MikaFanClub meet-up, Montreal February 2015

guylainem123

Would you be interested in an MFC meetup?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in an MFC meetup?

• Not interested
    • Interested, on Tuesday, February 10, 2015
    • Interested, on Wednesday, February 11, 2015
    • Interested, on Thursday, February 12, 2015

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there all three nights so it doesn't really matter to me when the meet up will be, I chose the 11th though, for the reason some others have said; I think it's more likely to get as many of us together then.

YAY an MFC anniversary party is exactly what i was thinking of, like i've seen done previous years :clap: this is gonna be epic!

And that's my problem with tuesday too. the possible weather in february is scaring me. i chose wednesday, so hopefully those only going to monday's gig will still be around & those only going to thursday may be there already.

i vote for any time of day except morning :aah: i can tell you right now i'll be too tired to party at 10am

oh I absolutely agree :teehee: besides that, I'm pretty much open to anything :)

Yay I'd love to come also. But maybe I think I'll just pass by the beginning of the night (or the end depending on what time exactly it starts and ends) because I don't have transportation that night (except the bus). But yeah, I'm still willing to say hi to all of you :blush-anim-cl:

:bye: everyone!

February is fast approaching and we've been thinking that since so many of us will be present for the Montreal gigs, it would be a shame not to take the time to get together.

For those who will be present for the shows, please answer the following poll.

Let's discuss!! :blush-anim-cl:

I voted for Tuesday, I know some will have travelled that day so why not after the show...I think we'll be full of adrenalin and a crazy pub meet-up after a historic show would be amazing! we'll sleep the next day...plus we'll have a chance to all know each other for the next two nights :) ok that's my thought but of course I'll be there all week so I'm open to any and all meet ups anyday, anytime, any place :)

Great idea!!!! :) thank you Guy:thumb_yello:

I shall be present on the 3 evenings. For me the date has no importance. I shall be present in the MFC meet-up whatever is the chosen date! Do I have to vote nevertheless? Or then we can add an option " interested whatever is is the date "?

same :)

I decided to vote for tuesday, as i think it'd be nice to get to know all mfcers and then meet them again at the other 2 gigs. :biggrin2: - ofc it'd be more important to include as many mfcers as possible, so pls ignore my vote if there are some who can't be there the first day. ;)

I'm good with whatever the majority decide on too but we can always get together for some little meet-ups each night :)

Anything preventing from doing both?

my thoughts exactly.

Nothing prevents us from getting together to eat, but I'm talking about a proper MFC get together, more than just "eat & go to gig" kinda thing

I love the idea of a big proper meet-up...never been to a real MFC one LOL I'm super stoked!

Good, then the official get together should be on the wednesday... Can I change my vote?

And let me know if you need help organizing anything... Since I'm in the OSM neighborhood :)

I'll be there all week so if there's any set up or clean up required or whatever help is needed please count me in!

I voted for Tuesday as like a "kick-off" party for the gigs....but after reading I agree that Wednesday would probably work better.

I've never met up with more than like 10 mfcers at a gig, let alone a proper meetup. So I'd love this.

warning: I'm a hugger, I will hug you.

HA!!! I will hug you back!!! I'm a hugger to all huggers LOL :)

Thanks Guylaine.... I'm excited!

I voted for wednesday too. I'll be in town during the day (alone!) and i can help if there are something to do.....

Same!

Oh thank you to you all for putting a smile on my dreary face this evening!!! I was in a bit of a cruddy mood and you've all lifted it effortlessly with your fun and awesomeness :)

Kat.

Thank you for this great idea!

I voted Wednesday because of this idea of many people traveling on Tuesday so maybe not convenient for everyone. Anyway I'll be there for the three shows so everything will be fine for me :thumb_yello:

I'm not a local but I will be in Montreal since the beginning of February I think so if any help needed, just ask :blush-anim-cl:

I voted for Tuesday as well but the other days are also ok for me and Ihink for Graciosa and her hubbyas well.

I'm happy to meet you in person and a bit nervous:wink2:

Thanks Guylaine.... That's a great idea to organise a proper party before! :wub2:

Littlelady you are a wise woman - yes, we are in. :thumb_yello:

I voted for Wednesday, but as said all other days also would be fine for us.

Would we prepare anything for the concerts? :mf_rosetinted:

I answered wednesday but it's not 100% sure. I'm a local and if I must be at school, I'll maybe just have the time to go to the show. But I would love a MFC party. :blush-anim-cl:

NOO!!!!!

you must come T_T

play hooky lmaooo

NOO!!!!!

you must come T_T

play hooky lmaooo

I would love to but it's my last year at school and the gig is two weeks before my final exams. :aah: It's not the best moment to skip a school day... But I'll try hard to pop up for the party !

Edited by Alie

I would love to but it's my last year at school and the gig is two weeks before my final exams. :aah: It's not the best moment to skip a school day... But I'll try hard to pop up for the party !

Re the above... And previous posts about locals not being free during the daytime... And Deb's post regarding booking a room... I was just wondering if there was any possibility of having a party actually within the OSM building... That way it could be late afternoon running straight into the gig?

Re the above... And previous posts about locals not being free during the daytime... And Deb's post regarding booking a room... I was just wondering if there was any possibility of having a party actually within the OSM building... That way it could be late afternoon running straight into the gig?

Not within but pretty close by:thumb_yello:

I don't think OSM has rooms for such meetings. Also many of us are just finishing work & will need a bite to eat before the show, so it would be great if the gathering place offered food. (and maybe a little wine would be nice :teehee:)

We'll make sure it's very close to the OSM, no one really wants to walk for miles in February weather :teehee:

I don't think OSM has rooms for such meetings. Also many of us are just finishing work & will need a bite to eat before the show, so it would be great if the gathering place offered food. (and maybe a little wine would be nice :teehee:)

We'll make sure it's very close to the OSM, no one really wants to walk for miles in February weather :teehee:

Work... Or at least pretend to:naughty:

I seriously consider putting a banner up my cubicule saying: Don't disturb the fangurl:fisch:

:thumb_yello: Sounds great! I really look forward to a M&G with MFCers - for these very special events :mikadas::

Work... Or at least pretend to:naughty:

I seriously consider putting a banner up my cubicule saying: Don't disturb the fangurl:fisch:

:naughty: Haha - think I would be the same way, if I was at work that day...:teehee:

Love,love

me

IM HERE IM HERE!!!

*runs to thread as fast as i can with needles and babies in my arms* *needles are in my hands... not arms... making it clear*

soooooooooooooo

anyone tell me whats up :mf_rosetinted:whats the plan? whos the boss? who is this "mika"?

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

ok

as mentionned to some people, i wont have my schedule till the week before... (yeah... it sucks)

but wednesday or the last day would be the best for me i think if i can get off work...

if anyone is interested in my hugs...:mf_rosetinted:

What a great idea!!

It would definitely be pretty cool to have a party all together :thumb_yello:

I chose wednesday because it looks easier for everyone to be there but I don't really care as I'll be here and available on any of the 3 day anyway :teehee:

Also, if you need any help to organize things, etc... even though I'm not a "local", I'll be happy to help if I can as I'll be in Montreal during the whole week :wink2: (And I've already passed my "can you understand our canadian accent?" exam thanks to Guylaine :naughty:)

ill bring my noodles...