He saved all ours lives! :wub2: He would really need to know it!

By the way... I'm so sorry he's not good at the moment and he had to cancel the gig... :tears:

Yeh...he really did!! :) i hope i will be able to tell him that why day :)

yeah!!! Iam so sorry for him...i hope hi will be ok soon! And...iam so sorry for the fans who had tickets to the contert... :( i would die if i had a tickets and now the concert was cancled!! :( i hope he will be ok!!!! :)

Aw thanks! :hug:

Yes, I hate people who judge him just because he is gay.  Like, what is wrong with that?  He can't choose his own sexuality, it just happens.  I think the main reason homophobics hate gays is because they are different.  Well, the most important lesson that Mika has taught me is to always be proud of your differences and stand up for being yourself.  As for Mika haters - well, of course I don't like them.  The worst was when that man drew graffiti over Mika's tour posters in Italy and insulted him.  That is the stupidest and most immature thing to do.

Sometimes I feel like the only Scottish girl that likes him.  Some of my friends like a few of his songs, but they are not crazily obsessed like me.  I wish I could have a friend in real life who likes Mika as much as me.  I feel like the only people who understand my feelings are my online friends.

Yeah!!! Like i said...the people who hate gays have some problem, they are evil inside and they have to find somebody to hate... :( i read some comments on one forum in my country...and, the reason what they said was so stupid!! I wrote there a few comments and i made them to look like idiots - i said that their reasons are so weak and just totally craps because they dont have any good reason, so they have to made up this weak stuffs...

They have problems with themself...and they try to compensate their ego on this...its smallminded and this people really dont worth to even look at them :(

Yes! But...it turns out to be good eventually, because mika made this into soooo good thing!!! :) i think the person who did this had to be so surprised! :D

Well...i have the same feeling!! I have two friends who really like him...i made them to love him :), so iam kind of lucky in this thing...but, they dont like him so much as me...so, the only people wich really loves him i meet only here :(...i wish you to meet person in your real life who loves mika!!

But...dont worry, you will always have us!!!! :wub: :wub:

You are right!! Boy are so complicated! I dont even try to understand them :naughty:

Yeah...mikas music is just unbelievable! He helped me so much...when i was totally down...he made me believe there is a reason to live  :)  i can say he safe my life :wub:

same here...how you can somebody judge only for this???????

yeah...my big dream is to tell him how much helped me :)

you now someone ho hates mika?? And make fun on you because of it? Well...i think i would cream at them and i would be not able to talk them for the rest of my life...these people are selfish, intolerant and angry - so they have to find somebody to hate - gays...but, they dont see the right people to hate are them!

Yeah...i agree...sometimes i say - well, why can everybody be like mika?? But...then i realized - if there was, mika wouldnt be special. But...its enough for me to have just one friend like mika!! Just one god...please! :(

really?? Omg!!! :D iam so curious :D this is exciting! :D

One girl at my school that we were once best friends started making fun of me, when I started listening to Mika. That was almost 4 years ago. And she made me cry many times and she didn't stop controling my life.. and I was very shy back then. Then I joined MFC as an active member and met you guys and my kife literally chainged. I became more cinfident and Mika tgought me that it'd okay to be who you are. So I told her what bothered me and now we don't speak much anymore. She also said to me once, that I will never see him live. Because I don't deserve it and that I'm crazy to think that. Guess what :D

I you keep that goal you will!!! :) And after what you're saying you already are a good person. ;):hug:

If people were half as nice and lovely as Mika the world would already be a lot better...

Omg that made me so curious now! :aah: but I'll wait patiently for your explanation. xD

He saved all ours lives! :wub2: He would really need to know it!

By the way... I'm so sorry he's not good at the moment and he had to cancel the gig... :tears:

Aww thank you! I hope Mika will get better soon!

The thing is: do you know escape rooms? A group of people gets locked into a room and they have to find a way out, solving different clues and riddles. Our history professor choce 5 people from my class, and we will be locked into one. Its also the first one in our city and we will be filmen and on TV :) I can't wait! But it will be a big fail, if we don't get out in time haha :D

Yes, I hate people who judge him just because he is gay.  Like, what is wrong with that?  He can't choose his own sexuality, it just happens.  I think the main reason homophobics hate gays is because they are different.  Well, the most important lesson that Mika has taught me is to always be proud of your differences and stand up for being yourself.  As for Mika haters - well, of course I don't like them.  The worst was when that man drew graffiti over Mika's tour posters in Italy and insulted him.  That is the stupidest and most immature thing to do.

Sometimes I feel like the only Scottish girl that likes him.  Some of my friends like a few of his songs, but they are not crazily obsessed like me.  I wish I could have a friend in real life who likes Mika as much as me.  I feel like the only people who understand my feelings are my online friends.

We always have eacother! That's the moat important thing. I wish I will be able to meet all of you one day!

One girl at my school that we were once best friends started making fun of me, when I started listening to Mika. That was almost 4 years ago. And she made me cry many times and she didn't stop controling my life.. and I was very shy back then. Then I joined MFC as an active member and met you guys and my kife literally chainged. I became more cinfident and Mika tgought me that it'd okay to be who you are. So I told her what bothered me and now we don't speak much anymore. She also said to me once, that I will never see him live. Because I don't deserve it and that I'm crazy to think that. Guess what :D

The thing is: do you know escape rooms? A group of people gets locked into a room and they have to find a way out, solving different clues and riddles. Our history professor choce 5 people from my class, and we will be locked into one. Its also the first one in our city and we will be filmen and on TV :) I can't wait! But it will be a big fail, if we don't get out in time haha :D

We always have eacother! That's the moat important thing. I wish I will be able to meet all of you one day!

ooooou...she was kind of a stalker!?! :( iam so sorry for that!! But remember...that has nothing to do with you or Mika...its just that the stupid girl, who didnt have such a beautiful thing in her like like you (i mean mika! :D ) so, she was jealous that you have something to be happy about...she wanted to hurt you :( and...its so evil and gross! :( iam so sorry you had this kind of person in your life :( but...remember - we devide people into two groups - the ones who hate mika and the ones who like him - and...every great person just have to like mika - they may have different style, so they dont have to love him totally...but, they just have to like him - his personality...but, the people who hate him are stupid and they cant like anybody, they just want to hurt people :(

But...you find us and we love you!!! And...iam totally different then my friends too...but, iam proud of it! :) mika tough me this!!

So...as would mika said to her "Fu*k you!" :D

OOOOO! She said that??? Wow...how much evil she had to have in her heart...thats unbelievable!

:D :D :D  but...you win! :D :D i want see her face when she saw your pictures from the gig!!!!!! :D

oooo...his is in your class? Omg this sounds so amazing! I want to see you in tv!!

but...you teacher choose you! thats such a honour! You have to be really smart!

Yeah!! I wanna met you all! I hope this dream will came true one day :)

Edited by Ma.Kot.

Yes, I hate people who judge him just because he is gay. Like, what is wrong with that? He can't choose his own sexuality, it just happens. I think the main reason homophobics hate gays is because they are different. Well, the most important lesson that Mika has taught me is to always be proud of your differences and stand up for being yourself. As for Mika haters - well, of course I don't like them. The worst was when that man drew graffiti over Mika's tour posters in Italy and insulted him. That is the stupidest and most immature thing to do.

Sometimes I feel like the only Scottish girl that likes him. Some of my friends like a few of his songs, but they are not crazily obsessed like me. I wish I could have a friend in real life who likes Mika as much as me. I feel like the only people who understand my feelings are my online friends.

My life was terrible before I met Mika. I have been bullied in school since my 3rd year and I didn't have any friends unless I met people who were bullied themselves... I was called ugly all my life and at some point I started believing that I am. Even today I sometimes can't even look at the mirror... Although I have some lovely people in my life now who are there for me and tell me that I'm not ugly.

Well what I want to say is that Mika and his music made me feel better and gave me some self-confidence which I didn't have before. He means so much to me and I will always protect him. Those stupid hates don't have an interesting life that's why they keep telling s**t about good people. And what's wrong about being gay? Why does that make someone being a person to be hated? It's the most stupid thing I ever heard...

I guess we all have made bad experiences with people... Sometimes I can't understand why someone can be that nasty towards someone else? What's the purpose of it?

I'm so sooooo happy that I can be a part of the MFC and that I met people like you! :wub2: I have the impression that this is the only place in the world where I am accepted and people understand me.

Aaaaah okay! :D Hope you enjoy that hehe! :naughty:

That's right!

ooooou...she was kind of a stalker!?! :( iam so sorry for that!! But remember...that has nothing to do with you or Mika...its just that the stupid girl, who didnt have such a beautiful thing in her like like you (i mean mika! :D ) so, she was jealous that you have something to be happy about...she wanted to hurt you :( and...its so evil and gross! :( iam so sorry you had this kind of person in your life :( but...remember - we devide people into two groups - the ones who hate mika and the ones who like him - and...every great person just have to like mika - they may have different style, so they dont have to love him totally...but, they just have to like him - his personality...but, the people who hate him are stupid and they cant like anybody, they just want to hurt people

But...you find us and we love you!!! And...iam totally different then my friends too...but, iam proud of it! mika tough me this!!

So...as would mika said to her "Fu*k you!" :D

OOOOO! She said that??? Wow...how much evil she had to have in her heart...thats unbelievable! :D :DD  but...you win! i want see her face when she saw your pictures from the gig!!!!!! :D

oooo...his is in your class? Omg this sounds so amazing! I want to see you in tv!!

but...you teacher choose you! thats such a honour! You have to be really smart!

Yeah!! I wanna met you all! I hope this dream will came true one day :)

I guess she was jelous. Or she just enjoys making peoples lives miserable and watching them be hurt. She is a complete drama queen and attention seeker. And I am the complete opposite. I hate being in the center of attention - I guess I am an introverted person. And some people don't get us. It doesn't mean we dont talk... It just means, that when I feel something, I feel it inside and don't show it on outside so much. :)

I sent her a snapchat and she hasn't really said anything to me since I came back. She just watched me and my Mika hoodie, which I proudly wore to school. Haha :D

Yeah, he is in the same class that I am. And I will send you a video, if there will be a possibility! I will defenitely snap a lot ahaha :) maybe not in there, but before and after :D Out professor is going in this suneday. He said he has to 'check the field'... Guy is awesome! He infact reminds me of Mika a lot :)

No, I am not so smart, I am just an average student. But he said I am good with team work and I don't panick and that he thinks I woukd like it :)

My life was terrible before I met Mika. I have been bullied in school since my 3rd year and I didn't have any friends unless I met people who were bullied themselves... I was called ugly all my life and at some point I started believing that I am. Even today I sometimes can't even look at the mirror... Although I have some lovely people in my life now who are there for me and tell me that I'm not ugly.

Well what I want to say is that Mika and his music made me feel better and gave me some self-confidence which I didn't have before. He means so much to me and I will always protect him. Those stupid hates don't have an interesting life that's why they keep telling s**t about good people. And what's wrong about being gay? Why does that make someone being a person to be hated? It's the most stupid thing I ever heard...

I guess we all have made bad experiences with people... Sometimes I can't understand why someone can be that nasty towards someone else? What's the purpose of it?

I'm so sooooo happy that I can be a part of the MFC and that I met people like you! :wub2: I have the impression that this is the only place in the world where I am accepted and people understand me.

Aaaaah okay! Hope you enjoy that hehe! :naughty:

That's right!

Thank you! I will enjoy! :D

I feel you. I feel like you guys mean more to me than some of people I know personaly and my whole life. And Mika. I can't express how mush he means to me, his music that inspired me to became a musician myself, though in a different way. His actions, that always make me proud to be his fan. My mom is sometimes angry, because I spent my time watching or listening to him, but a lot of ma schoolmates are out there, drinking and smoking. I think fangiling is my only crime :D

Yeah!!! Like i said...the people who hate gays have some problem, they are evil inside and they have to find somebody to hate... :( i read some comments on one forum in my country...and, the reason what they said was so stupid!! I wrote there a few comments and i made them to look like idiots - i said that their reasons are so weak and just totally craps because they dont have any good reason, so they have to made up this weak stuffs...

They have problems with themself...and they try to compensate their ego on this...its smallminded and this people really dont worth to even look at them :(

Yes! But...it turns out to be good eventually, because mika made this into soooo good thing!!! :) i think the person who did this had to be so surprised! :D

Well...i have the same feeling!! I have two friends who really like him...i made them to love him :), so iam kind of lucky in this thing...but, they dont like him so much as me...so, the only people wich really loves him i meet only here :(...i wish you to meet person in your real life who loves mika!!

But...dont worry, you will always have us!!!! :wub: :wub:

I know, I really hate bullies.  Their lives must be so sad and pathetic that the only thing they can think of doing is making fun of people who are different to them.  They are wasting their time.  I really wish there were no bullies in this world. :(

I hope to meet someone in real life who loves Mika, but if I don't that's fine, because I have you and all my other MFC friends. :D

Well, that girl does not deserve someone as nice as you as her friend.  It is a shame you were friends before, and then she judged you because of your music taste!  That's horrible.  I have one friend who doesn't like Mika a lot and she teases me sometimes, but deep down she understands that I like him a lot and does not judge me for it...and we're still friends!  But the girl you mentioned obviously has very bad taste.

Where did you get your Mika hoodie??  I want one now! :aah:

Oh you will be on TV?  With your crush?  How exciting!  Maybe you should post it on Youtube?

Aaaaah okay! :D Hope you enjoy that hehe! :naughty:

That's right!

Oh that is so horrible, I can sympathise. :tears: I was bullied too at high school for many reasons, because I was often alone and found it difficult to stand up for myself.  Mika's music helped me to overcome my shyness and stand up to the people who were bullying me.  After I confronted them and told them I was proud to be myself, they never bothered me again.  And I have no idea what you look like but I know you're not ugly!  That is the biggest insult.  Anyway, why judge by appearances?  It's the personality that counts.  The bullies were probably saying that because they were jealous and trying to look cool.  But obviously they're not. :D

I couldn't care less if someone judged me for liking Mika.  People are entitled to their own opinions.  The fact that I am his fan and he is my idol, no one can change. :mikalove:

• Like 1

Thank you! I will enjoy! :D

I feel you. I feel like you guys mean more to me than some of people I know personaly and my whole life. And Mika. I can't express how mush he means to me, his music that inspired me to became a musician myself, though in a different way. His actions, that always make me proud to be his fan. My mom is sometimes angry, because I spent my time watching or listening to him, but a lot of ma schoolmates are out there, drinking and smoking. I think fangiling is my only crime :D

Same for me! I feel so much better when talking to you guys here than with people I have around here.

Haha my parents want to make me stop sometimes cos they think it's a bit too much, but they like Mika themselves so they also understand in some ways. ;) And hey, fangirling is so much better than going to every party and coming home drunk.

Oh that is so horrible, I can sympathise. :tears: I was bullied too at high school for many reasons, because I was often alone and found it difficult to stand up for myself. Mika's music helped me to overcome my shyness and stand up to the people who were bullying me. After I confronted them and told them I was proud to be myself, they never bothered me again. And I have no idea what you look like but I know you're not ugly! That is the biggest insult. Anyway, why judge by appearances? It's the personality that counts. The bullies were probably saying that because they were jealous and trying to look cool. But obviously they're not. :D

I couldn't care less if someone judged me for liking Mika. People are entitled to their own opinions. The fact that I am his fan and he is my idol, no one can change. :mikalove:

Thank you for understanding! :huglove: I feel so much better since I know there are people who had similar experiences and understand me. And it's a wonderful feeling that there are at least people who seem to like me the way I am. :)

And thanks again. :hug: In my opinion nobody is really ugly! And you're right! It's not the looks that counts. People who are bullying have an ugly personality, that's it.

It's great that you were able to finally defend yourself! :):clap:

My life became a bit easier since I'm going to university cos it's all very anonymous there and so most people don't know me. I only get into contract with some who seemed nice to me. :wink2:

I'm also so proud of having an idol like Mika. He's to most adorable person ever. :wub2: And moreover he made me find friends like you all! :D

o...so many posts!! :D i cant quote them....it would be total mess...so, i will write without quoting, i hope you dont mind :(
Urška - ou...i hate peoples who just have to be in center of the attention! Iam right opposite too...i never get why people get drunk and high - witch leads to the other things...and, so, i always felt like i dont belong here, like iam some kind of an alien :D ...i was always totally different than other people my age. And yes...i think i can call my self an introvert...and,  iam so proud of who iam. The people just saying "You dont go with people to parties...you dont drink, you are lame...why are so shy to talk to somebody, its bad..." and iam like - so iam different, so what??
Good move! you should sit in front of her with the hoodie!!! :D she can die of jealousy!!! :)
ooo...ok! I cant wait for the snaps and video!!!! :wub:
:D ooo...your mum should be so happy for it! :D i always said the same to my mom when she is angry when i didnt go out!!! something like this
http://weknowmemes.com/2012/04/my-parents-should-be-proud-of-me/ :D
Yeah...here i found the people witch really undertand me, not like in my real life :)
Fiona - yeah...some kids are really bad :( the world would better without people like this :( but...what we can do? Its horrible...
You was bullied too? Ou..iam so sorry :( this stuffs shouldnt happen...i was kind of lucky about that i see - i mean, the kids didnt like me, and sometimes said horrible things, but...in that time i didnt care so much, i had some protective system in my head, and they wasnt so bad as you´re saying, so...it was enogh :(
The people who jugde people just for stupid reason are stupid, stupid, stupid!! And...iam always appreciate when i found person who dont do that...its almoust like miracle :/
Starlight - yeah...my life get so better since i join here! I finally feel like i belong somewhere :)
Yeah, look isnt important at all - i devided people into two groups - the ones who hurts people on purpose and the one who doesnt...in the first case, i dont wanna talk to them at all...and in the other case - you could be brown, you could be blue, you could be violet sky!...i dont care, even we are not the same, i would never say anything bad about these people - for example "Omg...look at her hair!" or "She is so stupid...she dont know the answer what the teacher asked her!" so what?? Everybody is different...but, the only reason to hate people is, when they hurts someone on purpose - that you can tell they are bad...but, nothing else :)

Edited by Ma.Kot.

Well, that girl does not deserve someone as nice as you as her friend.  It is a shame you were friends before, and then she judged you because of your music taste!  That's horrible.  I have one friend who doesn't like Mika a lot and she teases me sometimes, but deep down she understands that I like him a lot and does not judge me for it...and we're still friends!  But the girl you mentioned obviously has very bad taste.

Where did you get your Mika hoodie??  I want one now! :aah:

Oh you will be on TV?  With your crush?  How exciting!  Maybe you should post it on Youtube?

Oh that is so horrible, I can sympathise. :tears: I was bullied too at high school for many reasons, because I was often alone and found it difficult to stand up for myself.  Mika's music helped me to overcome my shyness and stand up to the people who were bullying me.  After I confronted them and told them I was proud to be myself, they never bothered me again.  And I have no idea what you look like but I know you're not ugly!  That is the biggest insult.  Anyway, why judge by appearances?  It's the personality that counts.  The bullies were probably saying that because they were jealous and trying to look cool.  But obviously they're not. :D

I couldn't care less if someone judged me for liking Mika.  People are entitled to their own opinions.  The fact that I am his fan and he is my idol, no one can change. :mikalove:

I got a hoodie ona concet.... :dunno:

It is good, that your friend understands you. I have a friend like that too now. We know eacother for I think about 5 years and she is one of the lightest perosns in my life  :yes: . I got told today, that we will be on TV in something like 2 weeks. Yeah, my crush will be there too  :das:  We are actually talking a lot there days, and today something incredibe happened in the morning. I was sitting on the hallway before the school starten with one more classmate, when he came and sat down next to me. In a while he started whistling a mellody, which cought my attention emediately and then he started singing LOVE TODAY!!! :cheer: ! And I looked at him in shock and he told me, that he used to listen to Mika back in 2009/10. So yeah! Awesome! He said, he always thought he is cool and used to scream and try to reach the high notes  :mikacool:

Same for me! I feel so much better when talking to you guys here than with people I have around here.

Haha my parents want to make me stop sometimes cos they think it's a bit too much, but they like Mika themselves so they also understand in some ways. ;) And hey, fangirling is so much better than going to every party and coming home drunk.

I'm also so proud of having an idol like Mika. He's to most adorable person ever. :wub2: And moreover he made me find friends like you all! :D

My parents like his music too. Specially my dad. He said, that now finally he is able to listen to good music when  I put it on.  :facepalm:

I don't get, why people get drunk. Drunk means your stomach hurts and then usually they have to puke. And this makes them weak and its gross and then they go to sleep. Next day they have a bad headache.... so on... What is the point of this? Why would I wan't to suffer, if I can have fun ? :loco:

o...so many posts!! i cant quote them....it would be total mess...so, i will write without quoting, i hope you dont mind

Urška - ou...i hate peoples who just have to be in center of the attention! Iam right opposite too...i never get why people get drunk and high - witch leads to the other things...and, so, i always felt like i dont belong here, like iam some kind of an alien ...i was always totally different than other people my age. And yes...i think i can call my self an introvert...and,  iam so proud of who iam. The people just saying "You dont go with people to parties...you dont drink, you are lame...why are so shy to talk to somebody, its bad..." and iam like - so iam different, so what??

Good move! you should sit in front of her with the hoodie!!! she can die of jealousy!!!

ooo...ok! I cant wait for the snaps and video!!!!

ooo...your mum should be so happy for it! i always said the same to my mom when she is angry when i didnt go out!!! something like this

http://weknowmemes.com/2012/04/my-parents-should-be-proud-of-me/

Yeah...here i found the people witch really undertand me, not like in my real life

Hahah, I did sit infront of her  :clap:

Introverts are cool. People just have a wrong oppinion about us. They think we are anti social, or that I have a hard time making friends. But no! I make friends very easily, just not by getting drunk with them or fool around. I know people that think they are friends, but all they do is fight. Real drama queens. Ofcourse they feel close- there are rumors they all kissed eacother. And as far as I know them, I'd say it could be true.  :blink:

You guys are the best! 

When do you have hollidays? I have them last week of october and will be able to go on chat then  :wub2:  By the way, am I the only one who thinks that those emojis here are the most epic things ever?! :punk:  :mf_boff:  :groupwave:

I got a hoodie ona concet.... :dunno:

It is good, that your friend understands you. I have a friend like that too now. We know eacother for I think about 5 years and she is one of the lightest perosns in my life  :yes: . I got told today, that we will be on TV in something like 2 weeks. Yeah, my crush will be there too  :das:  We are actually talking a lot there days, and today something incredibe happened in the morning. I was sitting on the hallway before the school starten with one more classmate, when he came and sat down next to me. In a while he started whistling a mellody, which cought my attention emediately and then he started singing LOVE TODAY!!! :cheer: ! And I looked at him in shock and he told me, that he used to listen to Mika back in 2009/10. So yeah! Awesome! He said, he always thought he is cool and used to scream and try to reach the high notes  :mikacool:

My parents like his music too. Specially my dad. He said, that now finally he is able to listen to good music when  I put it on.  :facepalm:

I don't get, why people get drunk. Drunk means your stomach hurts and then usually they have to puke. And this makes them weak and its gross and then they go to sleep. Next day they have a bad headache.... so on... What is the point of this? Why would I wan't to suffer, if I can have fun ? :loco:

Hahah, I did sit infront of her  :clap:

Introverts are cool. People just have a wrong oppinion about us. They think we are anti social, or that I have a hard time making friends. But no! I make friends very easily, just not by getting drunk with them or fool around. I know people that think they are friends, but all they do is fight. Real drama queens. Ofcourse they feel close- there are rumors they all kissed eacother. And as far as I know them, I'd say it could be true.  :blink:

You guys are the best! 

When do you have hollidays? I have them last week of october and will be able to go on chat then  :wub2:  By the way, am I the only one who thinks that those emojis here are the most epic things ever?!

Iam studying now and i just wanted to read your post and answer later...but, i have to answer!! :D

are you fuc*ing kidding me????? :D thats totally awesome!!!!!!!!!! He started to sing Mika just out of the blue??? OMG! When i read this i almost faint...i tried to imagine how would it be, if this happened to me!! Its unbelievable...and, you know what...i think its really possible that he like you a lot - because - why would he do that?? I think he saw your picture from the concert and he wanted to bring him to your attention! :) omg...i really wish you happy ending in this!!!!

Yeah...i always think the same about drinking - i mean - you waste lots of money, dont enjoy the party (you forget everything) and then you feel horrible...all you get is hangover and shame (because god knows what you did last night)!! :D whats the point??????? I can have fun without an alcohol! And its a lot better :)

Ooo! Yes...she got what she deserved! :D

Right! And...i mean - we just dont want to be friends with everyone - we dont need this...we just need a few real friend - not lots of friends - for example on facebook who barely know you, or - worse, they know each other, give on facebook the post like "I lovee you! The BFF!!!"...and then gossip behind their back. We just need real friends who really like us...and we just became friend with people which worth for it :)

I dont have holiday...until end of January i will not be able to get out of my room - i have the hardest exam and iam studying for it now...but, iam not sure it will be enough...iam really scared :(

Edited by Ma.Kot.

Starlight - yeah...my life get so better since i join here! I finally feel like i belong somewhere :)

Yeah, look isnt important at all - i devided people into two groups - the ones who hurts people on purpose and the one who doesnt...in the first case, i dont wanna talk to them at all...and in the other case - you could be brown, you could be blue, you could be violet sky!...i dont care, even we are not the same, i would never say anything bad about these people - for example "Omg...look at her hair!" or "She is so stupid...she dont know the answer what the teacher asked her!" so what?? Everybody is different...but, the only reason to hate people is, when they hurts someone on purpose - that you can tell they are bad...but, nothing else :)

Yeah Haha! There are always many posts when I'm not online. :aah:

What you said is true. :)

Good that we can be here where there are only nice people who wanna celebrate their love for Mika. :D

My parents like his music too. Specially my dad. He said, that now finally he is able to listen to good music when I put it on. :facepalm:

Hahah, I did sit infront of her :clap:

Introverts are cool. People just have a wrong oppinion about us. They think we are anti social, or that I have a hard time making friends. But no! I make friends very easily, just not by getting drunk with them or fool around. I know people that think they are friends, but all they do is fight. Real drama queens. Ofcourse they feel close- there are rumors they all kissed eacother. And as far as I know them, I'd say it could be true. :blink:

You guys are the best!

When do you have hollidays? I have them last week of october and will be able to go on chat then :wub2: By the way, am I the only one who thinks that those emojis here are the most epic things ever?! :punk::mf_boff::groupwave:

Getting drunk is so unreasonable! xD I prefer watching Mika all night long than getting drunk and sleeping the whole next day cos of a hangover!

You're right! I would also see myself as introvert. I'm terribly shy. xD But I can listen well and I always try to help people! If people talk to me first I also make friends easily. And I'm loyal till the end! I would never leave a friend alone. Never ever! But sadly some friends left me...

Anyway, I'm thinking that online friends are real friends and I see you all as my friends. :hug:

I still have holidays and university starts next week... I won't have another holidays before Christmas... ;)

And no, you aren't! I simply LOVE those emojis! I can't send any message without. I'm addicted. :floor:

By the way, am I the only one who thinks that those emojis here are the most epic things ever?! :punk:  :mf_boff:  :groupwave:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:rollingpin::bash::hi5::chair::banghead::bonk::camping::group_hug::boing::bow::poke::floor:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:rollingpin::bash::hi5::chair::banghead::bonk::camping::group_hug::boing::bow::poke::floor:

Nothing more to say! :biggrin2: btw did you know there's a limit for emojis? I realized in my last message that there's one here...

Nothing more to say! :biggrin2: btw did you know there's a limit for emojis? I realized in my last message that there's one here...

Yeah!! :D :D it always happens to me in this threat!! Iam always upset like "I want to put there all these emojis! I dont want to delete some of them!! Why you are forcing me?? Its my emojis!!!" :D :D

Edited by Ma.Kot.

Yeah!! :D :D it always happens to me in this threat!! Iam always upset like "I want to put there all these emojis! I dont want to delete some of them!! Why you are forcing me?? Its my emojis!!!" :D :D

Hahahahaha so true!!!! Why are they doing this to us???? Why??? :D :D :D:dunno::P :P

Thank you for understanding! :huglove: I feel so much better since I know there are people who had similar experiences and understand me. And it's a wonderful feeling that there are at least people who seem to like me the way I am. :)

And thanks again. :hug: In my opinion nobody is really ugly! And you're right! It's not the looks that counts. People who are bullying have an ugly personality, that's it.

It's great that you were able to finally defend yourself! :):clap:

My life became a bit easier since I'm going to university cos it's all very anonymous there and so most people don't know me. I only get into contract with some who seemed nice to me. :wink2:

College and university are so much better than school, because it is a larger environment and you can be more anonymous.  I left high school earlier this year and I am so glad I did!  People at my college are so much more mature and will respect you for who you are, whereas people at school were so judgemental and horrible. :( So I'm glad to have moved on. I feel so much more confident now, especially as I have discovered Mika and made new online friends. :D

Fiona - yeah...some kids are really bad :( the world would better without people like this :( but...what we can do? Its horrible...

You was bullied too? Ou..iam so sorry :( this stuffs shouldnt happen...i was kind of lucky about that i see - i mean, the kids didnt like me, and sometimes said horrible things, but...in that time i didnt care so much, i had some protective system in my head, and they wasnt so bad as you´re saying, so...it was enogh :(

The people who jugde people just for stupid reason are stupid, stupid, stupid!! And...iam always appreciate when i found person who dont do that...its almoust like miracle :/

Some people are just so ignorant, narrow-minded and stupid.  But it's great you were able to stand up for yourself. :) It's a shame because my town is really small so everyone knows everybody else and rumours spread quickly.  There was a particular group of girls who used to stare at me and give me dirty looks as I passed.  I didn't even know their names!  They were just random girls looking for someone to pick on.  They thought I couldn't hear them but I heard them saying horrible stuff about me as I passed, yet I had never done anything to upset them!  I defended myself in the end and they ignored me after a while, but I just don't understand how I could upset them without them even knowing me. :dunno:

I got a hoodie ona concet....

It is good, that your friend understands you. I have a friend like that too now. We know eacother for I think about 5 years and she is one of the lightest perosns in my life  . I got told today, that we will be on TV in something like 2 weeks. Yeah, my crush will be there too   We are actually talking a lot there days, and today something incredibe happened in the morning. I was sitting on the hallway before the school starten with one more classmate, when he came and sat down next to me. In a while he started whistling a mellody, which cought my attention emediately and then he started singing LOVE TODAY!!!  ! And I looked at him in shock and he told me, that he used to listen to Mika back in 2009/10. So yeah! Awesome! He said, he always thought he is cool and used to scream and try to reach the high notes 

I want a hoodie but I'm not going to any gigs this year, so I can't get one now.  But in the future I will!

That's amazing that your crush likes Mika too!  Now you have something in common!  I had an awkward moment yesterday because I went out for a walk and saw the guy I used to like walking near the supermarket.  It was really awkward because he knows that I used to have a crush on (but I don't now).  But he smiled and said hi, so I said hello to him.  Now I am unsure if I like him or not.  I'm just confused!

I am on holiday from now until 19th October.  I wish my holidays were longer so I could go to Mika's show in London.

I love emojis!!!  The allowance thing is annoying though.

College and university are so much better than school, because it is a larger environment and you can be more anonymous. I left high school earlier this year and I am so glad I did! People at my college are so much more mature and will respect you for who you are, whereas people at school were so judgemental and horrible. :( So I'm glad to have moved on. I feel so much more confident now, especially as I have discovered Mika and made new online friends. :D

I love emojis!!! The allowance thing is annoying though.

I'm so happy we moved on and can have a better life now. :) It's good because if you don't have to care about bullies anymore and you can concentrate better on what you have to learn. ;)

We're great the way we are that's all we have to tell ourselves. :thumb_yello:

Haha yes they should give up this restriction. :D

Aww don't give up!!! :hug::huglove: It will arrive! ;)

Me too.  I have a few friends who like some of Mika's songs, but they are nowhere near as crazily obsessed as I am. :teehee: Every day, I always look forward to going on MFC to chat to other people who understand how I feel. :) I want to meet you too, but you're a bit far away, as are most of my MFC friends...

I received mine after three days after buying on Amazon.com.  You could try that if you never ever get your CD.  Or email the Swedish website.

J'ai Pas Envie is a great song but I do prefer it when Mika sings in English, obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

By the way, do any of you guys hang out in the Chatroom?  I'm there almost every evening so feel free to drop in and chat to me there if you like! :wink2:

Got my cd now :yay::D

I'm so happy we moved on and can have a better life now. :) It's good because if you don't have to care about bullies anymore and you can concentrate better on what you have to learn. ;)

We're great the way we are that's all we have to tell ourselves. :thumb_yello:

Haha yes they should give up this restriction. :D

Haha you're right.  I feel so good and much more confident in who I am.  And I'm so grateful that there are people in this world who understand my feelings and problems. :huglove:

That's great!  Do you like it?

Yes!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Enjoy it! :D

Haha you're right. I feel so good and much more confident in who I am. And I'm so grateful that there are people in this world who understand my feelings and problems. :huglove:

Perfect. :D I can just say the same! :)

I've been with my nephew yesterday cos it was his 9th birthday. :D I had to play with him and his sister. :biggrin2:

Hi, this seems like a fun thread. I'm new to the MFC and would really like to get to know some people on here  :cheer:

My life has been getting so much better after I started listening to Mika. I have discovered who I am, and dare to be myself :) It's really cool to hear how he has helped you too! 

Hi, this seems like a fun thread. I'm new to the MFC and would really like to get to know some people on here :cheer:

My life has been getting so much better after I started listening to Mika. I have discovered who I am, and dare to be myself :) It's really cool to hear how he has helped you too!

Hi! Welcome here!!! I met a lot of internet friends on this thread, so I hope you will too :D

It is nice to hear, that Mika helped you too. He has a huge influence on all of us in a good way :D I hope you will enjoy the forum and if you'd like joing is on chat in the evenings.

I'll try to be there a bit every evening, because I realised, that my next day os way better after I chat with you! :)

Hi! Welcome here!!! I met a lot of internet friends on this thread, so I hope you will too :D

It is nice to hear, that Mika helped you too. He has a huge influence on all of us in a good way :D I hope you will enjoy the forum and if you'd like joing is on chat in the evenings.

I'll try to be there a bit every evening, because I realised, that my next day os way better after I chat with you! :)

Thanks! I'll check out the chat later then! :D

Iam studying now and i just wanted to read your post and answer later...but, i have to answer!! :D

are you fuc*ing kidding me????? :D thats totally awesome!!!!!!!!!! He started to sing Mika just out of the blue??? OMG! When i read this i almost faint...i tried to imagine how would it be, if this happened to me!! Its unbelievable...and, you know what...i think its really possible that he like you a lot - because - why would he do that?? I think he saw your picture from the concert and he wanted to bring him to your attention! :) omg...i really wish you happy ending in this!!!!

Right! And...i mean - we just dont want to be friends with everyone - we dont need this...we just need a few real friend - not lots of friends - for example on facebook who barely know you, or - worse, they know each other, give on facebook the post like "I lovee you! The BFF!!!"...and then gossip behind their back. We just need real friends who really like us...and we just became friend with people which worth for it :)

I dont have holiday...until end of January i will not be able to get out of my room - i have the hardest exam and iam studying for it now...but, iam not sure it will be enough...iam really scared :(

Oh no! Don't stop studying because of me.. I will have to blame myself if you won't be happy with your grades :) 

I hope he does. I don't know why he didn't say it untill now. I mean, he could have told me that 2 years ago ahah :D Weird creatures are those boys. ^^

I wish you gooooood luck on your exams! I believe in you!!! :D

Yeah Haha! There are always many posts when I'm not online. :aah:

What you said is true. :)

Good that we can be here where there are only nice people who wanna celebrate their love for Mika. :D

Getting drunk is so unreasonable! xD I prefer watching Mika all night long than getting drunk and sleeping the whole next day cos of a hangover!

You're right! I would also see myself as introvert. I'm terribly shy. xD But I can listen well and I always try to help people! If people talk to me first I also make friends easily. And I'm loyal till the end! I would never leave a friend alone. Never ever! But sadly some friends left me...

Anyway, I'm thinking that online friends are real friends and I see you all as my friends. :hug:

I still have holidays and university starts next week... I won't have another holidays before Christmas... ;)

And no, you aren't! I simply LOVE those emojis! I can't send any message without. I'm addicted. :floor:

I see you all as my friends. And it is very interesting that with you I can talk about more personal things than with some people around me.

Emojjis are the best! The only thing that botheres me, is that I have no idea how to use them on my pphone :(

Christmas!!! My favourite holliday! Are you guys joining the MFC christmas cards this year? I did it last year and it was so sweet! :D

I want a hoodie but I'm not going to any gigs this year, so I can't get one now.  But in the future I will!

That's amazing that your crush likes Mika too!  Now you have something in common!  I had an awkward moment yesterday because I went out for a walk and saw the guy I used to like walking near the supermarket.  It was really awkward because he knows that I used to have a crush on (but I don't now).  But he smiled and said hi, so I said hello to him.  Now I am unsure if I like him or not.  I'm just confused!

I am on holiday from now until 19th October.  I wish my holidays were longer so I could go to Mika's show in London.

I love emojis!!!  The allowance thing is annoying though.

Maybe you just remembered the feelings you had for him... I have no idea. I am certanly not good with giving advices about relationship... ^^  

Uuuu enjoy your hollidays! I start them on october 24. I miss those evnings on chat... it was so fun! Now all I do is study. Ew.

Wooo! Do you like it? ;)