Hi everyone!

calevip

Hi everyone!:teehee: My name is Cristina, I'm from Italy and I'm a languages,communication and media student in Milan. I have been listening to Mika's music since I was 14 years old and I had the pleasure to meet him a few times here in Milan. He's such a wonderful person!!!!

I decided to join this community because I wanted to meet other Mika fans around the world.:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure I'll be able to check the site frequently and to take an active role in it... But I'm gonna post whenever I can. :):mikalove:

Nice to meet you all

Cristina

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!:teehee: My name is Cristina, I'm from Italy and I'm a languages,communication and media student in Milan. I have been listening to Mika's music since I was 14 years old and I had the pleasure to meet him a few times here in Milan. He's such a wonderful person!!!!

I decided to join this community because I wanted to meet other Mika fans around the world.:blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure I'll be able to check the site frequently and to take an active role in it... But I'm gonna post whenever I can. :):mikalove:

Nice to meet you all

Cristina

Nice to meet you too Cristina :huglove:

Ciao :bye: and welcome to MFC :thumb_yello:

Have lots of fun sharing Mika love here sweetie :wub2:

Nice to meet you all

Cristina

Ciao Cristina benvenuta! :bye:

divertiti sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :wink2: