MIKA in Rome for ZOOLANDER 2

Valmont69

Wooo! I am going to watch it after my prom in hollidays and I can't wait! I made a friend come with me and she thinks that I lost it to go watch a movie just because of a minute or less. I am normal. Totally.

Woooo JB non-fan club can I join? ;)

Yay, more Bieber haters.  Of course you can join. :wink2:

It's weird though because one of my friends is a "Belieber" but she also likes Mika.  I'm doing my best to make her like Mika even more though. ;)

Yay, more Bieber haters.  Of course you can join. :wink2:

It's weird though because one of my friends is a "Belieber" but she also likes Mika.  I'm doing my best to make her like Mika even more though. ;)

A Belieber AND a Mika fan? How is that even possible? :naughty:

Make Mika win. :mf_rosetinted:

What do you mean? What is a credit shot?

At the end when the credits for the film are running, there is a montage behind it, he is in that. Blink and you'll miss it. Also no song in it, not that I heard anyway.

But have you watched the film? Or are you just read the credits? It's strange, why he isn't in the film? They took one day to film this scene!

I saw the first showing it last night. I have no idea why he wasn't included in the main film, just credited as himself.

• Like 1

I came on to say that he's credited but not in the film but it seems like you already know :sad:

only thing i can think is that they decided the scene was either not relevant enough and they were running over time or that they decide to keep the bigger stars who more people would 'know' as it were... I'm hoping that they keep it for like dvd deleted scenes :original:

• Like 2

I came on to say that he's credited but not in the film but it seems like you already know :sad:

only thing i can think is that they decided the scene was either not relevant enough and they were running over time or that they decide to keep the bigger stars who more people would 'know' as it were... I'm hoping that they keep it for like dvd deleted scenes :original:

How come you got to see the film earlier than the date it said for release? Edited by KiwiMikaFreak

Did you see the tiny clip of him with the twirly moustache, posing with Ben in the end montage?

I thought preview screenings weren't the 100% finished thing. Or am I being too hopeful ?

The ones they show at the cinema are. They sometimes do early previews for test audiences, to check target audiences before the final cut, but these ones are the final cut prints.

The ones they show at the cinema are. They sometimes do early previews for test audiences, to check target audiences before the final cut, but these ones are the final cut prints.

I wonder why Mika told us he was in it more than what is shown? Wouldn't they have told him that his part wasn't used? Edited by KiwiMikaFreak

Also kind of unfair as Mika did a fair amount of promo for the film before its release.

I think Rainbow Girl hit the nail on the head, when she said that they probably decided while doing the final cut, they had enough cameos. It has a good 9 or 10 in there.

Also kind of unfair as Mika did a fair amount of promo for the film before its release.

:sneaky2: This's  terribly disappointing!!  I've really looked forward to see MIKA in this film, even we knew it was a tiny role - and now there's nothing!?  :shocked: I hope MIKA explains why this happened! He must know that most of his fans are very excited,  about him being involved in this movie... :(  

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:sneaky2: This's  terribly disappointing!!  I've really looked forward to see MIKA in this film, even we knew it was a tiny role - and now there's nothing!?  :shocked: I hope MIKA explains why this happened! He must know that most of his fans are very excited,  about him being involved in this movie... :(  

Love, love

me

Film productions are unpredictable. They have a huge amount of material but the final cut needs to fit in certain length/minutes. Would have been so cool to see him in the movie of course.