So how are you? :)

I'm great, thanks! (Kinda have PMD, but also really happy) What about you? 

We have holidays right now. I was planning to do a lot of school work before we start again on Monday, but I've spent way to much time exploring the MFC and watching videos of Mika instead  :fisch:

I'm great, thanks! (Kinda have PMD, but also really happy) What about you? 

We have holidays right now. I was planning to do a lot of school work before we start again on Monday, but I've spent way to much time exploring the MFC and watching videos of Mika instead  :fisch:

Oh I know the PDM thing. I have it too. It hit me HARD!

Like you, I spent most of my time watching Mika videos, which is not good, since I have an exam tomorrow. But I'll manage. :D I miss hollidays. I wish at least weekends would be longer. Did you do any interesting things? :D

Oh I know the PDM thing. I have it too. It hit me HARD!

Like you, I spent most of my time watching Mika videos, which is not good, since I have an exam tomorrow. But I'll manage. :D I miss hollidays. I wish at least weekends would be longer. Did you do any interesting things? :D

Well, I dragged my mum along to see Mika in Madrid! I had been waiting for if forever, so that was definitely the highlight  :fangurl: Where/when did you see him? 

Which exam is it? I actually think it's good that I don't do as much school work as I did before, it was really stressing me out. 

Well, I dragged my mum along to see Mika in Madrid! I had been waiting for if forever, so that was definitely the highlight :fangurl: Where/when did you see him?

Which exam is it? I actually think it's good that I don't do as much school work as I did before, it was really stressing me out.

I believe it was! I went to Zurich 2 weeks ago. It already feels like forever. :( I went with my friend and also my mum. I had to dragg her too, but at the end she really enjoyed it and said that she had no idea he is such a good singer. :D To be honest, I had no idea either. Mika live is just awesome!

The history of music. I'm on misic high school. It's the most annoying subject ever. You have to know the songs like Mozart... and then a lot about their style and stuff. It doesn't make any sense. Anyways. :)

I believe it was! I went to Zurich 2 weeks ago. It already feels like forever. :( I went with my friend and also my mum. I had to dragg her too, but at the end she really enjoyed it and said that she had no idea he is such a good singer. :D To be honest, I had no idea either. Mika live is just awesome!

The history of music. I'm on misic high school. It's the most annoying subject ever. You have to know the songs like Mozart... and then a lot about their style and stuff. It doesn't make any sense. Anyways. :)

Well i didn't really have to "drag" her along, as she knew what it meant to me, but it kinda felt like it, as she isn't a fan :aah: We had a great trip tho, and it was great of her to stand in the line with me for 10 hours  :boing:  And Mika live... he's just so amazing. One of the main reasons why I like him so much.

It's cool that you go to music high school, as I actually go to dance high school! Which instrument do you play? 

Hi, this seems like a fun thread. I'm new to the MFC and would really like to get to know some people on here :cheer:

My life has been getting so much better after I started listening to Mika. I have discovered who I am, and dare to be myself :) It's really cool to hear how he has helped you too!

Hello you! :welcomeani: Nice to meet you! :)

It's so good to hear that he made your life better as well! :D

Hope you will have some fun here! :biggrin2:

How did you discover Mika? :)

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed seeing him live. :wub2: I saw him in 2010 which is actually too long ago... :(

I see you all as my friends. And it is very interesting that with you I can talk about more personal things than with some people around me.

Emojjis are the best! The only thing that botheres me, is that I have no idea how to use them on my pphone :(

Christmas!!! My favourite holliday! Are you guys joining the MFC christmas cards this year? I did it last year and it was so sweet! :D

Same for me! :hug: That's really cool! But I feel so comfortable here that I can trust you all. :)

Yeah! I only have those emojis on Whatsapp, too...

But these are not the same! They're not as cool...

I don't know yet! I did once and enjoyed that so much! :wub2: But I am so busy that I can hardly write cards myself for sure... :(

Edited by Starlight

Hi, this seems like a fun thread. I'm new to the MFC and would really like to get to know some people on here  :cheer:

My life has been getting so much better after I started listening to Mika. I have discovered who I am, and dare to be myself :) It's really cool to hear how he has helped you too! 

Hii!! Welcome here!! Nice to meet you! :)

Oh no! Don't stop studying because of me.. I will have to blame myself if you won't be happy with your grades :) 

I hope he does. I don't know why he didn't say it untill now. I mean, he could have told me that 2 years ago ahah :D Weird creatures are those boys. ^^

I wish you gooooood luck on your exams! I believe in you!!! :D

I see you all as my friends. And it is very interesting that with you I can talk about more personal things than with some people around me.

Emojjis are the best! The only thing that botheres me, is that I have no idea how to use them on my pphone :(

Christmas!!! My favourite holliday! Are you guys joining the MFC christmas cards this year? I did it last year and it was so sweet! :D

Maybe you just remembered the feelings you had for him... I have no idea. I am certanly not good with giving advices about relationship... ^^  

Uuuu enjoy your hollidays! I start them on october 24. I miss those evnings on chat... it was so fun! Now all I do is study. Ew.

Wooo! Do you like it? ;)

Grades???? :D oh...nooo!!! I totally dont care about grades, i just wanna pass!! :D :D thank you, you are so nice :)

Yeaaaaaaah! Stupid boys! Who can understand them??? :D well...i always saying stupid boys, idiots :D but...when they give you a smile, you forget everything!!! :D :D how they do that?? :D

Ooou...i miss chating too! So much...it was the best thing happened me in a long time...these evening when i chatted with you was just magical...but, now almost noone has a time to go there :(, even me :( its so sad

Well i didn't really have to "drag" her along, as she knew what it meant to me, but it kinda felt like it, as she isn't a fan :aah: We had a great trip tho, and it was great of her to stand in the line with me for 10 hours :boing: And Mika live... he's just so amazing. One of the main reasons why I like him so much.

It's cool that you go to music high school, as I actually go to dance high school! Which instrument do you play?

You stood in line for 10 hours??? Dd you get a good spot? I was happy the venue in Zurich was really small, so eventhough I arrived there 1.5 hour earlier, I got a spot in about 7th row :D Your mom must be very patient. Mine was wining after 30 minutes. Haha.

How cool! What kind of dance do you dance?

I play flute. :) I have my examinatin exams in spring to go to the college. I hope I do good :)

Edited by dreams

Same for me! :hug: That's really cool! But I feel so comfortable here that I can trust you all. :)

Yeah! I only have those emojis on Whatsapp, too...

But these are not the same! They're not as cool...

I don't know yet! I did once and enjoyed that so much! :wub2: But I am so busy that I can hardly write cards myself for sure... :(

Those here are the coolest indeed. :hi5:  :rollingpin:  :whew:  :crossed:

If nothing else, I will write you all a card :P I love making things like that  :D  

Grades???? oh...nooo!!! I totally dont care about grades, i just wanna pass!! thank you, you are so nice

Yeaaaaaaah! Stupid boys! Who can understand them??? well...i always saying stupid boys, idiots  but...when they give you a smile, you forget everything!!! how they do that?? :D

Ooou...i miss chating too! So much...it was the best thing happened me in a long time...these evening when i chatted with you was just magical...but, now almost noone has a time to go there , even me its so sad

LIke I said... Mysterious creatures they are.  :loco:  I agree about the smile. Just look at Mika. :swoon:   :stretcher:

I'm sure you will do more than just pass. I sould be studying right now too- :stifle:  :facepalm:

Chat we miss you! Days should have 36 hours to make everyting you want and sleep enough  :bed:

Hello you! :welcomeani: Nice to meet you! :)

It's so good to hear that he made your life better as well! :D

Hope you will have some fun here! :biggrin2:

How did you discover Mika? :)

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed seeing him live. :wub2: I saw him in 2010 which is actually too long ago... :(

Nice to meet you too! I remember listening to Life in cartoon motion when i was younger, but I was never a fan. This summer however, I decided to check out his music, as everyone was listening to grace kelly etc at the time. I just fell in love with his music immediately and spent all summer obsessing over him  :wub:

You too! How are you?  :D

You stood in line for 10 hours??? Dd you get a good spot? I was happy the venue in Zurich was really small, so eventhough I arrived there 1.5 hour earlier, I got a spot in about 7th row :D Your mom must be very patient. Mine was wining after 30 minutes. Haha.

How cool! What kind of dance do you dance?

I play flute. :) I have my examinatin exams in spring to go to the college. I hope I do good :)

Yes! I got to the front row! It was amazing to see him so close. 

I dance both ballet, contemporary and jazz  :rolleyes:

Those here are the coolest indeed. :hi5::rollingpin::whew::crossed:

If nothing else, I will write you all a card :P I love making things like that :D

Hehe okay! :hug: You're a Sweetheart :D

Nice to meet you too! I remember listening to Life in cartoon motion when i was younger, but I was never a fan. This summer however, I decided to check out his music, as everyone was listening to grace kelly etc at the time. I just fell in love with his music immediately and spent all summer obsessing over him :wub:

That's cool! :D And now you joined us other obsessed people! :biggrin2: So let's fangirl together here. :naughty:

Have you got a favourite song? :)

Hi, this seems like a fun thread. I'm new to the MFC and would really like to get to know some people on here  :cheer:

Hej neighbour :bye: You'll love it here :)

Wooo! Do you like it? ;)

That's great!  Do you like it?

Yes :D I just have to put it on my phone as well :aah:

That's cool! :D And now you joined us other obsessed people! :biggrin2: So let's fangirl together here. :naughty:

Have you got a favourite song? :)

Ah, it's impossible to decide! I think origin of love is extremely well written, but I just can't help dancing around whenever I hear TAY, or Grace kelly, or rain, or oh girl you're the devil....the list could go on forever  :swoon:

Yay! Sweden! Nice to meet you :*

Yes! I got to the front row! It was amazing to see him so close. 

I dance both ballet, contemporary and jazz  :rolleyes:

Lucky you!  :hug:

That's cool! I danced ballet for 5 years, then had to quit so I could focus on flute. But I still find it very beautiful to watch  :wub:

Yes :D I just have to put it on my phone as well :aah:

Good choise  :thumb_yello:

Ah, it's impossible to decide! I think origin of love is extremely well written, but I just can't help dancing around whenever I hear TAY, or Grace kelly, or rain, or oh girl you're the devil....the list could go on forever  :swoon:

Yay! Sweden! Nice to meet you :*

ahah, That's just like me when someone asks me this question! :yeah:

Ah, it's impossible to decide! I think origin of love is extremely well written, but I just can't help dancing around whenever I hear TAY, or Grace kelly, or rain, or oh girl you're the devil....the list could go on forever :swoon:

You're right in fact it's a nasty question cos it's really hard to say! :naughty:

My very favourites are Love Today, Stardust and Rain. But I love them all! :wub2:

The new album is so amazingin general! :fangurl:

You're right in fact it's a nasty question cos it's really hard to say! :naughty:

My very favourites are Love Today, Stardust and Rain. But I love them all! :wub2:

The new album is so amazingin general! :fangurl:

I know! It's just getting better and better every time I listen to it. I ordered the vinyl, but it's been months and it's still out of stock :/

I know! It's just getting better and better every time I listen to it. I ordered the vinyl, but it's been months and it's still out of stock :/

I bought it on google play and recently wated to order an actual CD, but now I decided to wait for the remaked version... or OSM part of it :D

Aaargh help!  Too many posts! :aah:

Hi!  Welcome to MFC, it is a great place to make friends.  It's so good that Mika has helped you to feel good about yourself. :)

Aww hopefully it'll arrive soon though! :hug:

I bought it on google play and recently wated to order an actual CD, but now I decided to wait for the remaked version... or OSM part of it :D

I'm also waiting patently for that! Especially the new songs. :D And the only-Mika-version of Beautiful Disaster. :naughty:

Aaargh help! Too many posts! :aah:

:aah: :aah: :aah:

How are you? ;)

I'm also waiting patently for that! Especially the new songs. :D And the only-Mika-version of Beautiful Disaster. :naughty:

How are you? ;)

I'm great!  How are you? :)

I can't wait for Mika's solo version of Beautiful Disaster.  I hope he will do a music video.

Omg, so excited for that too! 

Aaargh help!  Too many posts! :aah:

Hi!  Welcome to MFC, it is a great place to make friends.  It's so good that Mika has helped you to feel good about yourself. :)

Nice to meet you! I'm already overwhelmed by people's kindness on here  :fangurl:

I'm great! How are you? :)

I can't wait for Mika's solo version of Beautiful Disaster. I hope he will do a music video.

Good. :D Me, too! I finished my homework today and I have to hand it in tomorrow. So I'm also slightly nervous... Anyway, I hope for the best!

Oh yes please a video! :wub2: He should make a video for every song. I'd love that. :fangurl:

I'm already hoping the new version of NPIH will be available here in Germany...

Nice to meet you! I'm already overwhelmed by people's kindness on here :fangurl:

Had the same feeling when I first came here! :D

How are you? ;)

I'm waiting for Beautiful disaster too! Have you heard the fedez version? What do you think? I thiught that rap would annoy me more, but if it would be in english it actually wouldn't. I really like the beat! <3 But I believe Mika version will be 1000% more beautiful!

I'm great!  How are you? :)

I can't wait for Mika's solo version of Beautiful Disaster.  I hope he will do a music video.

OMG yes! A video would be great! I thought he will make one for all she wants too ^^

Good. :D Me, too! I finished my homework today and I have to hand it in tomorrow. So I'm also slightly nervous... Anyway, I hope for the best!

Oh yes please a video! :wub2: He should make a video for every song. I'd love that. :fangurl:

If it willl be avalibke in Germany I will go ther eand buy it. We had NPIH only in one store in the capital city. Which is 2 hours drive from me. :/ I don't understand why. He is good!

I really hope that I will be able to order it or something :D

If it willl be avalibke in Germany I will go ther eand buy it. We had NPIH only in one store in the capital city. Which is 2 hours drive from me. :/ I don't understand why. He is good!

I really hope that I will be able to order it or something :D

I hadn't really heard anything about this new version until like yesterday  :mf_rosetinted: Do you know anything specific about what's going to be on it? 

Nice to meet you! I'm already overwhelmed by people's kindness on here  :fangurl:

It's great to meet you.  I had the same feeling when I joined MFC, everyone is so nice compared to fan websites for other celebrities.  Mika fans are just lovely people. :)

Good luck!  I'm sure you will have passed. :thumb_yello: I hope you can get the CD in Germany.  I hope it's available in all countries, and not just France and Italy.  If it is only released in those two countries, that will be so unfair.  They get to see Mika all the time, and he only rarely comes to the UK. :(

OMG yes! A video would be great! I thought he will make one for all she wants too ^^

I keep checking on Youtube to see if he has released any new videos, but no luck yet.  I thought All She Wants was going to be a single, and we were going to see a video, but I'm not sure now. :unsure: Beautiful Disaster really deserves a video.