The quote on everyone's page, what's that? I have no memory of writing mine, don't even know what it means :aah:

idk, but you can change what it says by clicking the dropbox at the top of the forums (the one that says your username) and typing something in the "what's on your mind" box. Wowie. Neat stuff. 

idk, but you can change what it says by clicking the dropbox at the top of the forums (the one that says your username) and typing something in the "what's on your mind" box. Wowie. Neat stuff.

I know, but I want to know what mine mean. When did I even write it? :blink:

ya me das rite

by the way guys i finally edited the first post of this thread to make it snazzy!! just like i said i would!!! wow! life is great!!! this had better amuse u all or i have failed massively.

It scares me :lmfao:

important announcement: pale turquoise is a terrible choice but Honeydew, Azure, and Alice Blue are all excellent choices for hidden text. you are all welcome. i am a goddess.

Thank you! All bow to our queen. If only I knew how to change the colour :sad:

"general manager Thneeds Incorporated, Stockholm Sweeeeeden" it's from The Lorax. Have you seen that? I've NEVER heard of someone who didnt know who dr seuss was, we literally celebrate his birthday in every public school across America. oh my god you can type in comic sans THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED IN LIFE that's it friends i am gone i have ascended to heaven

I've heard of the movie and I new it was a book. But that's all, I'm sorry. Should I feel ashamed? He isn't that big in Sweden, just like no one in America knows who Astrid Lindgren is, our "national author saint" :aah:

Me too :mf_rosetinted: I've wondered if I could ask a mod about changing it, but for now it will have to do :mf_rosetinted: Dude, multiquote is not fecking working right. I must be doing something wrong. WEIRD. :aah:

:naughty: It doesn't work for me either, nothing works.... And you can not write with that cursive font, it's destroying my eyes :aah: And I want to see if someone is online with out havering to go to their profile, is that to much to ask for? Edited by Lilasko

I know, but I want to know what mine mean. When did I even write it? :blink:

It scares me :lmfao:

Thank you! All bow to our queen. If only I knew how to change the colour :sad:

I've heard of the movie and I new it was a book. But that's all, I'm sorry. Should I feel ashamed? He isn't that big in Sweden, just like no one in America knows who Astrid Lindgren is, our "national author saint" :aah:

:naughty: It doesn't work for me either, nothing works.... And you can not write with that cursive font, it's destroying my eyes :aah: And I want to see if someone is online with out havering to go to their profile, is that to much to ask for?

Maybe it's like, a combination of the words you say most often on the forums, or something? That's the only thing I can think of. Like, a COMBINATION of weird things you've said in the past.  :aah: 

That was the point. :*** 

OeDa8jb.png

Don't feel ashamed or anything, he's just really fun. Fun as heck. And he was a generally good person for children's literature and also for politics.I used to read Oh, the Places You'll Go all the time when I was younger. Other ones include Hop on Pop, One Fish, Two Fish (Red Fish Blue Fish), and of COURSE my personal favourite, Fox in Socks.  :das: PS I know who she is  :das: 

YOU GOT SOMETHIN' AGAINST COMIC SANS, PUNK? U WANNA GO?  :mf_rosetinted: 

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Real talk, though, the ONE THING that this update doesn't have is the only thing I've ever wanted: to be able to have new posts show up without having to refresh the page every two seconds like a no-life loser 

blocked  :mf_rosetinted: i wish i weren't kidding this is blASPHEMY how dare you 

I'm sorry I like the messy looking fonts. My favorite font is shadows into light

and I can see your 'hidden' message I hope my message is more hidden than yours

Real talk, though, the ONE THING that this update doesn't have is the only thing I've ever wanted: to be able to have new posts show up without having to refresh the page every two seconds like a no-life loser 

I feel your pain bro

Edited by NeonSprinkes

I'm sorry I like the messy looking fonts. My favorite font is shadows into light

and I can see your 'hidden' message I hope my message is more hidden than yours

ive never seen that font example pls plspls 

It is. The reason i used the font colour i did was bc i wanted to make sure you knew it was there. Because now the reply box is on white text too, and blah blah blah

Maybe it's like, a combination of the words you say most often on the forums, or something? That's the only thing I can think of. Like, a COMBINATION of weird things you've said in the past.  :aah: 

That was the point. :*** OeDa8jb.png

Don't feel ashamed or anything, he's just really fun. Fun as heck. And he was a generally good person for children's literature and also for politics.I used to read Oh, the Places You'll Go all the time when I was younger. Other ones include Hop on Pop, One Fish, Two Fish (Red Fish Blue Fish), and of COURSE my personal favourite, Fox in Socks.  :das: PS I know who she is  :das: YOU GOT SOMETHIN' AGAINST COMIC SANS, PUNK? U WANNA GO?  :mf_rosetinted: 

When have I ever said Lisa Marklund :blink: xD

Well you can't see that bar if you use iPad :sad: So I can only use the smileys I remember and never change colour or anything :sad:

I'll try and se if I can find some book of him on the library and the I'll give you my opinion :naughty:

Well done, a gold star to you! :yay: You'll get a second one if you can name one other book than Pippi Longstocking :naughty:

I have all of things against comic sans, but the font you use it's not comic sans it's the cursive font from hell, my eyes are bleeding... *imaging smiley crying blood*

ask and you shall receive rhd38bi.png

2z6qE0T.png

I know, but I want that little light under everyone's profile pic back, so you don't have to leave this thread to see if someone still is online :huh:

I need that, I need that now!

When have I ever said Lisa Marklund :blink: xD

Well you can't see that bar if you use iPad :sad: So I can only use the smileys I remember and never change colour or anything :sad:

I'll try and se if I can find some book of him on the library and the I'll give you my opinion :naughty:

Well done, a gold star to you! :yay: You'll get a second one if you can name one other book than Pippi Longstocking :naughty:

I have all of things against comic sans, but the font you use it's not comic sans it's the cursive font from hell, my eyes are bleeding... *imaging smiley crying blood*

I don't know! I don't even know who that is! Is it a real person? *googles* 

BLUH. ICK. I don't have an ipad that works anymore, but eventually im gonna try and go on my iphone and see if there's a way. I'm sorry :( 

Well, it looks like I've already lost. :mf_rosetinted: But I'll look one up? Maybe I can find one? to like, read? I'm trying omg

NO WAY. I'm only writing in this (what i assume is arial or TNR) and Comic Sans. Nothing cursive. That must be the mobile format? or something? 

I know, but I want that little light under everyone's profile pic back, so you don't have to leave this thread to see if someone still is online :huh:

I need that, I need that now!

Me too. Me too. Me too. Me too. Me too. 

Like, this new format is great. don't get me wrong. but it's missing things. IMportant things. 

I don't know! I don't even know who that is! Is it a real person? *googles* 

BLUH. ICK. I don't have an ipad that works anymore, but eventually im gonna try and go on my iphone and see if there's a way. I'm sorry :( 

Well, it looks like I've already lost. :mf_rosetinted: But I'll look one up? Maybe I can find one? to like, read? I'm trying omg

NO WAY. I'm only writing in this (what i assume is arial or TNR) and Comic Sans. Nothing cursive. That must be the mobile format? or something?

It is :aah: She's a famous Swedish author :naughty:

Yeah it kind of sucks :/

Yes yes do that! They are children's books but some of them are really funny. They are my childhood :teehee:

Really, this is how it looks for me :blink: I can barely read it :aah:

]post-21339-0-68468100-1430072403_thumb.jpg

Me too. Me too. Me too. Me too. Me too. 

Like, this new format is great. don't get me wrong. but it's missing things. IMportant things.

I agree! you should suggest it in the suggestion thread :wink2:

It is :aah: She's a famous Swedish author :naughty:

Yeah it kind of sucks :/

Yes yes do that! They are children's books but some of them are really funny. They are my childhood :teehee:

Really, this is how it looks for me :blink: I can barely read it :aah:

]attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I agree! you should suggest it in the suggestion thread :wink2:

Well that just goes to show how much I know about Swedish authors :aah: 

I LOVE CHILDREN'S BOOKS. Okay. I'm gonna do the thing. 

what to heck i swear im not typing that way I SWEAR IT IS COMIC SANS 

okay i'm just going to not but whenever you get to a computer you will see and you will believe me then 

Good idea! I'll do that! 

Just a head's up... if you go to the bottom of the current page, it'll tell you who's reading it. It won't say who's online, but who just happens to be on the page at that moment. Thought I'd let you know. :)

Just a head's up... if you go to the bottom of the current page, it'll tell you who's reading it. It won't say who's online, but who just happens to be on the page at that moment. Thought I'd let you know. :)

Oh man! Thanks! For some reason, I hadn't thought of that. :teehee: 

Just like us then. We always get your weather :aah: But that sucks, hopefully it won't rain. :huh:

I definitely know who they are but I can't remember any of their songs right now.

It was cold today & there was hailstones which i got caught in so wasn't very nice :aah: 

ah that is ok,there  is only three of them tho :aah: 

And you'd be the first person from Scotland that I'd be meeting, other than Alan Cumming. Who kind of doesn't count.  :naughty:

I'm everyone's first scottish person to meet if live outside of UK it would seem :aah: