw him in Glasgow in 2007.  She said that if I ever get the chance to see him live, I should go for it because he is amazing live.  I'll take her advice some time but not yet (as I said, I am too busy).

Hopefully it will arrive next week! *fingerscrossed*

Thr album is on repeat on spotify. Love Rio, All she wants, good guys and promiseland :wub2:

Ah, okay! ;)

Oh my... I would be jealous, too! But it means you have a very cool school teacher! :biggrin2: And she's right! :D He's the best artist you can see live! :clap: I really really hope you get the chance when you're free! :)

She was my favourite teacher, because she was always happy and never strict.  But I envy her so much.  Anyway, I hope you see Mika again too; maybe we should go together! :hug:

Thr album is on repeat on spotify. Love Rio, All she wants, good guys and promiseland :wub2:

Me too!  Promiseland is my favourite, I just love that guitar! :punk: J'ai Pas Envie is my favourite French song, but I don't have it on my CD because I bought the UK version.

She was my favourite teacher, because she was always happy and never strict. But I envy her so much. Anyway, I hope you see Mika again too; maybe we should go together! :hug:

Me too! Promiseland is my favourite, I just love that guitar! :punk: J'ai Pas Envie is my favourite French song, but I don't have it on my CD because I bought the UK version.

That sounds great! :wub2::hug: I wanna meet as much of you lovely people as I can! I only met great people here. I wish some of you guys would live closer...

I love Promiseland, too! :D So much!!! :mf_rosetinted: Hope you have the CD version soon! :)

She was my favourite teacher, because she was always happy and never strict.  But I envy her so much.  Anyway, I hope you see Mika again too; maybe we should go together! :hug:

Me too!  Promiseland is my favourite, I just love that guitar! :punk: J'ai Pas Envie is my favourite French song, but I don't have it on my CD because I bought the UK version.

Me too, love the pre chorus "with the voices". Love all the different parts - it's such an interesting song!

Actually I don't think I've heard that song :blush_aim_cl:

That sounds great! :wub2::hug: I wanna meet as much of you lovely people as I can! I only met great people here. I wish some of you guys would live closer...

I love Promiseland, too! :D So much!!! :mf_rosetinted: Hope you have the CD version soon! :)

As it seems now I don't think I'll ever get it :/ Should have bought it from Mikasounds and not this s**tty swedish site...

Me too, love the pre chorus "with the voices". Love all the different parts - it's such an interesting song!

As it seems now I don't think I'll ever get it :/ Should have bought it from Mikasounds and not this s**tty swedish site...

Aww don't give up!!! :hug::huglove: It will arrive! ;)

Me too.  I have a few friends who like some of Mika's songs, but they are nowhere near as crazily obsessed as I am. :teehee: Every day, I always look forward to going on MFC to chat to other people who understand how I feel. :) I want to meet you too, but you're a bit far away, as are most of my MFC friends...

I received mine after three days after buying on Amazon.com.  You could try that if you never ever get your CD.  Or email the Swedish website.

J'ai Pas Envie is a great song but I do prefer it when Mika sings in English, obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, do any of you guys hang out in the Chatroom?  I'm there almost every evening so feel free to drop in and chat to me there if you like! :wink2:

Me too. I have a few friends who like some of Mika's songs, but they are nowhere near as crazily obsessed as I am. :teehee: Every day, I always look forward to going on MFC to chat to other people who understand how I feel. :) I want to meet you too, but you're a bit far away, as are most of my MFC friends...

I received mine after three days after buying on Amazon.com. You could try that if you never ever get your CD. Or email the Swedish website.

J'ai Pas Envie is a great song but I do prefer it when Mika sings in English, obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, do any of you guys hang out in the Chatroom? I'm there almost every evening so feel free to drop in and chat to me there if you like! :wink2:

Here it's terribly hard to find someone who likes Mika, too... :( Germans have a weird taste in music. :teehee::naughty:

I also look forward to be online here and see that there are so many people all around the world who have something in common with me. :D

oh that's cute. :):wub2: I bet we will meet one day! :thumb_yello:

I'm hardly here in the evening... But I try to be and then I'm gonna message you in the chatroom! :)

Here it's terribly hard to find someone who likes Mika, too... :( Germans have a weird taste in music. :teehee::naughty:

I also look forward to be online here and see that there are so many people all around the world who have something in common with me. :D

oh that's cute. :):wub2: I bet we will meet one day! :thumb_yello:

I'm hardly here in the evening... But I try to be and then I'm gonna message you in the chatroom! :)

It's great to feel accepted here, knowing that there are lots of people like me! :D I wish there were more Mika fans in Scotland (and Germany).

Ok, I'll try and message you sometime as well.  But time zones might be a problem...

It's great to feel accepted here, knowing that there are lots of people like me! :D I wish there were more Mika fans in Scotland (and Germany).

Ok, I'll try and message you sometime as well. But time zones might be a problem...

Yeah! :D Cos Mika fans are the best people ever! :wub2:

Maybe! The thing is I'm doing a homework for university and I work until 11 at night and then I'm tired. :aah:

Yeah! :D Cos Mika fans are the best people ever! :wub2:

Maybe! The thing is I'm doing a homework for university and I work until 11 at night and then I'm tired. :aah:

Oh right, I know the feeling :/  I have to wake up at 6am every morning to get the train to college, and I don't get home until 7pm at night.  But I always make time to come on MFC. :)

Oh right, I know the feeling :/ I have to wake up at 6am every morning to get the train to college, and I don't get home until 7pm at night. But I always make time to come on MFC. :)

I still have holidays so I sleep a little bit longer. :biggrin2: I return to university on the 12th of October.

So yeah I mostly come online here in the morning. ;)

I still have holidays so I sleep a little bit longer. :biggrin2: I return to university on the 12th of October.

So yeah I mostly come online here in the morning. ;)

Lucky you!  I'm not at college today, though, as I only go in Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  So I have the rest of the week free! :D

Lucky you! I'm not at college today, though, as I only go in Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So I have the rest of the week free! :D

Sounds perfect! :D:clap: That's a good life! :biggrin2:

Well, I'm doing my final exams next year so I also don't have to be at university every day. ;)

Sounds perfect! :D:clap: That's a good life! :biggrin2:

Well, I'm doing my final exams next year so I also don't have to be at university every day. ;)

"You'll never know the good life...!"  Sorry, I just had to say it! :P

Good luck with your exams!  Do you listen to Mika to help you concentrate?

"You'll never know the good life...!" Sorry, I just had to say it! :P

Good luck with your exams! Do you listen to Mika to help you concentrate?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah thanks! :D That's one of my favourites!!! :clap:

Thank you. :):hug:

Yes I really do! And it helps! :thumb_yello:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah thanks! :D That's one of my favourites!!! :clap:

Thank you. :):hug:

Yes I really do! And it helps! :thumb_yello:

It helps me too.  Mika is a very good teacher.  I watched lots of highlights from The Voice when I was revising for my French exam earlier this year, and it helped a lot. :)

It helps me too. Mika is a very good teacher. I watched lots of highlights from The Voice when I was revising for my French exam earlier this year, and it helped a lot. :)

I adore his voice. I could listen him talking French for hours! :wub2: It makes me happy. :D

When I learned for my finals at school I noticed that I know some English words only because of Mika. I have always been watching my DVDs for practising. :biggrin2: Today I know them by heart. :floor: