This is the most popular cake in Sweden. Never met anyone who deosn't like it :D It's a sticky choclate cake that's really easy and fast to make. I eat i all the time, but never get tired of it :teehee:

ahaha, kladdkaka, love the name  :floor:

It's really funny, at my school we have this "thing"/tradition that everyone eats cake all the time. We have all these different clubs, like the harry potter club, the hitting club etc, but the only thing they really do on the meetings is to eat cake  :naughty:

Edited by Hannekj

ahaha, kladdkaka, love the name :floor:

It's really funny, at my school we have this "thing"/tradition that everyone eats cake all the time. We have all these different clubs, like the harry potter club, the hitting club etc, but the only thing they really do on the meetings is to eat cake :naughty:

Hahah :aah: But it is sticky hence the name :wink2: What's sticky in norweigan?

Oh I wish there existed clubs in the swedish school as well. It seems so awesome, and the cake is a great bonus :naughty:

Hahah :aah: But it is sticky hence the name :wink2: What's sticky in norweigan?

Oh I wish there existed clubs in the swedish school as well. It seems so awesome, and the cake is a great bonus :naughty:

Umm, "klissete" i would say XD

Tell me where to send it and I'll bake some for you :pinkbow:

Aww thanks!  You can send some over to Scotland any time. :wink2: I would bake something for you but I have no talent.

It's really funny, at my school we have this "thing"/tradition that everyone eats cake all the time. We have all these different clubs, like the harry potter club, the hitting club etc, but the only thing they really do on the meetings is to eat cake  :naughty:

Nice!  We never have clubs like that here.

Aww thanks!  You can send some over to Scotland any time. :wink2: I would bake something for you but I have no talent.

Nice!  We never have clubs like that here.

No problem :wink2: Maybe you can cook, I can't :aah:  

This is the most popular cake in Sweden. Never met anyone who deosn't like it :D It's a sticky choclate cake that's really easy and fast to make. I eat i all the time, but never get tired of it :teehee:

I will try to make it once. I love baking :)

Neither can I :aah: My cookery teacher hated me.

You have cookery as a subject? That's so sool! Looks like all the schools in other countries are cooler that here. :(

Clubs seem awesome! Wish we had some too. Are you in any? :)

I would have wanted to join the Harry Potter club, but since I go do the dance program, we have longer days, and less free time than the others, so I can't :/ 

I will try to make it once. I love baking :)

You have cookery as a subject? That's so sool! Looks like all the schools in other countries are cooler that here. :(

Please show me the result if you do :)

Yes, I suppose it's cool if you can cook.  But unfortunately I'm terrible at it and we had really strict teachers...

I would have wanted to join the Harry Potter club, but since I go do the dance program, we have longer days, and less free time than the others, so I can't :/ 

I like Harry Potter as well.  Have you read all the books?  And seen the films?  It's amazing.

I like Harry Potter as well. Have you read all the books? And seen the films? It's amazing.

HP is my other big obsession XD I've read the whole series 10 times :P I was kind of dissapointed with the last film tho... I also always watch the philosophers stone the day before Christmas eve- all the Christmas feels! <3

HP is my other big obsession XD I've read the whole series 10 times :P I was kind of dissapointed with the last film tho... I also always watch the philosophers stone the day before Christmas eve- all the Christmas feels! <3

I prefer the first three films.  My favourite is Prisoner of Azkaban.  I love it. :)

Yes, I suppose it's cool if you can cook.  But unfortunately I'm terrible at it and we had really strict teachers...

I like Harry Potter as well.  Have you read all the books?  And seen the films?  It's amazing.

I prefer the first three films.  My favourite is Prisoner of Azkaban.  I love it. :)

Strict teachers are not so good. But at least you learn a lot ^^ 

First three are my favourite too :) 

As long as you have books and movies to watch :) My schedual is pretty much the same,that's why we lprobably don't have clubs.

Please show me the result if you do :)

You know I will :D

I have so many memories from the first few movies <3 

Hello guys! I'm back. Thanks for your kind words! :hug: I feel better again.

Good to have you back ! :**

Good to have you back ! :**

Welcome back. I'm glad you're ok again. :hug:

You're Sweethearts! :') :hug: I feel very blessed for having met amazing people like you!

I noticed that I missed your discussion about the WAG video. :naughty: Which is actually one of my favourites... :teehee: Don't ask why. :das:

once again I made the experience that Mika's music is that one thing which helps me through any difficult situation. I will always be grateful for that. Forever.

• Like 2

You're Sweethearts! :') :hug: I feel very blessed for having met amazing people like you!

I noticed that I missed your discussion about the WAG video. :naughty: Which is actually one of my favourites... :teehee: Don't ask why. :das:

once again I made the experience that Mika's music is that one thing which helps me through any difficult situation. I will always be grateful for that. Forever.

Totally agree with you. He gives me such a rush of happiness, I feel like I can get trough anything  :yeah:  :cheer:

hiii guys...so sorry that i wasnt here for a long time :( school is horrible!!

how are you all??

I have sooo much school work at the moment too! So many evaluations... But I'm fine :) I'm actually in Munich at the moment and I'm going to see Dave Matthews band tomorrow!