Luckily i don't have any exams just alot of assignments and it feels like its all i ever have done.

Oooh,but should tell her that there is still tickets for that if she's interested in going,i checked the other day and tickets still came up even tho someone told me it was sold out but ya :teehee:  It's them Fall out boy and now Wolf Alice,more are to be announced  

I'm alright thank you =3 I've been to like 14 i think (im trying to remember who've all seen >< ) Mika was my first gig to go to tho when i was 13,i haven't seen him since then cos has decided to not bother with Scotland and it comes to way too much money to go down to London to see him (even tho i can't cos i am going to a gig on that day anyway but still )  Oh easy mistake to make ofc haha 

At least you don't have to worry about exams.  I hate assignments too though. :(

Ok I'll let her know, but I don't know if she can go because of college.  Hope you have a great time when you go! :D

And yeah, it's a shame that Mika doesn't come to Scotland any more.  I'm going to the London gig in June but it's only a one-off, it's not like I can travel to London all the time to see him.

Omg that would be so awkward! :aah:

I think I'll end up beeing the one mentioning Bob, knowing me. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

hahahahaha, of cours you will :naughty: 

Gooood,yes it does aha between college getting in my way and then forgetting to actually come here that's why ain't been around,when i get home i just decide to watch youtube or play skyrim or something 

Good stuff,im ok thank you =3 

Luckily i don't have any exams just alot of assignments and it feels like its all i ever have done.

Oooh,but should tell her that there is still tickets for that if she's interested in going,i checked the other day and tickets still came up even tho someone told me it was sold out but ya :teehee:  It's them Fall out boy and now Wolf Alice,more are to be announced  

I'm alright thank you =3 I've been to like 14 i think (im trying to remember who've all seen >< ) Mika was my first gig to go to tho when i was 13,i haven't seen him since then cos has decided to not bother with Scotland and it comes to way too much money to go down to London to see him (even tho i can't cos i am going to a gig on that day anyway but still )  Oh easy mistake to make ofc haha 

Not too bad thanks you? Well i am getting my work done i have pretty muuch done most of it for one of the lecturers anyway,ive made friends at least ive already had an interview for another college and they gave me a conditional offer cos i need to pass this course first :P

14!!!???  :shocked: omg, you are so freaking lucky! Hehhe, this will be my second  :teehee: but then, I live in norway, so traveling and fining somewhere to sleep etc etc, is super expensive, so I'm happy that I at least get to see him a few times :) 

6th! Wow! Enjoy your anniversary haha!

Woooho! Congrats!

Hooray! :cheer:

And it's also ten weeks until I see him in London - we have a joint celebration! :excite:

And 100 days until I see him in Italy! :fangurl::hi5::excite:

Feels like whole lifetime... :tears:

But I'm happy for you that you can see him! :cheer::group_hug:

Feels like whole lifetime... :tears:

But I'm happy for you that you can see him! :cheer::group_hug:

Never mind, I'm sure you will see him again some day. :)

Lena: Happy anniversary  :hug:

Fiona: WOOOOOOOOO Make  a countdown calendar :fisch:

Haha I basically have!  I've been crossing off the days as they go by. :yes:

I baked a new cake guys! Since it's still Easter here and apparantly so many things to Celebrate (see what I did there? :mf_rosetinted: ) I made one and some tea offcourse. :tea:

Now wait... where did I left the cake.. Oh dear Bob no..

*turns around*

MIKA DID YOU ATE THE CAKE AGAIN!?

12160k9.jpg

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU! NO MORE CAKE FOR YOU MISTER! :shun:  :wags_finger:

108ic5v.jpg

Now don't look at me like that young man. :mf_rosetinted:

Well okay then, one last more piece, but then IT'S OVER WITH THE CAKE! You had enough for one day.. *hugs and kisses Mika*

You're to cute to stay mad on :teehee:

I keep making the same joke, am I? :lmao: I'll stop :teehee:  These pictures just screamed to be used. :naughty:

I baked a new cake guys! Since it's still Easter here and apparantly so many things to Celebrate (see what I did there? :mf_rosetinted: ) I made one and some tea offcourse. :tea:

*turns around*

12160k9.jpg

108ic5v.jpg

Well okay then, one last more piece, but then IT'S OVER WITH THE CAKE! You had enough for one day.. *hugs and kisses Mika*

I keep making the same joke, am I? :lmao: I'll stop :teehee:  These pictures just screamed to be used. :naughty:

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAH It's cuuuute!

The second one is more like: What do you want, nobody's here anyway. I'll eat it so you better not complain!

I see him like a teenage boy talking back  to his parents. :lmfao:

*turns around*

12160k9.jpg

108ic5v.jpg

Aww look at his face!  I could never be mad at him. :wub:

AHAHHAAHHAHAHAH It's cuuuute!

The second one is more like: What do you want, nobody's here anyway. I'll eat it so you better not complain!

I see him like a teenage boy talking back  to his parents. :lmfao:

True hahahaha :naughty:

These photo's made me laugh and go 'aaaww' at the same time. :aah:

Aww look at his face!  I could never be mad at him. :wub:

He's way to adorable to stay mad at for long. :naughty:

'Take the cake! TAKE IT YOU CUTE WITTLE OOTSIE WOOTSIE YOU' *klings to Mika like her life is depending on it*

• Like 1

Lena: Happy anniversary :hug:

Fiona: WOOOOOOOOO Make a countdown calendar :fisch:

:huglove:

I baked a new cake guys! Since it's still Easter here and apparantly so many things to Celebrate (see what I did there? :mf_rosetinted: ) I made one and some tea offcourse. :tea:

Now wait... where did I left the cake.. Oh dear Bob no..

*turns around*

MIKA DID YOU ATE THE CAKE AGAIN!?

12160k9.jpg

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU! NO MORE CAKE FOR YOU MISTER! :shun::wags_finger:

108ic5v.jpg

Well okay then, one last more piece, but then IT'S OVER WITH THE CAKE! You had enough for one day.. *hugs and kisses Mika*

I keep making the same joke, am I? :lmao: I'll stop :teehee: These pictures just screamed to be used. :naughty:

How you always find the right pics! :lmao:

*turns around*

12160k9.jpg

108ic5v.jpg

Phahhahahaha, you can make this joke as many times as you want Lollie XD I piss myself every time :naughty:

You know what! Mika always eats our cake because he only got that dark chocolate when he was a kid!

Phahhahahaha, you can make this joke as many times as you want Lollie XD I piss myself every time :naughty:

You know what! Mika always eats our cake because he only got that dark chocolate when he was a kid!

You're right!! That must be it!! That poor man!! And I'm chasing him away! :shocked:

*grabs Mika, chains him to a chair and feeds him cake*

I'm doing quite well :teehee:

I hope everything works out :hug: what course are you taking?

Goood,thank you and it's NC photography which is like a level 6,working my way up :P 

At least you don't have to worry about exams.  I hate assignments too though. :(

Ok I'll let her know, but I don't know if she can go because of college.  Hope you have a great time when you go! :D

And yeah, it's a shame that Mika doesn't come to Scotland any more.  I'm going to the London gig in June but it's only a one-off, it's not like I can travel to London all the time to see him.

True but these assignments are a nightmare,or at least I get stuck with the last thing everytime which is 'How do these images relate to the theme' and obviously i am not to be dead obvious so i get stuck what to say then told it's not enough if i do put in whatever. Well it is a Saturday,thank you I'm looking forward to it :') Going to that has taken me to 3 gigs i am going to this year,might be going to a 4th one which will be a David Bowie tribute but I'm not sure yet. Oh i would but whenever i look at how much it will be its like maybe not...I mean i even thought about going to Leeds festival but like for one of the days cos of ppl i like being there but the travel would just make it all the more expensive,not that I can see Mika in London now annyway,I will be seeing someone else :P 

hahahahaha, of cours you will :naughty:

14!!!???  :shocked: omg, you are so freaking lucky! Hehhe, this will be my second  :teehee: but then, I live in norway, so traveling and fining somewhere to sleep etc etc, is super expensive, so I'm happy that I at least get to see him a few times :)

I'm pretty sure I have been to 14 yeah,I guess it could be like 19 if i count going to shows around me that have had ppl perform but never sure if to count them or not,just stick to them that are in a venue,come after the ones this year i have it will be 18 mind  :teehee: but i know someone who has been to way more than that and are same age as me. You're lucky tho to be able to see Mika,for me it was back in 2010,i think it was 2012 i was meant to be seeing him again but he cancelled cos ill but has never came back to here in Scotland ;_;